Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (715 Views)

No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power / Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

deleted by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: deleted by Botking: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oga, no be only pussy oh , the dick has power also,

But is mostly women who have discovered the power of their pussy, that's why they are using it against men.

If most men can only discover the their dick has the ultimate power, trust me women will come beginning for it infact they're the ones that will pay for it

(1) (Reply)

If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time / Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend / Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.