Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation (1836 Views)

2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Kemistri4(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Some previously very popular politicians has gone into hibernation ahead of next year's election

So here's my List grin

1) YEMI OSINBAJO

What I loved most about this one is the sharp sharp pictures his photographer always produces. But since the primary election, very little is heard of him. Sha, he should loan that his brilliant photographer to LP, PO really need it. Their photos and videos are poor quality grin

2) ROCHAS OKOROCHA

This one was very outspoken as governor and senator but it seems Uzodinma has humbled him in Imo grin. Did he even win a return ticket to the Senate? 0 votes in the presidential primary despite asslicking northerners by speaking hausa. Last I heard, the court granted him medical leave abroad. It seems it'll be a while before he surfaces again cheesy

3) ENYINNAYA ABARIBE

This guy calls himself "MMAGHA ND'IGBO" (Sword of Igbos) grin. He was very popular as Senate minority leader. Always castigating Buhari and his policies. But since defecting from PDP to APGA, very little is heard of him

4) UDOM EMMANUEL

I remember when NL frontpage used to be filled with testimonies of Udom's rule in Akwaibom. I rarely see it now. Since the PDP presidential primary, I've rarely heard from him. Is he going to the Senate or not?

5) ABUBAKAR MALAMI

Last I heard of the AGF, he was contesting for Kebbi gov. Did he win the primary? I rarely hear of him anymore. Indeed, life and position is transient

Add to this list guys, let's discuss and have fun

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Ebi2233: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Add Buhari.
He is just waiting to hand over.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by chiefolododo(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2022
AMAECHI

9 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by blazingblender(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Rochas still de active n'a
Just hibernating small small ...
But na osibanjo own make me laff grin
Instant hibernation

7 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by izuch(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2022
Their political careers is coming to an end.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Asgard73: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu

Ameachi

Akpabio

Ganduje

4 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by 2special(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Probably, you're living in the past, Osibanjo went for a knee Surgery and was given a 3 weeks bed rest.
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Which is bad.
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Kemistri4(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Asgard73:
Tinubu

Ameachi

Akpabio

Ganduje

That Ganduje own true small. Previously, he hung around Tinubu a lot. I hardly see him nowadays.

Maybe, he's cooking something on a low

4 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Kemistri4(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2022
blazingblender:
Rochas still de active n'a
Just hibernating small small ...
But na osibanjo own make me laff grin
Instant hibernation

Hope Uzodinma has retired Okorocha grin
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Asgard73: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Kemistri4:

That Ganduje own true small. Previously, he hung around Tinubu a lot. I hardly see him nowadays.

Maybe, he's cooking something on a low

Ganduje will retire from politics after 2023.. he has nothing to lose ..
he’s down already.

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by abobote: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2022
Ihedioha

Anyim Pius Anyim
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Kemistri4(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2022
V
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Kemistri4(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2022
abobote:
Ihedioha

Anyim Pius Anyim

I think Ihedioha is waiting for 2024 to retire Uzodinma

Anyim is politically retired long ago

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by EmeraldJD: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Rotimi Ameachi, Ahmed Lawan, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonaya Onu, Aregbesola,
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by theophorus(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Bukola Saraki
Lai Mohammed
Fayose
Ambode
Aregbe
Obiano
Obaseki
Yaya Below

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Jollylolly(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2022
Osinbajo didnt go to any hybernation; he had surgary and now he is back, even while he was on bed rest; he did some important engagements, lauch UN FG programme, Launch energy transition, set up management board to resolve tariff shortfall etc.
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Zeemam: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2022
OSINBAJO has been very active, although he had a surgery recently and he has recovered and his back to work
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2022
Anybody seen Tinubu recently?
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by EmeraldJD: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2022
theophorus:
Bukola Saraki
Lai Mohammed
Fayose
Ambode
Aregbe
Obiano
Obaseki
Yaya Below
lol @ Yaya Below... grin Where that one dey now sef? That primaries time been sweet small sha.
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by khadaffi(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Lai Mohammed
Godwin Emefiele
Saraki
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Shooyie: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Osinbajo ke. Is this an attempt to get interactions? If you include Osinbajo, you the OP has been hibernating as well.
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by ItsTutsi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
BAT will definitely give him an appointment if he wins
Asgard73:

Ganduje will retire from politics after 2023.. he has nothing to lose ..
he’s down already.
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Asgard73: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
ItsTutsi:
BAT will definitely give him an appointment if he wins

Minister of interior..

Unfortunately 2023 is for H E ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

North 2023
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kemistri4:
Some previously very popular politicians has gone into hibernation ahead of next year's election

So here's my List grin

1) YEMI OSINBAJO

What I loved most about this one is the sharp sharp pictures his photographer always produces. But since the primary election, very little is heard of him. Sha, he should loan that his brilliant photographer to LP, PO really need it. Their photos and videos are poor quality grin

2) ROCHAS OKOROCHA

This one was very outspoken as governor and senator but it seems Uzodinma has humbled him in Imo grin. Did he even win a return ticket to the Senate? 0 votes in the presidential primary despite asslicking northerners by speaking hausa. Last I heard, the court granted him medical leave abroad. It seems it'll be a while before he surfaces again cheesy

3) ENYINNAYA ABARIBE

This guy calls himself "MMAGHA ND'IGBO" (Sword of Igbos) grin. He was very popular as Senate minority leader. Always castigating Buhari and his policies. But since defecting from PDP to APGA, very little is heard of him

4) UDOM EMMANUEL

I remember when NL frontpage used to be filled with testimonies of Udom's rule in Akwaibom. I rarely see it now. Since the PDP presidential primary, I've rarely heard from him. Is he going to the Senate or not?

5) ABUBAKAR MALAMI

Last I heard of the AGF, he was contesting for Kebbi gov. Did he win the primary? I rarely hear of him anymore. Indeed, life and position is transient

Unfortunately for you, even your Peter Obi cannot match up with the qualifications, competence and integrity of Yemi Osinbajo ...

Hate him all you want, it's a big loss for Nigeria not having an Osinbajo as the next president.

Obi only stands a chance because APC is a party of stupid greedy people who put their selfish interest before the nation's interest - an error they will dearly pay for when LP emerges next year.

Those angry with Osinbajo are actually angry with APC, not him. Unfortunately he cannot clear himself from the failures of this administration.

But if you and I were to put the Vice-president's constitutional responsibilities by the side of his achievements, Osinbajo has outdone it by over 500% - that's why he's the best VP Nigeria has ever produced. Even the entire world knows this.

You have a right to be angry with APC and this administration, but I hope we can be logical sometimes and desist from from vilifying the only good thing in their administration - PYO!
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Faber(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
I dey here....I don buy this land...beware of scammers grin
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Faber(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Op me and you go put leg for one trouser o...where are the following in your list, edit your list before me and you fight here grin

Rotimi Amaechi...the anointed candidate

Orji Uzor Kalu.. Lawan errand boy that year grin

Dave Umahi... Buhari's son for South East. He
said Buhari na him papa o grin

Anyim Pius Anyim, na him first buy PDP form

Ogbonanya Onu...na him be the secret Buhari candidate..

Ngige...he been dey flex muscles that time, even with ASSU strike

Yahaya Bello...this one carry his form that year go meet Buhari for Villa for endorsement

Godswill Akpabio...he dey Akwa Ibom now dey chop periwinkles and Afang soup grin

Kemistri4:

So here's my List grin

1) YEMI OSINBAJO

2) ROCHAS OKOROCHA

3) ENYINNAYA ABARIBE

4) UDOM EMMANUEL

5) ABUBAKAR MALAMI

Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by zaki2: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
GlorifiedTunde:

Unfortunately for you, even your Peter Obi cannot match up with the qualifications, competence and integrity of Yemi Osinbajo ...

Hate him all you want, it's a big loss for Nigeria not having an Osinbajo as the next president.

Obi only stands a chance because APC is a party of stupid greedy people who put their selfish interest before the nation's interest - an error they will dearly pay for when LP emerges next year.

Those angry with Osinbajo are actually angry with APC, not him. Unfortunately he cannot clear himself from the failures of this administration.

But if you and I were to put the Vice-president's constitutional responsibilities by the side of his achievements, Osinbajo has outdone it by over 500% - that's why he's the best VP Nigeria has ever produced. Even the entire world knows this.

You have a right to be angry with APC and this administration, but I hope we can be logical sometimes and desist from from vilifying the only good thing in their administration - PYO!
I was patiently waiting to vote Osibanjo, but right now, Peter Obi has my vote.
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by MadeInTokyo: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu,, he dey dodge public outing to avoid embarrassment over his Ill health
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Michelle70(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ebi2233:
Add Buhari.
He is just waiting to hand over.
Buhari has never been a noise maker
Re: List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation by Yibo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kemistri4:

So here's my List grin

1) YEMI OSINBAJO

2) ROCHAS OKOROCHA

3) ENYINNAYA ABARIBE

4) UDOM EMMANUEL

5) ABUBAKAR MALAMI

Osinbajo was never a politician. He was opportunist to be nominated as VP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos In Diaspora Had Laid An Official Complaint Against Simon Ekpa In Finland / Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally / 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.