Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" (5248 Views)

BLACKPINK - Ice Cream Ft. Selena Gomez (mp3 Download) / BTS, Blackpink, Wizkid...and BTS Again: Notable Moves On This Week’s World Songs / MP3 Download - Eminem Venom Music Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by gopev5: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Here we will discuss all about K-Pop, South Korean girl group BLACKPINK's new K-Pop music video "Pink Venom". smiley

For two years, the fans of BLACKPINK who are called BLINKS were waiting. Now their wait was over and they got to see this music video. All the BLINKS had made up their mind before the release of this video that they would get this video ranked on every platform.

The four-member K-pop girl group released a 'Pink Venom' music video on August 19 on YouTube. BLACKPINK is a South Korean music band that works for YG Entertainment. Their fans were waiting for the comeback of this girl group. Everyone's preparation was done, according to that the records of other music videos were set to be broken as soon as MV was released. The teaser looks of 'Pink Venom' were released before the release of MV. When 'Pink Venom' was released on YouTube, it immediately started appearing on the top trending list. This music video was released under the YG label. Their new music album 'Born Pink' will be launched soon. We will get to see more music videos in this album.

The music video garnered over 200 million views on YouTube in just seven days after its release. Previously, Blackpink's song 'How You Like That' had the record of achieving 200 million in the shortest time. This music video was released in 2020 and then it made this record. Now this record has gone to 'Pink Venom'. It also earned and maintained a spot on Spotify's Top Weekly chart.

Source: PRIVC

3 Likes

Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by gopev5: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blackpink's 'Pink Venom' creates chart history in Australia. cool
With their hot start, the foursome becomes first K-Pop group to debut at summit of the national singles survey, beating the No. 2 start for BTS' 2020 hit "Dynamite".
"Pink Venom", the first single from the upcoming album Born Pink, beats Nicki Minaj's "super Freaky Girl" (Universal) and Harry Styles "As It Was" (Columbia/Sony), respectively, to give Blackpink its first leader in Australia.

2 Likes

Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by xajob3: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
YouTube confirmed on Monday (Aug. 22) that the group's "Pink Venom" music video scored the biggest video 24-hours music video debut of 2022, and the third largest music video debut all time. With 90.4M views in it's first 24-hours.

2 Likes

Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by xajob3: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
BLACKPINK in your area!! loved it so much, never disappoints the blinks!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by ukgento: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Congratulations cheesy BLACKPINK and BLINKS, who are continuously supporting them.

1 Like

Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by xajob3: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
i heard the song for the first time and i love it!!! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by ukgento: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
This Music Video hit 100 million views on YouTube in just 24 hours. BLINKS are continuously streaming it.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by ukgento: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
I am sure this MV will hit 250 million views on YouTube in two days. cool

1 Like

Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by gopev5: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
BLACKPINK always rocking, won the award at the VMAs!! It was well deserved, Congratulations!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by gopev5: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Join the #PinkVenomChallenge with the BLACKPINK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tkMgb0bPrE

1 Like

Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Gondaappa: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
BLACKPINK always rocking, I saw a vidio and ifall in love with the song.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Gondaappa: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Such a nice vidio.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Gondaappa: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
BLACK PINK you are just rocking. I love this song.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by NeonPJ: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rhythm & Choreography is just awesome and impressive.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Gondaappa: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pink Venom creates a new history in Australia.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by NeonPJ: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Do you know that BLACKPINK surpasses BTS in the 'Best Singer' ranking in 2022?
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by NeonPJ: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
When I heard it for the first, I like the harmony and voices. I think you will enjoy the song most when you will use headphones. I like the background basses but for hearing them correctly, you have to use headphones. Try it and tell us what you feel.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Gondaappa: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
This is what I want smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Gondaappa: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Wow amazing song cheesy
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by hojico: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2022
BLACKPINK demonstrating as always once again great power they have simply wonderful !!!
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by hojico: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2022
They slayed�one of the best performances at the VMAs
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by hojico: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Jennie is a dancing genius. From body control to hand placement. I love her voice when she said "Taste that Pink Venom" I'm proud of you Jennie and Blackpink.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by hojico: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2022
I really really liked this COMEBACK!!!!!! YG really tried, I wish they would try the same And further promotion !!!!! From the visual, to the rap part, from the vocals to the special effects IT WAS A MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by hojico: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2022
BLACKPINK IS VERY TOP!!! CONGRATULATIONS ROSÉ, JENNIE, LISA AND JISOO !!! GODS !!! GO TO 1B!!!
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Picox8: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Blackpink always overcoming even if it seems impossible!! These girls really have talent and gloss that m/v!!!
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Temrado: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2022
I love them
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Temrado: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2022
They have never dissapointed me
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Temrado: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Temrado:
They have never dissapointed me
They are one of the best in the K-pop industry.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Temrado: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2022
YG did a good job this time
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Temrado: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2022
They gave fair distribution of lines to every member.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Temrado: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Temrado:
They gave fair distribution of lines to every member.
I really like the vibe of this song.
Re: Blackpink's New Music Video "Pink Venom" by Temrado: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2022
I listening this over and over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Download Instrumental: Wizkid – Manya / Dj Neptune Presents Let's Naija Party Vol 5 Mixtape (free Download) / [download] Basketmouth – Where You Dey Ft. Eldee & Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.