Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Is It That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That? (5736 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Why Is It That? by Pweety4me(f): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2011

98.9% of nigerian men have dry, black, uneven or ashy lips?  embarassed

Why can't they use lip balm or learn how to substain the natural soft lips they had from birth?

Re: Why Is It That? by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
Whats with everybody and generalizing
Re: Why Is It That? by r231(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
because we are waiting for you to come and buy it for us
Re: Why Is It That? by Goldieluks: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
@OP, because they are poor and needy. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That? by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
Do you think we could meet outside NL. I promise I won't strangle you. What do you say FB?
Re: Why Is It That? by Pweety4me(f): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^Ehn?ki lo wi?
Re: Why Is It That? by MrsChima(f): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2011
And their feet are a killer!   lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That? by Pweety4me(f): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2011
Sorrry guys if the first pic is killing ur eyes. . .i know he wowo. . .not easy on the eye undecided undecided

Mrs.Chima:

And their feet are a killer! lipsrsealed
No even talk that 1 oooo shocked grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That? by deniyor: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2011
Another useless pweety4me thread***SMH***
Re: Why Is It That? by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
So thats a No.
Re: Why Is It That? by Goldieluks: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
those guys on those pic,got a dry faced lipped. undecided
Re: Why Is It That? by livedit(f): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
grin This thread is hilarious! grin I've always associated dry chapped lips due to dehydration and sometimes cold weather. I think most people (if not all) have uneven lips, either the top lip is smaller/bigger than the bottom lip and vice versa. The first guy in the photo livedit thinks is handsome, very nice smooth looking facial skin. All he needs is to lick his lips, lip balm or drink some water.

grin Mrs. Chima, you ain't right. grin You are so silly!
Re: Why Is It That? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2011
lol, and they really go through stress moisturizing it every 5 seconds with their tongue, i strongly believe they have no knowledge of lipbalm,when i introduced lipbalm to my male friend,he was SOOOO grateful.
Re: Why Is It That? by Pweety4me(f): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
livedit:

grin This thread is hilarious! grin I've always associated dry chapped lips due to dehydration and sometimes cold weather. I think most people (if not all) have uneven lips, either the top lip is smaller/bigger than the bottom lip and vice versa. The first guy in the photo livedit thinks is handsome, very nice smooth looking facial skin. All he needs is to lick his lips, lip balm or drink some water.

All he needs is to change his bottom  lip!! cheesy

Platnum!:

lol, and they really go through stress moisturizing it every 5 seconds with their tongue, i strongly believe they have no knowledge of lipbalm,when i introduced lipbalm to my male friend,he was SOOOO grateful.
Yes perfectly correct, they all think using lip balm is for females or a homo thing. . .people need to educate themselves and stop pushing us away with their dry cracked lips.
Re: Why Is It That? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2011
smdh
Re: Why Is It That? by Pweety4me(f): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^I understand embarassed
Re: Why Is It That? by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2011
Yawns
Re: Why Is It That? by Pweety4me(f): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
Re: Why Is It That? by MrsChima(f): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2011
livedit:

grin Mrs. Chima, you ain't right. grin You are so silly!
tongue tongue tongue Hey Mrs. Livedit! kiss
Re: Why Is It That? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2011
Re: Why Is It That? by livedit(f): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

All he needs is to change his bottom  lip!! cheesy

Yes perfectly correct, they all think using lip balm is for females or a homo thing. . .people need to educate themselves and stop pushing us away with their dry cracked lips.

grin Pweety4me?? Lol What the?  grin Stop it!  

Mrs.Chima:

tongue tongue tongue Hey Mrs. Livedit! kiss

Hey girl!!!!  cheesy
Re: Why Is It That? by Madukaele(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
pweety4me if u cant read ur book and pass jamb once and for all den go find job dan all dis useless trend. mtwwwwwwwwwwweeeee
Re: Why Is It That? by Pweety4me(f): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2011
^Get me a job jorrrr cheesy

livedit:

grin Pweety4me?? Lol What the? grin Stop it!

Make we talk true na cheesy tongue
Re: Why Is It That? by kokoye(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
You never complain when those 'lips' go downtown! tongue
Re: Why Is It That? by Goldieluks: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2011
kokoye:

You never complain when those 'lips' go downtown! tongue

Lolzz!!!
Re: Why Is It That? by Pweety4me(f): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^Y r u laughing?

do you even know my age?
Re: Why Is It That? by Goldieluks: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2011
49?^^ tongue
Re: Why Is It That? by lindabon: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
kokoye:

You never complain when those 'lips' go downtown!  tongue

lol, commot there, the tin go tear tear person for area abeg,   too rough and though, LMAO grin grin

@OP
d generalization is much sha, but i must say i find a mans lips to be the most attracting tin for me and all my bf's have had damn good lips  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  
no sexy red hot lips= definitely not my type.

i actually take d lip tin too seriously cos i am a very good fan of kissing!!   undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It That? by kokoye(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
lindabon:

lol, commot there, the tin go tear tear person for area abeg, too rough and though, LMAO grin grin

Have you ever told the 'naija guy' doing the downtown thing to stop because it was rough? grin
Re: Why Is It That? by lindabon: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2011
kokoye:

Have you ever told the 'naija guy' doing the downtown thing to stop because it was rough?  grin

lol, How many 9ja men sabi the tin wey we dey talk now sef? veryyyyy few.
and for the rough part, for those that do go down, sandpaper rough can leave scars and cause massive bleeding.  undecided undecided undecided undecided
if dah one follow for the pleasure ni, then i fink i'll pass!!
in btw, i no not all 9ja mehn have rough lips. so there is still hope and choice compared to the risk of "sandpaper downtown"
Re: Why Is It That? by kokoye(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^

You did not answer the question . . of course! wink
Re: Why Is It That? by Pweety4me(f): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

49?^^ tongue
14+ smiley

(18+) 10 Hot Pics That Will Spice Up Your Night / She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! / 'boo Made My Night' - Girl Shares After Sex Photo