Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Truth About What Course Divorce In Our Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Truth About What Course Divorce In Our Marriage (354 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About What Course Divorce In Our Marriage by Delightsolo1: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2022
I believe that most family that are also having divorce in there marriage all so cuurse by the
The problem we are facing In this country,APC is the number one problem,when the country
Is not working how do you expect most marrge to work,this popular actress told us the truth about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PKLJr5Q7nU
Re: The Truth About What Course Divorce In Our Marriage by fyzaila: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Cause not course
Re: The Truth About What Course Divorce In Our Marriage by Dayaa: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Apart from entertainers, influencers and celebrities, how many divorcees does she know among regular people?

Forget the sad tales you read on social media, those stories are cooked to drive engagement.

Divorce isn't that prevalent among regular people, at least in Nigeria.

There might be frequent fights and disagreements between couples; the love might even turn sour and bitter forever, but divorce remains the last option.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me With 2k Now, It's It By Force O! / NIGERIAN MAN RUNS AWAY FROM HIS TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE BECAUSE OF THIS Video / My Perfect Plan Of Becoming A Millionaire In Dollars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.