Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

For Legends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Legends (302 Views)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Legends by SonofGod231: 4:01am On Aug 29, 2022
How Kids today live through school without touching their school bags at home baffles me...I mean,Kids these days don't even bother solving their homework coz they don't get punished for not doing them which brings me to the conclusion that we were truly blessed...We were Legends.
WE ARE A GENERATION THAT WILL NEVER COME BACK.
A generation that did their homework alone to get out asap to play in the street.
A generation that walked to school and then walked back.
A generation that spent all their free time in the streets with their Friends.
A generation that played hide and seek when dark.
A generation that made mud cakes.
A generation that collected sports cards.
A generation that found, collected and washed & Returned empty coke bottles to the local grocery store for 5 cents each , then bought a Mountain Dew and candy bar with the money.
A generation that made paper toys with their bare hands.
A generation who bought vinyl albums to play on record players.
A generation that collected photos and albums of clippings of their life experiences as a Kid.
A generation that played board games and cards on rainy days.
A generation whose TV went off at midnight after playing the National Anthem.
A generation that had parents who were there.
A generation that laughed under the covers in bed so parents didn't know we were still awake.
A generation that is passing and unfortunately it will never return no matter how hard we try.
I loved Growing up when I did. it was the best of times. grin #Copied.

1 Like

Re: For Legends by dreofGod(m): 5:55am On Aug 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were The Man? / Hurry Now For Palmpay Is Giving Free 2 Thousand Naira This Weeke / House Clearance Sales!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.