Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally (1840 Views)

Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by herkeem: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZr94MJV5Fw

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the Labour Party continues today in Osogbo the Capital of Osun State. This is the moment jubilant supporters welcomed H.E Peter Obi to Osogbo as he landed in the state capital.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Whoever edited that picture should be killed

I hope he is not being paid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by Jones4190(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
obi should start using school hall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by duro4chang(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Another shameful campaign rally loading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Organic love
Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by Radiant01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
I drove pass the venue of campaign around 11am today,i didn't even feel it that Obi is coming to osogbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by Obaofaba: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nonsense

Very scanty for someone who is persona non grata in the North.

I ask again where is the fraudster aiming to win this election from?

Disgrace front and back everywhere he goes.

Canopy campaign again as if it is funeral gatherings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by NothingDoMe: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
herkeem:

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the Labour Party continues today in Osogbo the Capital of Osun State. This is the moment jubilant supporters welcomed H.E Peter Obi to Osogbo as he landed in the state capital.
Post from a confirmed APC member. Next thing is to push to Frontpage and later release rebuttal that LP posts fake news

2 Likes

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by NothingDoMe: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Organic love
Nah. Your nor know the OP. Na confirmed APC o.
Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by herkeem: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Post from a confirmed APC member. Next thing is to push to Frontpage and later release rebuttal that LP posts fake news
Do you really think I support any of the candidates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by NothingDoMe: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
herkeem:

Do you really think I support any of the candidates?
I highly doubt any of your videos until I see it from a reputable news outlet.

1 Like

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by Obaofaba: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obi is a disgrace to ibo race.

The guy's everything is always next to nothing.

From school certificate, to governor, to VP candidate, to Presidential candidate all are next to nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by tinsel: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Whoever edited that picture should be killed

I hope he is not being paid.
It is the kind of thing Anambra1st son does
Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by OsunOriginal: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
herkeem:

This guy is wasting his own time and energy... Can you imagine a presidential campaign rally?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by SAMJAY7: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
OBI is embarrassing human race
Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Another shameful campaign rally loading
Organic supporters not rented crowd that will be dismantle cashless election on February 25th

3 Likes

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by duro4chang(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119805236:

Organic supporters not rented crowd that will be dismantle cashless election on February 25th
Make we laff, kikikikikikiki! They have started changing narratives kakakakakakaka!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by ganisucks(f): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obi does a campaign with a 1000 PVC holders and energizes them.
Baba Lagos does a rally with 2000 individuals who don't even know there's an election in February.
After election, they'll flood NL with "the election was rigged", posts. Or "look at the rallies".

This old system that didn't get Trump anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by ganisucks(f): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Make we laff, kikikikikikiki! They have started changing narratives kakakakakakaka!
How many of those people in Kano have PVC?
Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
ganisucks:

How many of those people in Kano have PVC?
I do not know their number but wait till the day of the election so that you will do the counting as they are trooping out to vote

2 Likes

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by ganisucks(f): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
I do not know their number but wait till the day of the election so via you will do the counting as they are trooping out to vote
You see, you don't know; and I know.
Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by Bryan88(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
I shud tell All ye that opened account as from oct/nov/dec last year jst to attack Obi and Obidients the bitter truth? You guys tripled can never and will never pull us down. Knw this and knw peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by duro4chang(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
ganisucks:

You see, you don't know; and I know.
You are the INEC Registration officer for kano ko?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by Jnkay: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
I keep saying it that Reno, Deji and Urchins are not logical. If a party that is not up to one year can pull this crowd then give the party a thumb up! How old is APC and PDP in existence and in governance compare to revived labour party? Obi and Labour party are truly loved. APC has being in existence. Again it grow from merging different political parties. But Labour is one party that just started again few months ago. Moreover APC is the ruling party so you can't compare the hired crowd with labour party crowd. But last last mark my words and write it down. Today is 7th January, 2023. Time : 2:57pm. There will be serious problem in APC soon and Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by senatordave1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jnkay:
I keep saying it that Reno, Deji and Urchins are not logical. If a party that is not up to one year can pull this crowd then give the party a thumb up! How old is APC and PDP in existence and in governance compare to revived labour party? Obi and Labour party are truly loved. APC has being in existence. Again it grow from merging different political parties. But Labour is one party that just started again few months ago. Moreover APC is the ruling party so you can't compare the hired crowd with labour party crowd. But last last mark my words and write it down. Today is 7th January, 2023. Time : 2:57pm. There will be serious problem in APC soon and Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Labour party is older than apc son.mimiko won under lp in 2007
Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by techWriter3: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Whoever amended that photograph should be killed I hope he is not being paid

Umm, Check my profile if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or thesis.
Re: Video: Jubilant Crowd Welcome Peter Obi To Osogbo For Labour Party Rally by BurningFireAK47: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Nonsense

Very scanty for someone who is persona non grata in the North.

I ask again where is the fraudster aiming to win this election from?

Disgrace front and back everywhere he goes.

Canopy campaign again as if it is funeral gatherings.
Maybe you were initially under a spell. Watch this and know peace ✌️
https://twitter.com/CurrentucheUche/status/1611773439597060096?t=icA4nCWYhG1Yu1UvaVxcTA&s=09
If you need more, just let me know. It's too early for you to suffer obsession, madam.

(1) (Reply)

Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region / The Entire APC State Working Committee In Adamawa Decamp To PDP / We Need Justice, If Nigerians Hit The Streets, Nigeria Won't Be The Same Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.