Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90 (269 Views)

Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday: Akeredolu, Fayemi, Okowa Celebrate Ex APC Chairman / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90 by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90

Dignitaries from all works of life including Mrs Titi Abubakar, wife of the PDP presidential candidate as well as former senate president of Nigeria, David Mark were among the guest who gathered at the Saint James Anglican Church, Asokoro on Sunday for Mama Dorathy Ihedioha 's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving service.

Mama Dorathy Ihedioha is the mother of former Imo state governor, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha.

In a video shared by Ihedioha New Media Center on Facebook, Titi Abubakar, David Mark and Ifeanyi Okowa described Mama Dorathy Ihedioha as mother to all and not just her biological children alone.

Titi Abubakar said, “I want to thank all mama’s children because they are always taking care of mama because she is a great mother.

“Even me, I am not her biological daughter but the moment she saw me, she was surprised.”

Ex-Senate president, David Mark said, “Mama you have wonderful children and you have brought them up in a way that shows that you were strict with them when they were young.

“I want to join others to thank God for the live you have lived so far and to pray that you’ll live long so that you can reap the wisdom that God has given you. God will continue to bless you.”

Re: Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nice
Re: Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90 by NwaNimo1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu's age mate,....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90 by blazingblender(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
They are now celebrating every body birthday
Fear pre election gragra
Re: Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90 by blazingblender(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Happy birthday mamma
Don't soil your hands in the evil of those men
Be OBIdient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90 by WonderManly(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Good! Congratulations to the celebrant.
Re: Atiku, David Mark, Okowa Celebrate Ihediohia's Mum At 90 by gaby(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Brother Agbado agemate.

Happy birthday mama and may you see more years in good health for not denying your true age.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Media Outlet BNN Newsroom Asked Peter Obi For An Interview / Former Anambra State Governor Chukwuemeka Ezeife Visits Kashim Shettima / South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.