Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Is Dreaming And Remembering It A Gift? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Dreaming And Remembering It A Gift? (271 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Is Dreaming A Spiritual Event Or A Natural Occurrance? / Dreaming And Seeing Someone Driving Me In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Dreaming And Remembering It A Gift? by Supreme01: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning NLs..
I don't know if it is the right section for this. I've being troubled in my Spirit.
I don't dream most time, and if I dream it's mostly my thought.
Some people said it is not good that my spiritual life is too too weak.
Is that true please and what should I do
Re: Is Dreaming And Remembering It A Gift? by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Supreme01:
Good morning NLs..
I don't know if it is the right section for this. I've being troubled in my Spirit. I don't dream most time, and if I dream it's mostly my thought. Some people said it is not good that my spiritual life is too too weak.
Is that true please and what should I do
As a human your dreaming comes from that which is buried in your mental and your subconscious combined. undecided

The claim made of your so-called "spiritual life" is spurious at best. There is no link between dreams and such things written of in scripture or anywhere except in pagan texts and most are unproven. undecided
Re: Is Dreaming And Remembering It A Gift? by Supreme01: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As a human your dreaming comes from that which is buried in your mental and your subconscious combined. undecided

The claim made of your so-called "spiritual life" is spurious at best. There is no link between dreams and such things written of in scripture or anywhere except in pagan texts and most are unproven. undecided

Thanks bro...

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop Of Nnewi Diocese Chases Holy Ghost Priests Out Of Ihiala / Nsppd Live 26th October 2022: Jerry Eze Live / Jerry Eze Live Service Sunday At Streams Of Joy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.