Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! (2698 Views)

Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by 666Advocate: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
I am just coming to Nairaland every now and then for relaxation purposes. I have no interest in Nigeria's elections, i am Ijaw and i only believe in Ijaw Republic. Peter Obi that is structureless and strong hold less need caution the people that claim to support him especially on social media.

They are too rude. they have no manner of approach. They know nothing about politics. Politics is discussion and nobody is losing sleep against a structure less candidate that controls no state.
They keep saying Peter Obi will save Nigeria as if he has saved Nigeria once before or you ever see any candidate that promise evil to people he or she wants their votes.

All Governorship, Senatorial, House of Reps, House of Assembly elections and aspirants in each state will deliver for their aspirants so where does Peter Obi hope to get his votes from. Borno, Ondo and Oyo rally for Tinubu see crowd everywhere and Campaign will start by 28 and not yet started self o.

Atiku have built up so much structures in South South that the whole political executives have declared to work for him. North cannot leave their own and vote for a person they see as a Biafran. Kwankwanso have said it before too.

Obi fans should let us enjoy Nairaland in peace not this online noises that holds no weight in reality and unecessary insults that will demote their strong hold less candidate more.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PresidObi: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2022
God bless Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed
God bless Nigeria
God bless the OP
Vote wisely grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Moh247: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2022
cool

Do you know Delta people online are now backing Okowa their son and Remi Tinubu their daughter

Obi-diots are pussy niggars and Cowards hiding behind keyboard

The fool below calls me a weed smoker his idiotic dunce peers calls me 30k earner

Are this imbecilicc Ipobians ready for what is coming.... Tolerance got limit and they keep pushing it

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PlayMaker14: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Moh247:
Do you know Delta people online are now backing Okowa their son and Remi Tinubu their daughter
Yeah, so says an unrepentant weed smoker.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PraizHim: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2022
See why He will win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by JewsAreSatanic: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2022
My problem is, will they quietly into the dark when Obi comes a distant third in the elections?

Hell No!

Anytime these people are set to lose out , they will do one or two foolishness to disrupt the polity.

They were entertainment when in IPOB claiming Okoro Jews .But now, they are just batshit fanatics.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Mstick: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2022
The north will only vote for their own but the same North expect the SE to vote for Atiku over Obi.

Atiku has no structure in the South but PDP does, as a traditional PDP voter I will vote OBI same as millions of others.

You can't sell your ticket to the highest bidder an expect us to fall in line like slaves.

Peter Obi for president.

For a man that has no structure you structured people talk about him a lot.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PresidObi: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Moh247:

Yeah, Atedo Peterside is their acquaintance too grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Sergio103(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Ok.

It's our burden to bear not yours cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by oyin44: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2022
What happened yesterday in ibadan was Amazing and that is PDP stronghold in SW .... grin

With this ,it shows that the Yorubas are not ready to take any kind of erosion against tinubu.., meaning that, they are ready to back him up.. grin cheesy

Lagos, Oyo, osun,ogun,ondo,ekiti, kwara, kogi
Bornu ,,for now automatic for tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Patriotsleague: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:
God bless Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed
God bless Nigeria
God bless the OP
Vote wisely grin
Shut up, only igbos like Obi. Igbos are Biafrans, and biafrans are less than 4% of Nigeria's population.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Mstick: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2022
This same online you toads are always quick to dismiss? shocked

Moh247:

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by JewsAreSatanic: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Mstick:
The north will only vote for their own but the same North expect the SE to vote for Atiku over Obi.

Atiku has no structure in the South but PDP does, as a traditional PDP voter I will vote OBI same as millions of others.

You can't sell your ticket to the highest bidder an expect us to fall in line like slaves.

Peter Obi for president.

So PDP members and their stronghold states will leave their party when they have a huge chance of regaining power to vote a candidate with no structure on ground?

I have told your fellow Biafrans to stick to petty trade business and leave politics for your betters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Patriotsleague: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2022
PraizHim:
See why He will win.
What happened to these legacies, why can't we see them turning Anambra into a commercially viable zone in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Bomboiy: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Let me get you,a senator tells me to vote Atiku instead of Obi and I will foolishly do so?

The Politics you are used to will not work next year.
Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PresidObi: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Mstick:

Peter Obi for president.

For a man that has no structure you structured people talk about him a lot.

I have been voting PDP since I started to vote, now I will vote LP this time around, you cannot pay delegates millions to vote for you and pay me nothing to go and slave for you, Peter Obi for president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Mstick: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Tribalism is boring jor, imagine calling an Ikwerre woman Biafran because I am not supporting their rotten meat.

Like I said PDP have always won my polling unit but next year we're all Obidients.

Peter Obi for president.

grin

JewsAreSatanic:

So PDP members and their stronghold states will leave their party when they have a huge chance of regaining power to vote a candidate with no structure on ground?

I have told your fellow Biafrans to stick to petty trade business and leave politics for your betters.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PresidObi: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

In my region, nobody is a PDP member in public again, they are codedly supporting LP and begging for votes at the corner. They have all seen the handwriting on the wall.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by JewsAreSatanic: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Mstick:
Tribalism is boring jor, imagine calling an Ikwerre woman Biafran because I am not supporting their rotten meat.

Like I said PDP have always won my polling unit but next year we're all Obidients.

Peter Obi for president.

grin

If you like claim Fulani from Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by JewsAreSatanic: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

In my region, nobody is a PDP member in public again, they are codedly supporting LP and begging for votes at the corner. They have all seen the handwriting on the wall.

No be yeast you come from?

Outside your okoro Messiah, no one is bothered about campaigning in your yeast neither are they wasting time trying to get your votes.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PresidObi: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:
Let me get you,a senator tells me to vote Atiku instead of Obi and I will foolishly do so?

The Politics you are used to will not work next year.

Don't mind them, the same senator won't pick my calls for the next 4 years when he returns to Abuja, while I will be here facing poverty and insecurity.

Only Peter Obi is getting our attention in Nigeria now, we cannot continue like this with PDP and APC.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Mstick: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2022
That's what this clowns don't understand, I went to the market last week and everyone I bought things from I asked them two questions.
1)do you have a PVC?
2) who are you voting for?

They all said they've PVCs and they're voting Obi.

One thing one of the women I spoke to answered and it stuck since then, she asked me who no go vote for that man?

This are all traditional PDP voters in Rivers State.

PresidObi:

I have been voting PDP since I started to vote, now I will vote LP this time around, you cannot pay delegates millions to vote for you and pay me nothing to go and slave for you, Peter Obi for president.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by walefresh3(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, so says an unrepentant weed smoker.

Obi can't win Delta State...
Okowa and olure are from there...

Ijaw nation , urobo nation and itsekiri nation are all batified
The while agbor are for okowa...

Obi no get place for Delta State.....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PresidObi: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

No be yeast you come from?

Outside your okoro Messiah, no one is bothered about campaigning in your yeast neither are they wasting time trying to get your votes.

You will be shocked cheesy

Electric shock awaits you bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PraizHim: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:

What happened to these legacies, why can't we see them turning Anambra into a commercially viable zone in Nigeria?

Anambra is soo commercially viable that traders from all our neighbouring countries and most west African countries come to onitsha to buy their goods not to talk of Nigeria's Northern states. From Onitsha you will get big marcopolo Buses to all our neigbouring countries and all the northen states.

On another angle see post below. later they will claim Obidients are abusive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Mstick: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2022
I know it's shocking but believe me they're also Fulani's supporting Obi.

Peter Obi for president.
grin

JewsAreSatanic:

If you like claim Fulani from Adamawa.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Patriotsleague: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2022
PraizHim:

Anambra is soo commercially viable that traders from all our neighbouring countries and most west African countries come to onitsha to buy their goods not to talk of Nigeria's Northern states. From Onitsha you will get big marcopolo Buses to all our neigbouring countries and all the northen states.
Why are they all still in Alaba, why are igbos everywhere in markets in Lagos, touting everywhere, harrassing people that come to market. If Anambra is developed, igbos will go there, and not come to the state they hate so much. I have never seen or heard anyone say they are relocating to Anambra for greener pastures.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by walefresh3(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

Don't mind them, the same senator won't pick my calls for the next 4 years when he returns to Abuja, while I will be here facing poverty and insecurity.

Only Peter Obi is getting our attention in Nigeria now, we cannot continue like this with PDP and APC.

Igbo man go vote I go o man...

Obi is a failure... We will do everything to stop that secessionist to destroy nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PresidObi: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro, your ignorance amuses me grin

Wait till election time to discover how wrong you are. Peter Obi is a good market that have sold past Delta, Edo and selling into Ondo and Oyo now.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by PlayMaker14: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Na wetin dey taya me about the urinating machine called Tinubu fan boys... They don't proof read before they hit the submit button.

Take a look at the bolded and make the necessary correction first before you speak like an unintelligent fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by Bomboiy: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

Lol I will never understand that logic, someone like me has never voted before but somehow it the rep in my district tells me to vote for Tinubu I will do so.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! by JewsAreSatanic: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

You will be shocked cheesy

Electric shock awaits you bro

Story .

South South is for PDP.

North is for PDP.

Middle Belt is for PDP

Is it SW Obi will?

You should explain how Pinocchio Obi will secure the Presidential elections with only Yamri votes.

Noisemakers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To Punch Newspaper's Website / Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L / Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.