Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) (30555 Views)

I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Bmaster(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2022
no go drain all your spermatozoa on top woman ooo.remember you need them to keep your stamina and strength at check as a man.As a man,after Sunday bru haha you supposed replenish

1 Like

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by alingo2013(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2022
grin
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by bigdammyj: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2022
Okay.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2022
alingo2013:
Na Igbo people, there bride price looks like they are sell their girls into slave trade

They do.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2022
He is right,if she deny him his right, then he should go for side chick or olosho, that is why we have them abundantly, to compliment the shortcomings of any house wife wea dey do shakara for her husband
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by JoeuwakAsi2(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2022
shocked
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Ladygbola(f): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Who can use me for more than 10 times. I love sex so much. I don't play with it. It's really killing me. I hardly say no to sex. It's my hobby.

2 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by 9niceguy(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2022
This is so serious...

Please like, follow and share this page for more funny videos���

https://www.facebook.com/LafinDose22/
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Munafukin shut up
Baba wetin be my offense na?
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Viz007(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Is marriage now slavery?
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Bontafa: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Baba wetin be my offense na?

You dey insult Christ shikeina
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

You dey insult Christ shikeina
But you dey insult Tinubu all day na,who hang you?
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Bontafa: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But you dey insult Tinubu all day na,who hang you?

I no give you contract for insulting Peter .

Of course insulting Asiwaju Na my goal.

Your contract start when u insult Christ
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

I no give you contract for insulting Peter .

Of course insulting Asiwaju Na my goal.

Your contract start when u insult Christ
Then insulting gay Jesus is my goal too na,why e dey pepper you?lol
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Nairaland, census don set.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by sniperr007(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Omonieme:
Well, they say man jokingly tells his wife. It better be a joke. But for reals, there are men with this stupid mentality. Like, how can you even think of that? How? I once had a conversation with a married man and he's like, why my wife go say no if I tell am say I waan fok? I'm like for reals? So, she no get right over her own body again? Well, there's no way I'll enjoy doing the do if my partner mind no dey.
No be this one I suppose dey talk about this morning sef. I sell cars and I've got the best auto deals you can get out there for you. Click on my profile and check them out

It's a joke and a video to trend.

She's even laughing
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Joke of the year...

These days, husbands beg their wives before they can use them once in a week

Na only Yoruba women dey do laidat, na why I no fit date them let alone marry them be that...
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2022
matrix199:
One of the ills of brideprice.

It's high time brideprice payment was abolished.
Don't mind all those useless feminists. They'll be fighting for equality bla bla bla.
Yet they don't think something is wrong with a man paying their family before they can become his wife

1 Like

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by brightest5050: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTF u SAYYYYY, 10X in a WAAAA...

The ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK Las night, my waist still de pain me till now ooo..

U de here de talk of 10x in a day..

This ASHAWOO BANI use her too legs take tie me..

my PREEK come de bend bend inside her TOTTO..

she nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

as I reach house, I buy JEDI JEDI, mix am wit RAW WEED. and drink..

Na dat mixture de help me here ooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

All the things you have been saying I thought it was just cruise

1 Like

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Glad it's a joke because you own no one,make una dey put am for mind.
If you think paying a lady's bride price mean you can use her the way you want then you must be a fool.

Marriage is about partnership. You're equal. No one owns anyone,
A man who thinks he owns you is not a man to have a relationship with. Plenty of men are looking for a partner. Look for those men.

Lastly ladies abeg make una still dey observe before getting into a relationship with an animal,Dem full ground lurking around,and once you see sign abeg exit the marriage before it's too late,no make any body advise you to keep suffering there.

SIMP

1 Like

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by cooooooks(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
End bride price and human sales/traficking.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Britishpea: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
If you think paying a lady's bride price mean you can use her the way you want then you must be a fool.

A man who thinks he owns you is not a man to have a relationship with. Plenty of men are looking for a partner. Look for those men.

Lastly ladies abeg make una still dey observe before getting into a relationship with an animal,Dem full ground lurking around,and once you see sign abeg exit the marriage before it's too late,no make any body advise you to keep suffering there.

Only in the advanced lands that both sexes are equal in marriage.

From time immemorial,after the early man, during the trade by barter system, our forefathers have agreed that men and women are not equal in a marriage.

Else, why would they require a man to bring a lot of things including money. Some will even ask you to monetize whatever you can’t find among the items to the bride’s family before they can give the lady to you to marry! to the point of asking men to buy a big bag filled with fabrics for the bride. Otherwise, no family should be requesting for anything. Or are you a SIMPleton?

2 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

SIMP
Yes baby.

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Britishpea:

Only in the advanced lands that both sexes are equal in marriage.

From time immemorial,after the early men, during the trade by barter system, our forefathers have agreed that men and women are not equal in a marriage.

Else, why would they require a man to bring a lot of things including money. Some will even ask you to monetize whatever you can’t find among the items to the bride’s family before they can give the lady to you to marry! to the point of asking men to buy a big bag filled with fabrics for the bride. Otherwise, no family should be requesting for anything.
Don't you understand what equality in marriage means?
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by MtDave55: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I don't think bride price is the issue here but the dependency of the lady's family on the man's wealth and that's what is giving the man the mindset that he owns the lady as benefits or dividends of his expenses on the lady.

Ladies shouldn't be comfortable being house wife only, earning some cash themselves no matter how small will give them some form of respect from the man.

Imagine if the lady have enough to cater for herself and family without the husband support, the husband wouldn't have had the guts to utter such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2022
MtDave55:

I don't think bride price is the issue here but the dependency of the lady's family on the man's wealth and that's what is giving the man the mindset that he owns the lady as benefits or dividends of his expenses on the lady.

Ladies shouldn't be comfortable being house wife only, earning some cash themselves no matter how small will give them some form of respect from the man.

Imagine if the lady have enough to cater for herself and family without the husband support, the husband wouldn't have had the guts to utter such nonsense.
Exactly sir.

1 Like

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Yes baby.
SIMP and terrorist.
Strange combination
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

SIMP and terrorist.
Strange combination
Thank you,I like am.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2022
What kind of joke is that?
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Bontafa: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Then insulting gay Jesus is my goal too na,why e dey pepper you?lol

No wam make we dey go
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by eziemich: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2022
He's 100% right, fundamentally & biblically husband owns his wife (as far as he dully & fully married her) but the husband should not misuse or abuse that ownership because if he does even God will come after you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.