Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! (3341 Views)

Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by techWriter3: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Its painting you that Nigerians s s not opting for politicians 's Labour Party
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Efefiomk86: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Those governor's you mention are they the one feeding the masses or during the election day they will force the masses to votes their choice instead of the masses choice ...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Dubaku543: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Klinee:
Keep deceiving yourself, e go clear for your eye.

Politics is not as usual, this time around most voters has chosen their candidate.
You can only convince a voter who doesn't know who to vote for, that is only way PDP and APC politicians can convince them to vote for their candidate, not when the individual have his/her preferred candidate.

On a scale of competency, transparency and character among Obi, Atiku and Tinubu nobody will leave Obi and chose any of these two except on the ground of : party loyalist, tribe/religious bigotry and also monetary politics.

This three kind of politicking system has been happening for years yet things keep getting worse, people are tired of such kind of politics.
This is the reason why multitudes of crowd are following and solidarity to Obi irrespective of his party affiliation.

When you get to election ground you will understand that monetary politics played only about 10% influence on the electorates majorly because they don't have their preferred candidate.

Party loyalist are not up to 1% of the population, so their influence might not be notice when 99% already have their preferred candidate.

Tribe/Religious bigotry is major determinants in Nigeria voting system. Which is what will affect Obi in both SW and core North because majority of them will vote because the candidate is of their tribe or same religious.

Since history of Nigeria, this is only election you see people wilfully campaigned and eagerly to vote for their preferred candidate without monetarily influenced.
Out of 76millions voters only about 30millions came to vote in the last election, about 40 millions didn't vote. The number of voters have increased to about 90millions.

Don't you think that Obi will stimulate these larger reluctant electorates who don't usually vote? With these projection Obi will floor all other contest with a landslide.
I love your analysis
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Minjim: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Governors don't control the votes of their states
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by calaway: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
666Advocate:
Labour party is a structureless party.
It has no strong hold.
Youths and elders are not strong holds because all parties have them.
who ever has the most youths and elders win the day.....it is all pointing to a better future for Nigeria......Obi will clean all the mess
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Who is the Patron of Agberos and drug dealers...na Tinubu na the father of institutionalized thuggery.

Who is recruiting well known and extremely violent cultists like Kabaka and Asari Dokubo as his campaign henchmen....na still the same Tinubu.

Who is lying that he did not attend any primary or secondary school in Nigeria...na still the same Tinubu

Tinubu loves education so much that he is an expert at converting government higher institutions of learning buildings to personal use.. greedy Tinubu yi course 

Whose daughter is Iya Oloja of Lagos and Son is sole Chief of Advertising agencies in lagos. The Wife is a Senator and sole supplier of diesel to government buildings while the nephew is in charge of BRT...na still the same nepotistic Tinubu.

Who dey carry bullion van of money waka to buy votes during election and collects 10% of the sweeat of every Lagos resident...same corrupt Tinubu noni.

Who requested for soldiers to clear the protests st Lekki toll gate...leading to extra judicial killing just do he can collect toll on a road built with taxpayers money

shebi una talk sey na una get everywhere and Obi na merely social media noise. Why una con dey panic like this?
Vote for your ancestor no body stop you.

Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by PapaHadum: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
GreatBoss:

Obi fans should know that politics is discussion so let's set these things straight.

Why Atiku Will Win The Presidential Elections.

South West is Tinubu Stronghold

The whole South South is PDP except Cross River that is APC.
All South South Governors have come out and say their people should vote Atiku.
Okowa, Douye Diri, Wike etc.
They will work the normal way for him.

Labour Party controls no state.
All state executives will fully work for their parties.
APC and PDP have governorship candidates in the whole states.

Even Obi Governor have asked his people to vote Apga and that's not Obi.

Ugwanyi of Enugu is bringing Godson PDP

Uzodinma of Imo is coming with APC

APC and PDP with APGA aim to share Abia votes because of the Governorship election.

Same with Ebonyi.

North East is Atiku Stronghold

Northwest is Fulani controlled area and Fulani will not leave Fulani and vote person they see as Biafra.
Reason Tambuwal of Sokoto stepped down for Atiku among others.

North Central will be shared by all.

So where is Obi strong hold with his structureless party?
Igbo know nothing about politics..

All those obi fans online noise, is of no use.
All candidates have youths and elders too.

That is not structure or stronghold
Strong hold is controlling of states executives.
The Governors will ask their followers to vote PDP or APC
In one room a Governor and his executives and followers will rig voters figure wey pass 3 state population give one man for their parties.
Peter Obi have no Governor, Peter Obi have no strong hold.
All the candidates have youths and elders too.
The Governors will rig for their parties.
The beautiful nonsense you wrote up there is on the premise that power belongs to the elected public/party officers.

Nay, power resides with the people.

The old way of politicking is fast fading away all thanks to PMB and the new electoral act.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by byteem: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
GreatBoss:

Obi fans should know that politics is discussion so let's set these things straight.

APC and PDP with APGA aim to share Abia votes because of the Governorship election.

Same with Ebonyi.

Northwest is Fulani controlled area and Fulani will not leave Fulani and vote person they see as Biafra.

In one room a Governor and his executives and followers will rig voters figure wey pass 3 state population give one man for their parties.
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obi for life

Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Johnsown1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obsolete and achaic election methodology, you better upgraded your sense to 5G because your lagging behind. LP is of no region, no parties but it's a movement. People are tired of great grand father's paddling the affairs of Nigeria as their heritage and right. My families and I are OBIdient. Other countries are boasting of technology and discoveries while some Nigerians are boasting of political parties. It's a shame. Jepa on my mind

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by ucham: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahahahahaha You go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne grin grin
Let God keep us alive till then bro.
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by jerk: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
GreatBoss:

Same with Ebonyi.

Are in coma for the past 6 months.
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by jerk: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Namdosky(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
The @originalposter gave valid points ooooh, he said the party has no structure also that the governor's will rig for their party, it will take a miracle to turn around things anything is possible with God by the side of OBi/Datti
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Spy360(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
GreatBoss:

Same with Ebonyi.

Let the governor's and their supporters vote APC and PDP while the suffering Nigerians vote PO. We the sufferers know where it pinch's and no stupid governor who doesn't know how it feels will tell me what to do with my PVC.

Let them keep their structure while I keep my PVC.
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Vivian16: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
you go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne
Your own cry will start even before the 2023 election because God will give you lovers of oppressors and your incompetent candidate open disgrace before that 2023 go and Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by duality(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
GreatBoss:

Same with Ebonyi.

So after what you said about Fulani, you think Atiku will get 25% in any southern state?

Your nonsense is based on rigging.
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Vivian16:
Your own cry will start even before the 2023 election because God will give you lovers of oppressors and your incompetent candidate open disgrace before that 2023 go and Mark my word.
Hahahahahahahaha Your word is as inconsequential as you and your kinsmen

Use your word to better your life first before asking someone to mark it grin grin

Your shame dey shame me biko
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Amumaigwe: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
GreatBoss:

Same with Ebonyi.

Same old gibberish.
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by shortIGBOman: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
GreatBoss:

Same with Ebonyi.

See what Soludo told Peter Obi and Labour Party. grin grin

Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Christistruth00: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Peter Obi will find it very hard to Win Anambra his own State not to talk of the rest of SE
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Opintiwa: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Obi will find it very hard to Win Anambra his own State not to talk of the rest of SE

That should not be your worry.

Go and wash your dirty brown lace first
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by ZombieBurster: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Alaye this your copy and paste never tire you?
You still have a long way to go o
Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by Christistruth00: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2022

Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by plaetton: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
666Advocate:
Labour party is a structureless party.
It has no strong hold.
Youths and elders are not strong holds because all parties have them.
What kind of stronghold does it take to cast a single vote for a preferred candidate?

I'm guessing that by ' strongholds' you mean rigging machinery.

You falsely assume that because I voted for governor A against candidate B in the last gubernatorial election, therefore that same governor A will now control who I vote for in the presidential election .
That is a flawed reasoning.

You are also blissfully forgetting the millions of people all over Nigeria trooping to walk or campaign for Peter Obi, that they too voted for different governors during various gubernatorial elections.

It is extremely presumptuous, even arrogant, to make the argument that governors directly control the voting choices of their citizens.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by tommyakynz0802: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rubbish, you eye go clear in 2023

GreatBoss:

Same with Ebonyi.

Re: Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! by etrouble: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Its paining you that Nigerians are opting for Peter Obi's Labour Party.
tongue
grin

Osun election is too early to forget. Imagine Labourers Party getting just over 2,000 votes I. A whole state. Eve if you paste your posters all over Ekiti state for example, more than 2,000 people will still vote for you despite not knowing you, but the Labourers Party got just 2,000 in the whole Osun State

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's 16 Lawyers Are All Igbo, All Of Them. See / Peter Obi: Infrastructure Cannot Help The Economy. / Was Babangida A Drug Baron?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.