Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi (20854 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / Dino Melaye Denies Booing Buhari At Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by hisexcellency34: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2022
A spokesperson of the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organisation, Senator Dino Melaye has denied reports that he has apologized to Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) after Sunday's altercation at the Arise TV Town Hall meeting.

Obi accused Melaye of trolling him during the meeting and warned that he will not accept such again.

The drama started after Dino Melaye tagged an attendee of the meeting ‘Obi people.’

As one of the attendees stood up to question the presidential candidates, Dino was heard saying “Na wa o, Obi people.”

Peter Obi spoke harshly from his seat, saying: “Stop that Dino. Why are you always calling me? I won’t take that. This man is from ANPP. Why are you calling him Obi people?smiley

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, a spokesperson of the LP said the matter has been resolved between the two as Dino has apologized.

" I don't think there is any issue again as he (Dino) has apologized to our presidential candidate shortly after the town hall meeting yesterday"
he said.

However, Melaye denied offering any apology to Obi, saying the spokesperson is lying.

" He is a liar. Me, offer apology? Where?"
He asked.

https://independent.ng/town-hall-meeting-dino-melaye-denies-apologising-to-peter-obi/

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Righthussle: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Abeg Who be Dino ? Na footballer? Or na tailor ?

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by endsarrrs(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Some apologies is deemed unnecessary from individuals with questionable personality like Dino

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by dumahi(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Does PO need his apology? They are increasing our love for the man by attacking him always. He showed him that he's a good germicide - soft on the skin, but tough on the germs.

Meanwhile,

HERE IS A SCAM ALERT FROM EFCC

https://www.nairaland.com/7420106/no-let-yahoo-boys-run

Don’t fall mugu.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by greatiyk4u(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Dino is a tout of course

Buhari show am shege

44 Likes

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by BATified2023: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Abeg Who be Dino ? Na footballer?
everyone is now getting to see the obi people for who they are

Arrogant nincoompoops

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2022
we don't have any party like ANPP again.
go and verify
obi is dump

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Abeg Who be Dino ? Na footballer? Or na tailor ?
Dino was once your best attacker when he was fighting bubu and APC

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Nothing have ever angered Nigerian old political jobbers like the emergence of sir Peter Obi and the huge support he enjoyed across the nation.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by CalabarPikin: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Rascal like Dino

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by dyera(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2022
However, Melaye denied offering any apology to Obi, saying the spokesperson is lying.
" He is a liar. Me, offer apology? Where?" He asked.

You don't need further proof that Dino Melaye is a tout.

Meanwhile, if 2019 is repeated and a presidential candidate that did not attend a single debate with fellow contestant emerge victorious at the polls, it will become official that Nigerians are not really serious about solving the problems of the country.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by allanphash7(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Dino o, Peter o

They are both stewpid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Naira20: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Lol
Only reasonable people do when they err.

Dino na tout na.

Not sure Obi asked him to apologize.
PO only gave him a stern warning and the animal behaved immediately

Wetin Obi need hin apology for?

hin apology na endorsement?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Aboliko7: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2022
PO de try oo de kind enemies he get pass Tinubu, it will as yesterday night I noticed undecided

Poor Blood Flow Causes Erectile Dysfunction....

Premature Ejaculation and Weak Erection is one of the most common sexual problems in MEN. It has been found to affect around 60% of the men worldwide.

One of the newest inventions aimed to tackle the problem of quick ejaculation, to improve your sexual performance in bed and satisfy your lady, giving her multiple orgasms. This herbal tablets basically contains medical Anesthetic which works to reduce the Sensations one feels when being touched in the penis. Since the main reason most men don't last long in bed is because of heightened Sensations, the best way to fix the problem is to reduce the Sensations slightly in order to prolong Ejaculation.

We have a solution you need, call and get permanen Remedy. Get this product Today, you will call to Thank us after 2weeks.

Free Delivery Nationwide.
Payment after Delivery.
Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by stevonics: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by JosephXavier: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Whether Dino apologized to Obi or not will make him a better person than he has been

His name can't be mentioned in the same room where Peter Obi's name is mentioned

He is and can never be on the same level as Peter Obi academically, intellectually or any criteria being deployed to compare them both

He is just a house boy to a politician while Peter Obi is Peter Obi

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by broadman20: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2022
Somebody that Yaya Bello poshu from Kogi and he even start hiding from tree to tree has started talking.

Hahahaha nawaooo for 2023 and chop Money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by DonHummer(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:
we don't have any party like ANPP again.
go and verify
obi is dump
It's obvious you are the dumb person.

20 Likes

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by lailo: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2022
PDP A and B family business. E no consign us grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by NutritionGuru: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2022
Ok.

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Domipraiz: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2022
I watched the town hall meeting of arise tv from A-Z.
I think the organizers are not doing well with the programme starting from Ruben Abati accusing Peter Obi jokingly when some the audience are distrupting the program.

Secondly, I am so much ashamed of Dino Malaye. People like him are just one time opportunist to hold a political seat in this country. People like Dino suppose be in Oshodi motor park assisting Mc oluomo and co.

I celebrate Peter Obi, Kwakwaso, and Kola Abiola for turning out for the program it shows how they will be available for the citizens when they later emerge comes 2023.

For the man from Iragbiji your days are numbered. We Nigeria youths are awake no more vote buying, no more election rigging.
Aflection will never rise again. We say NO TO BAD GOVERNMENT.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Labour Party.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Spirit247: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2022
Please, let all Nigerians see ourselves as Brothers and Sisters regardless of Tribe. This is the only Key for this wonderful Country to fulfill her Glorious Destiny.
Even those that see others as Enemies must Pray for them! Read below to know why:

Categorically speaking, it is a scientific fact that all Humans are from one Person (even though they claimed he came from Tadpole or Cytoplasm or whatever). Scripture clarify for us that first Human being is Adam created by our Heavenly FATHER. While Adam was on Earth, we were all in his Body. If anything is painful or wrong with Adam's hand or eyes, his whole Body would not be at rest. Same way that MESSIAH feels bad when we refuse to Pray for our Enemies as HE Commanded us because Grace of being Adam means all Humanity are currently Part of HIS Body.

Now, Imagine yourself as minute microcosm of a Part of the Hand Cells in Adam's Body that Time. If you refuse to Stretch out to Pray for your Enemy (just because he/she is sole of Feet Cell: badly wounded by a thick Thorn, Needle or even a Cancerous decay) do you know how uncomfortable and angry with you Adam would have been for hurting yourself? Because if left untreated the Cancer in the Leg would soon spread and kill Adam, which means even the Selfish Hand would also died along.

Now who is the last Adam? The real Adam that died for the Sins of all Humanity? He didn't died for just you and He died for ALL Sinners. HE has Draw All Men unto HIM. The Body of MESSIAH is The Church, and that is why Saints, Pure Persons, Marine Agents, Witches and Wizards, etc. All are present in Church today. The time for eternal Separation is fast Approaching. But for now, MESSIAH wants the genuinely Transformed Bornagain Christians to use Consistent Prayers to push the remaining that are still romancing Satan from the Trap of demonic Deception and Enslavement.

The Primary way that MESSIAH Taught is to Pray to our CREATOR is "Our FATHER..." And if indeed I AM THAT I AM is our FATHER, we have to have his features and Characteristics becuse every true Child resembles his Parents. One of the Major Characteristics of our CREATOR is that HE makes HIS Grace and Natural Blessings freely available to both good People and bad People for now because of the Age of Gace in which we are living in.

Grace makes every Human being alive to still be Children of I AM THAT I AM because we all still have HIS Property: the Breathe from HIS Nostrils that keeps us alive and lively. MESSIAH also told us that if we only Favour good People, we are not different from the Children of this World.

Also, it is clearly seen that "Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us" means we should not expect forgiveness from our Eternal Heavenly FATHER if we don't forgive fellow Humans who sins against us. Secret Intercession on behalf of an Enemy with Prayer that that I AM THAT I AM should have Mercy of him/her and Save the Soul is the most Power Weapons of Conversion.

Let's Pray: Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH, we unitedly Thank YOU for opening our Understanding deeper Scripturally today. We Pray that YOU make Praying for our Enemies to be for us as easy as wearing Cloths and as enjoyable as Eating foods in JESUS' Name!!!
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/7419363/praying-enemies-praying-yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Felabrity: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2022
He haz finally got the attention he was looking for

The fuu supported Buhari in 2015

Alwys pushing failures

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Oduduwa707: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2022
How someone like Dino Melaye became a Politician still baffles me. But again, it's 9ja afterall.

74 Likes

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by onomeabuja: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/town-hall-meeting-dino-melaye-denies-apologising-to-peter-obi/
Dino melaye is a handsome gentle man I guess that can not b said of d rotten fani kayode & his alien master!!!
PDP POWER!!!

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Seankhalifa: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2022
This debate just let me know one thing... all the presidential candidate are backward.. even with the people asking questions... I'm wait for sowore debate or town hall meeting as dey call it...

5 Likes

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:

Dino was once your best attacker when he was fighting bubu and APC
Na masses dey spoil here pass... Double standard ... Anybody wey deny religion or ethnicity is not what they are voting this election just dey deceive his or herself... If we want something new it shouldnt have been from those three... We never ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by spartachico(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigeria aka cruise nation
i really wonder why people still take politicians serious,every body dey catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi by 9jaBloke: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC To Settle For Akpabio, Tips N-west For Deputy - Vanguard / Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading / PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.