Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,591 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nsppd Live 26th October 2022: Jerry Eze Live - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nsppd Live 26th October 2022: Jerry Eze Live (274 Views)

Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars / NSPPD Live Today 28th October 2022 - Pastor Jerry Eze Live / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nsppd Live 26th October 2022: Jerry Eze Live by JesusLifters: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2022
YOU ARE WATCHING NSPPD DAILY PRAYERS LIVE || 26 OCTOBER 2022 || LED BY PASTOR JERRY EZE

NSPPD 26TH OCTOBER  2022

https://jesuslifters.com/nsppd-live-today-26th-october-2022-led-by-pastor-jerry-eze/

Also Read Open Heaven For Today

NSPPD LIVE 26TH OCTOBER 2022 – DAILY PRAYER & DEVOTIONAL WITH JERRY EZE

ASLO ,WATCH THE FOLLOWING ONLINE PRAYER PLATFORMS THIS MORNING;

EARLY WILL I SEEK THEE LIVE WITH DR PAUL ENENCHE- 18TH OCTOBER 2022
PROPHETIC PRAYER HOUR LIVE WITH REV SAM OYE
NEXT LEVEL PRAYER HOUR LIVE 18TH OCTOBER 2022
NSPPD LIVE 18TH OCTOBER 2022

Watch Yesterday's NSPPD

NSPPD Live Today 19 October 2022 with Pastor Jerry Eze.

(Please scroll down for live NSPPD and also for Streams of Joy Devotional for today)

It’s time for New Season Prophetic Prayer and Declaration (NSPPD) With Pastor Jerry Eze. Join this powerful morning prayer today.

NSPPD LIve today

NSPPD, New Season Prophetic Prayer and Declaration just as its names, is a daily morning prayer and worship service With Pastor Jerry Eze. It holds every Monday to Friday.

Time: 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Each day. Ministering: Pastor Jerry Eze and other Ministers of God. Please click the play button below to watch NSPPD for today live now.

You are watching NSPPD Live Stream Now With Jerry Eze.

NSPPD STREAMS OF JOY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 19TH OCTOBER 2022.

ABOUT THE CHURCH – STREAMS OF JOY

Streams Of Joy International fondly called Streams of Joy (SOJ) is a Pentecostal and charismatic church, located in Nigeria. The Ministry is presided by Pastor Jerry Uchechukwu Eze (JERRY EZE). Streams of Joy International is a church made up of people from many ethnic backgrounds and nationalities with over 5,000 worshippers on Sunday mornings and her expressions in different parts of the world. Read more…

Pastor Jerry Eze

HELLO DEAR!!!
JESUS LOVES YOU DEEPLY
Regardless of who you are, What You Have Done, Who You Have been, and How You Feel…

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR?
IF NOT SAY THESE WORDS BELOW
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. and  I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You Lord For I Am Now Yours FOREVER
AMEN..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Giving Is Personal / Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? / Seeds Of Destiny 3 February 2023 – Temporary Gains And Permanent Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.