Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Video: I Will Break Festus Keyamo, I Challenge Him On Debate, Dino Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: I Will Break Festus Keyamo, I Challenge Him On Debate, Dino Blast (241 Views)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi / Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Will Break Festus Keyamo, I Challenge Him On Debate, Dino Blast by hitblaz03: 4:34am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Video: I Will Break Festus Keyamo, I Challenge Him On Debate, Dino Blast by Chicagoesontop: 4:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Easy Dino .. I know you are for your pocket interest and not for the interest of helping Nigerians suffering in the hands of politicians .
Re: Video: I Will Break Festus Keyamo, I Challenge Him On Debate, Dino Blast by izuch(m): 4:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Dino's political career is gradually grinding to a halt and he's desperate to give it any semblance of life hence his futile tantrums to remain in the media space. He knows that Atiku is the only man who can give him an appointment in his government since he couldn't win primaries. If Atiku loose come 2023 it'll be all over for him, he'll be forced to sell all those properties and cars amassed from Ill gotten wealth and tax payers monies. Peter Obi can never employ him, neither can Tinubu, His people already know him and won't even allow him to become their ward councillor

(1) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Denies Backing Atiku, PDP / The "We Will..." Candidate / Youths Ready To Pull Down All APC And PDP Structures Of Corruption And Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.