Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Help Me If You Are Reading This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me If You Are Reading This. (435 Views)

Reading This Couple Story Really Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion / I Am 90% Sure You Will Want To Insult Me After Reading This / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me If You Are Reading This. by Bravejayh: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning Nairaland. I'm writing this out of pain and desperation, I have been out of work for some month now because I was unable to meet up to marketing sales of the product of the firm i was working for. Feeding has been an enormous challenge for me and My two girls, just yesterday night, I fed them garri and bread for dinner, their mother has gone back to her mom's place and left me with the kids. My mom helps taking care of them sometimes but she herself is living from hand to hand, Currently I work on and off in a bread bakery but the bakery has been closed for a week now, my girls are starving and depression is really getting to me to the point of ending it all, please any help I can get just to put food on the table for my girls will be appreciated as you will be saving a dieing soul. I pray non of you is afllicted with what I'm passing through.
Re: Help Me If You Are Reading This. by Bravejayh: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2022
Please Come to my rescue.
Re: Help Me If You Are Reading This. by Yingyanng: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2022
This is very saddening, wish I have funds to send but stay strong and keep praying for breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: Help Me If You Are Reading This. by Bravejayh: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Thanks for the kind word. I keep on praying but right now I am very devastated and really tired. I loon at my kids and I weep.
Re: Help Me If You Are Reading This. by Bravejayh: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Pls any amount will be appreciated, I know how annoying and humiliating this is but I have no other choice, I pray May any one on here find himself of herself in such situation.. Pls
Re: Help Me If You Are Reading This. by Bravejayh: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
My children are slepping in hunger I beg you in the name of. GOD pls help me. May you and your family never know hunger PLEASE
Re: Help Me If You Are Reading This. by Bravejayh: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm begging pls help
Re: Help Me If You Are Reading This. by Bravejayh: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Life dealt with me in numerous ways I can never expected.. I'm sorry for every one I've wrong. I pray I find peace.
Re: Help Me If You Are Reading This. by ibawon(m): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bravejayh:
My children are slepping in hunger I beg you in the name of. GOD pls help me. May you and your family never know hunger PLEASE
Please kindly take it off, she is too innocent

(1) (Reply)

3 Year Old Girl Found Alive Inside A Well 3 Days After She Went Missing (video) / Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place.... Help Needed / Sup mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.