Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Peter Obi Will Lose The Election See Why!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Lose The Election See Why!! (309 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Lose The Election See Why!! by Ebi2233: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Among you guys are saying Peter Obi will save Nigeria.
What evidence do you have that he will help Nigeria?
Has he helped or save Nigeria before?
Or has any politician ever come out and say if you vote me I will suffer una well well.
Does it happen that way?
I beg forget that talk.
Re: Peter Obi Will Lose The Election See Why!! by Jashub: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Even if Peter Obi loses the election, his campaign has already expose Nigerians to the fact that our country needs the younger generation to lead. Especially now that old fools like Tinubu are shouting "emi lokan "
Re: Peter Obi Will Lose The Election See Why!! by Ebi2233: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Jashub:
Even if Peter Obi loses the election, his campaign has already expose Nigerians to the fact that our country needs the younger generation to lead. Especially now that old fools like Tinubu are shouting "emi lokan "
Peter Obi is over retirement age.
He is old too.
Re: Peter Obi Will Lose The Election See Why!! by sweetonugbu: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2022
So u are same person with greatboss i see.
Re: Peter Obi Will Lose The Election See Why!! by Jashub: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2022
Ebi2233:

Peter Obi is over retirement age.
He is old too.
Compared to Tinubu , he's a youth grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Lose The Election See Why!! by Zandena(f): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Pity Obi has only helped himself with Pandora investments, covert companies using his daughters' name, investing heavily in liquor/alcoholic drinks thereby increasing the number of diabetic patients in Nigeria and beyond.
Ask Obi where he got the money he used to establish NEXT CASH AND CARRY running into Billions of Naira.
Where did he get the money he's using to fly Business Class from Nigeria to Egypt, Germany, Rome, US and Europe? Are they from his pension as ex governor?

(1) (Reply)

Video: This Obi Idea Helped University Of Ibadan Get $1M From Her Alumni / BREAKING: ADC Suspends Its Presidential Candidate / Nigerian Military Conniving With Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Terrorizing Eastern Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.