Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Monday, August 29th, Daily Briefing - Antony, Fofana, Bellingham, And More - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Monday, August 29th, Daily Briefing - Antony, Fofana, Bellingham, And More (170 Views)

Chelsea Officially Sign Striker David Datro Fofana From Molde / Wesley Fofana Takes Final Decision On Joining Chelsea / Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday, August 29th, Daily Briefing - Antony, Fofana, Bellingham, And More by Creatorchris(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Good day, and welcome to my Daily Briefing:-) Enjoy this ad-free transfer round-up sent directly to your email!

Ac Milan
Aster Vrancks is expected to join AC Milan on loan from Wolfsburg. The teams will continue to negotiate the potential acquisition cost today.

Ajax
Ajax manager Alfred Schreuder speaks on Antony's impending move to Manchester United: "Everything revolves on money... This makes me sad. But this is our reality, and it's extremely sad, and I strongly oppose these things."

Arsenal
Expect late business from Arsenal, with Edu and Mikel Arteta already on the clock

Atletico Madrid
Sergio Reguilon has reached an agreement to join Atletico Madrid on loan. Reguilon will go to Spain on Monday to undergo medical testing and sign the contract. It's a straightforward loan with no purchase option.

Barcelona
Pep Guardiola has announced that Barcelona will lose out on Bernardo Silva: "Bernardo Silva will stay at Manchester City - I've been clear." He is indispensable to us in many ways. Bernardo, he's so vital, he can play three, four, or five positions."

Dortmund (Borussia Dortmund)
"I hope Jude Bellingham will continue at BVB beyond 2023," says Borussia Dortmund director Sebastian Kehl to Sky90. I can see he feels at ease with us."

Chelsea
The announcement of Chelsea Wesley Fofana is approaching, but has Chelsea spent too much money for someone who was not their first choice?

Liverpool
Liverpool are searching for a late midfielder transfer, but are the Ruben Neves rumors true?

Jude Bellingham is making news once more, but what is the reality about Liverpool approaches?

� In other news, Liverpool is contemplating acquiring Sheffield United midfielder Sander Berge to help fix their midfield woes (Yorkshire Post)

Manchester City
Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Bernardo will not be joining Barcelona: "I've made it plain that Bernardo Silva will remain at Manchester City." He is indispensable to us in many ways. Bernardo, he's so vital, he can play three, four, or five positions."

Manchester United
Antony can be categorized as a Manchester United player.

Cody Gakpo discusses his future: "Antony to Man United? That's great for him... However, I believe that has no bearing on me or my future. It's like a puzzle, so I'll see which puzzle fits best in the next days - for me, staying at PSV would be fine. "We'll see."

Following the Antony deal, Manchester United have already made another signing.

Nottinghamshire Forest
Renan Lodi, who joined Nottingham Forest from Atletico Madrid, is ready to be revealed.

Roma
Andrea Belotti is on his way to Roma. Multiple bids from English teams were also rejected down by the free agent.

Next up for Roma is the signing of Mady Camara from Olympiacos.

Tottenham
Sergio Reguilon will join Atletico Madrid on loan from Spurs. On Monday, the left-back will go to Spain to undergo medical testing and sign the contract. It's a straightforward loan with no purchase option.

"We have achieved an agreement to buy Harry Winks from Tottenham, therefore contracts will be signed soon," Sampdoria director Carlo Osti confirmed.

Winks will join Sampdoria on loan from Tottenham Hotspur.

Valencia
Valencia will start direct discussions with Edinson Cavani's camp again on Monday in order to finalize the agreement. The La Liga heavyweights are now certain that they will sign the former Manchester United striker.

Valencia is no longer considering Arthur Melo. The deal fell through some weeks ago, but he might still be available this summer as Juventus seeks a buyer.

West Ham United
Lucas Paqueta had his physical with West Ham in London this morning and is now awaiting findings while attorneys review the player's contracts. West Ham currently hopes that this trade may be completed completely today.

Wolves
Wolves manager Bruno Lage has officially said that he is 99% certain of keeping Ruben Neves, but is Liverpool interested in signing him?
Arsenal may still consider Pedro Neto.

join NaijaBet - /reg/af/306593

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Test / Watch Top League And Worldcup 2022 / Barcelona Will Insert Pay Cut Clauses Into Contracts For Marketing Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.