Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein (31186 Views)

4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies / Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death / Who Deserves This.. Pythagoras Or Einstein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by Auskyd(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
dyera:
Poor boy, hard life ahead of him. I trust Oyibo people to put pressure on him to make sure his achievement surpass Albert Einstein.

Meanwhile I took this IQ test several years ago, the test score was 187, but Oyibo people did not announce it. Instead they accused me of cheating and ban me from ever taking the test. Bunch of racist.

This lie choke, Jesus Christ cheesy shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by SenatePresdo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
CollinsNeuman:
Albert Einstein was not famous for his intelligent quotient, it was his unimaginable inventions and contributions to the world of modern science that made him what we know him to be today! you might have a higher IQ than Einstein but yet not known, but can have a lower IQ yet have an incredible solutions to issues of life!

A lie that was made popular to be truth, so that low IQ people won't lose hope in the world of problem solving.

When Einstein was just 14, he's has finished solving all pythagoras there is, what some professors today may not be able to do.

Dude brain been dey spark from day one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by BeanmanX(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
dyera:
Poor boy, hard life ahead of him. I trust Oyibo people to put pressure on him to make sure his achievement surpass Albert Einstein.

Meanwhile I took this IQ test several years ago, the test score was 187, but Oyibo people did not announce it. Instead they accused me of cheating and ban me from ever taking the test. Bunch of racist.
U sure say u take am?,,,, grin
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by CoolUsername: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
PS712:

If not high IQ how then can one arrive at
E=MC2?
Incredible Problem solving abilities and inventions start from a root that connects with high intelligence that can make complex calculations within stipulated time.
The coinage IQ might not have been in place during Albert Einstein but all indications show the parameters were there.
Natural intelligence definitely plays a part. But nothing compares to passion, hard work and conscientiousness.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by gaby(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I don't think I have ever met an Autistic person in Nigeria, I can't even tell how they do.

Can one know an autistic person by spending an hour with them?

There are loads of them in Nigeria but they get abused, maltreated, and abandoned and called child witches.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by profmallor: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sheldon Cooper loading.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by ArewaNorth: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
CollinsNeuman:
Albert Einstein was not famous for his intelligent quotient, it was his unimaginable inventions and contributions to the world of modern science that made him what we know him to be today! you might have a higher IQ than Einstein but yet not known, but can have a lower IQ yet have an incredible solutions to issues of life!

Einstein wasn't inventor but rather worked on many theories performed before him. The well know practical carried out by Albert was "Chasing a Beam of Light" all his other researchers were theories!
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
I think there's something science is yet to tell us about AUTISM... it's interconnectedness with intelligence.
Congrats, little champ.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by Geeman2006: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
The movie ''The Accountant'' opened my eyes to this Autism spectrum of a thing. They are a really clever bunch.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by SenatePresdo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
gaby:

There are loads of them in Nigeria but they get abused, maltreated, and abandoned and called child witches.

I can't even identify any.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by Electorate: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
CollinsNeuman:

Give us an example of someone with a low IQ who proffer an incredible solution to issues of life, you think the people behind science and technology are a gathering of dumb people? Ehn?

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by kingamaa(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
maureensylvia:

Autism is not disability please

It is.

Medically it is a developmental disability otherwise called ASD, legally likewise it is a disability.

It is not about what I or you think but about medical, scientific and legal facts.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by codeigniter(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Yankiss:
Autism again. It seems to be the mark of genius not really a challenge any more. It's one thing to have a great IQ, it's another thing to make great impact on the world. Einstein growing up was termed the School's dunce because he was not considered bright by the indices of then education. But he grew up to revolutionize the way we view the world. His theory of Relativity led to the manufacture of atomic bomb.
How relativity take concern atomic physics
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by Yankiss(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
[b][/b]
codeigniter:

Albert Einstein did not work directly on the atom bomb. But Einstein was the father of the bomb in two important ways: 1) it was his initiative which started U.S. bomb research; 2) it was his equation (E = mc2) which made the atomic bomb theoretically possible.”

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by Krismas(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
grin Fantastic kid grin
Only so many people have beaten Einstein IQ record already. Its no longer an achievement
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by bigiyaro(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Who give a fu*k about his IQ... Let him invent something useful to mankind.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by Lovelydaisies: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
They should allow the boy be a boy o!
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by PS712: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
CoolUsername:

Natural intelligence definitely plays a part. But nothing compares to passion, hard work and conscientiousness.
Passion, hard work and conscientiousness will certainly take you far but not very close to the level of those who naturally have the intelligence and have combined it with the factors mentioned. The 11 years old autistic boy (Kevin) obviously has been working hard, since he reads a lot, and has sharpened his passion for quizzes, so just like Albert Einstein, the thing is first natural, before the other sharpening efforts come in.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by CollinsNeuman: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Electorate:

Give us an example of someone with a low IQ who proffer an incredible solution to issues of life, you think the people behind science and technology are a gathering of dumb people? Ehn?

let me reiterate emphatically that the comment was not written to justify lower IQ, but the comment had careful and succinctly passed the message, intelligence is not synonymous to science alone, I've seen musicians, footballers, actors with higher IQ yet applying their intelligence in their respective sphere of passions or career. not all people with IQ must be in science and technology as you comment depicts. art is also another aspect where application of artistic intelligence is also seen........intelligence (higher IQ) and creativity are two different things. some people solve advanced calculus, etc yet poor in application of that intelligence let say in a game of football, yet a lower IQ might creatively dribble his ways out.....
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by Gubioma: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mikelarteta:
There is ability in every disability. Lucky you not from Nigeria particularly from the North, dem for Dey take am beg money for traffic.
Dan Borno.....(kanuri Boy)
Stop this nonsense Oga

Shikenan nagode
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by ofemigeorge(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
CollinsNeuman:
These word came to you not by flesh but by the wisdom from above.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by Electorate: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
CollinsNeuman:

let me reiterate emphatically that the comment was not written to justify lower IQ, but the comment had careful and succinctly passed the message, intelligence is not synonymous to science alone, I've seen musicians, footballers, actors with higher IQ yet applying their intelligence in their respective sphere of passions or career. not all people with IQ must be in science and technology as you comment depicts. art is also another aspect where application of artistic intelligence is also seen........intelligence (higher IQ) and creativity are two different things. some people solve advanced calculus, etc yet poor in application of that intelligence let say in a game of football, yet a lower IQ might creatively dribble his ways out.....

I think your problem is the lack of understanding of what IQ actuality means, if not you wont reply by further showcasing your ignorance...in any profession wether sports, art or entertainment, you need a level of intelligence to excel.

Dumb people can only inherit wealth and eventually squander it. You get? If you dont get it then forget about it.

Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by CoolUsername: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
PS712:

Passion, hard work and conscientiousness will certainly take you far but not very close to the level of those who naturally have the intelligence and have combined it with the factors mentioned. The 11 years old autistic boy (Kevin) obviously has been working hard, since he reads a lot, and has sharpened his passion for quizzes, so just like Albert Einstein, the thing is first natural, before the other sharpening efforts come in.

A small point of correction, though. We don't actually know Einstein's or Hawking's true IQ scores. They are only estimated based on the work they've done in their fields.

Legendary artist, Andy Warhol only had an IQ of 86, that's only a little bit better than "retarded". However, his works sell for millions these days.

Richard Feynman, who actually worked on the first atomic bomb alongside the kid of Einstein and Niels Bohr (yes, the who came up with the Bohr's atomic theory), and was considered one of the best scientists in his time, took an IQ test and scored 125. Which is well above average but far from genius-level.

Meanwhile, the other day I watched a documentary about a guy with a genius-level IQ who spent all his time threatening and stalking women.

Hardwork>>>>Talent
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by BigCowHornn: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
U sure say u take am?,,,, grin

The test you took na Aba made ni

LOL

No one will put pressure on that boy . His kind do not work well like that
I schooled overseas. It's way better than Nigeria and the teachers actually help and accommodate you no matter what
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by CollinsNeuman: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Electorate:

I think your problem is the lack of understanding of what IQ actuality means, if not you wont reply by further showcasing your ignorance...in any profession wether sports, art or entertainment, you need a level of intelligence to excel.

Dumb people can only inherit wealth and eventually squander it. You get? If you dont get it then forget about it.

Here we go! you're already calling me ignorant, simply because I share a different view from your perspective.

I will not reply you again!
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by perdollar(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Some men have high IQ and r known by their works example Nnamdi Kanu and d Biafra Struggle.
Some have low IQ and r also known by their works example Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Agbero govt he invented
Some have no IQ at all example Buhari
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by goodheart01: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

IQ that he will use in plotting evil

What a waste of clay

You this mugu with a shrinked stinky cunt.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Electorate:

IQ is not everything. There are also different kinds of intelligence; BUSSINESS, POLITICAL, MUSICAL, MATHEMATICAL, ARTISTIC, EMOTIONAL, SPIRITUAL, e. t. c... Can Einstein do what Michael Jackson did? Can Pablo Picasso perform like C ronaldo on a soccer pitch? Humans are created differently and unique. It is pointless calling anybody DUMB.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
codeigniter:

of course it does. Relativity is not only for large masses, but also subatomic particles ( Quantum relativistic mechanics). That's Klein Gordon and Dirac equation.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by Proudlyomonna: 12:49am On Aug 30, 2022
While my neighbor next flat will not let me rest with her nagging on how she feels her daughter is paying for the sins of her grandma who was a very wicked woman,bcus nothing dey enter the girl head,even after transferring her to Love World Schools and collecting a private teacher for her book still no gree enter the head cheesy grin
Wow Jehovah is truly great oo
Allahu Akbar cheesy
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by phoenix45(m): 6:29am On Aug 30, 2022
Autism kids are among special kids but omo to stay with them na war.
Imagine someone that couldn't communicate properly with you..

My kid bro is autistic and very intelligent especially when it comes to music. He only need to listen to it once and vomit exactly the song line by line even with the same tone.

Unfortunately there is no school made for them in this Anambra state. I don't know whatelse to do for now to develop his disability to ability.
Re: 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein by BeanmanX(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2022
BigCowHornn:

The test you took na Aba made ni

LOL

No one will put pressue on that boy . His kind do not work well like that
I schooled overseas. It's way better than Nigeria and the teachers actually help and accommodate you no matter what
U re right,,, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation / 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register / JAMB Announces Deadline For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise For All Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.