Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Obidients Take Over Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Take Over Rivers (221 Views)

Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Take Over Rivers by newnet: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is1PntCIytI

peter Obi Shuts down Port Harcourt In A Mother of All Rallies.

Residents of Port Harcourt In Rivers State defies early morning rains to identify with the Labour Party's presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi giving indications that the state is for Obi.

Several other presidential candidates have approached the Governor of the state, Nyesom Woke, for support to enable them to win the state in the forth+coming election.

Several meetings have been held in this regard even outside the shores of Nigeria but the rally here held in the garden city penultimate weekend may prove that the masses in Rivers State might have made up their minds on whom to give their votes to.
Re: Obidients Take Over Rivers by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Obidients Take Over Rivers by Charlesetoh23(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2022
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is1PntCIytI

peter Obi Shuts down Port Harcourt In A Mother of All Rallies.

Residents of Port Harcourt In Rivers State defies early morning rains to identify with the Labour Party's presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi giving indications that the state is for Obi.

Several other presidential candidates have approached the Governor of the state, Nyesom Woke, for support to enable them to win the state in the forth+coming election.

Several meetings have been held in this regard even outside the shores of Nigeria but the rally here held in the garden city penultimate weekend may prove that the masses in Rivers State might have made up their minds on whom to give their votes to.

I suspended my affiliate marketing business for the moment to watch this.. Nigerians are not joking at all. Let me continue making my money o, let's all work together for a better country and more importantly equipping ourselves not to depend on the government or employers..

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The Three Of Them And Decide Your Future. / Who Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria / World Bank Excludes Nigeria From $315m Food Security Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.