Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku (17501 Views)

Can Ganduje Deliver Kano Votes To Tinubu / PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by eDoctorr(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thinkam:
grin How dare him, doesn't he know Tinubu is the owner of Kano and northern Nigeria, after collecting sallah rice and ram abi, angry cheesy grin grin..

Shekarau is a terrorist just like IPOB, the army should shoot him on sight grin angry grin

Atiku is coming embarassed
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by otipoju(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Penguin2:
Ganduje don carry Tinubu handicap grin

Man has gone missing after urging Tinubu on to pick a Boko Haram sponsor in a Muslim Muslim ticket.

The owners of the north are now aligning for their own.

Now Tinubu is sure of only about half of Southwest votes in 2023.

Tinubu and APC are the third force in the coming election grin

Even me wey I no be strategist already saw this the moment Tinubu won the ticket. Dem done meat and leave the bone for Tinubu...it will get stuck in his throat.

Aboki no love Tinubu oo,, but them go collect him money.

This is good news for Labour party though. Kano votes split into 3 large chunks, (APC, PDP, NNNP ). Obi juat needs a small percentage from here.
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by GardenOfGod(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Comrade you can read the book of lamentation for more confusion... See as desperation made you type wrong grammer... I doubt you even read what you typed. grin grin
FreeStuffsNG:
Okay. Within 3 months he has transversed 3 political parties. It is obvious HE Atiku and got a poltically weak HE Shekerau and he may not stay long.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Galadimabawa: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oloshe politicians
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by fabian063: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
The entire South should rally and support Obi. We cannot allow the North rule for another 8 years

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by PeterObi4LP: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Man has gone missing after urging Tinubu on to pick a Boko Haram sponsor in a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Before December it will dawn on Tinubu and I am so sure that two or more governor's up North will decamp to PDP. The North is sending Tinubu on political retirement.
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by PeterObi4LP: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
ufuosman:
D battle will not be easy
Atiku want to fight dis with his last blood
Some Apc governors is working with atiku coded

Both Atiku and Tinubu this election is their last chance. Hence, they will do anything possible to checkmate each other's plans to rig the election. At the end of the day, nobody will rig it ObiDatti will coast to victory. E shock you abi grin

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
I don't know where Tinubu will get his votes from.

North is under lock by Atiku and Kwankwaso.

SE & SS is under lock by Obi.

SW is not even guaranteed because of Muslim/ Muslim ticket.

2023 will be very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by PeterObi4LP: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I don't know where Tinubu will get his votes from.

North is under lock by Atiku and Kwankwaso.

SE & SS is under lock by Obi.

SW is not even guaranteed because of Muslim/ Muslim ticket.

2023 will be very interesting.

SW vote has been shared already between Christians and Muslim.

Christians will vote ObiDatti for a better Nigeria. While Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Datti Baba and Shettima will share the Muslim vote in SW. Tinubu score own goal on MM ticket.
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Reference(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Sounds like Namadi Sambo to the GEJ campaign in 2015.
It is like this election will be purely about tribe and religion with everyone voting for his/her sensibilities.
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by aishah32g: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Okay... Make we see na [/right]
Okay... Make we see na
[right]...
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Svoboda(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
IamAtikulate:

You mean someone that reduced Buhari traditional 12 million votes to 6 million

I wonder where you guys get your details from? Tell me Which election was shekarau able to halve Buhris votes, or you just sit down and cook up cock and bull?
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by isyaku70(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=116168053]Ganduje don carry Tinubu handicap grin

The owners of the north are now aligning for their own.[left][/left]

You're not politician you don't know politics
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Kyase(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Fergie001 we may win this election ooo
Make Wike just respect himself

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by luizpippo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Someone Ganduje and Kwankanso have been chasing about since he left the seat in 2011?

He has no hold on any party since then and he wants to deliver Kano cheesy
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by CutieKing: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Shekerau is now politically weak?

You didn’t say that when you lord and Master, BAT, was sending private jets to pick him so he can beg him to return to APC.

Now, Tinubu is watching the northern votes which he so much depends on with his life, vanish like ashes into the wind.

But I’m happy.

Because after Tinubu’s humiliation, no southern politician will ever engage in the sort of treachery against the south that Tinubu and his urchins engaged in, in 2015.

Rest oga,
Stop crying more than the bereaved.
Shekarau moving to pdp means nothing in kano.he has no political base.
Atiku has shown to be very weak politician in the north and I don't think apc is worry about all those horse trading.
Wait till 5 apc governors decamp to pdp because you can start talking but for now,keep crying.
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by CutieKing: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Before December it will dawn on Tinubu and I am so sure that two or more governor's up North will decamp to PDP. The North is sending Tinubu on political retirement.

Mention those apc governors that would decamp to pdp.
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by fergie001: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kyase:
Fergie.001 we may win this election ooo
Make Wike just respect himself
Some people think say I dey use juju.

Wike's band grin
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Kyase(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
fergie001:

Some people think say I dey use juju.

Wike's band grin

Hahahahaha Wike na showman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by ufuosman(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Both Atiku and Tinubu this election is their last chance. Hence, they will do anything possible to checkmate each other's plans to rig the election. At the end of the day, nobody will rig it ObiDatti will coast to victory. E shock you abi grin
Peter Obi is the best candidate for the job
ObiDatti 2023

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Penguin2: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
otipoju:

Even me wey I no be strategist already saw this the moment Tinubu won the ticket. Dem done meat and leave the bone for Tinubu...it will get stuck in his throat.

Aboki no love Tinubu oo,, but them go collect him money.

This is good news for Labour party though. Kano votes split into 3 large chunks, (APC, PDP, NNNP ). Obi juat needs a small percentage from here.

Obi doesn’t even need to get votes in Kano as long as those three are there to cancel themselves out.

Na God dey run am.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Penguin2: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
CutieKing:

Rest oga,
Stop crying more than the bereaved.
Shekarau moving to pdp means nothing in kano.he has no political base.
Atiku has shown to be very weak politician in the north and I don't think apc is worry about all those horse trading.
Wait till 5 apc governors decamp to pdp because you can start talking but for now,keep crying.

Lol!

I’m sure you don’t know that it was Shekarau who defeated Kwankwaso and stopped him from having his second tenure as governor.

Did you?

That’s why popular Shekarau is in Kano. Or is it because he doesn’t make noise?
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Penguin2: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

SW vote has been shared already between Christians and Muslim.

Christians will vote ObiDatti for a better Nigeria. While Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Datti Baba and Shettima will share the Muslim vote in SW. Tinubu score own goal on MM ticket.

Big time own goal
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Penguin2: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

@ the Bolded

Tinubu would surely pay for his treachery against Goodluck Jonathan...

That’s why I laugh when when I here some of them talk about Tinubu getting votes from Southsouth.

They think we have forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by zionstaar75: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Shekerau is now politically weak?

You didn’t say that when you lord and Master, BAT, was sending private jets to pick him so he can beg him to return to APC.

Now, Tinubu is watching the northern votes which he so much depends on with his life, vanish like ashes into the wind.

But I’m happy.

Because after Tinubu’s humiliation, no southern politician will ever engage in the sort of treachery against the south that Tinubu and his urchins engaged in, in 2015.
if he came with massive crowd why are they not showing pictures? Kwakwanso saw that he's no longer politically useful that's why he let him go. Atiku's desperation is what's letting him celebrate shekau.look at Atiku's face In the picture,it tells a million stories. I don't care if tinubu wins or not anyway. I can't raise my BP over any Nigerian politician,lmao not even sure I'll vote sef
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by shegra58: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Penguin2:

I will remind you of this your analysis after coming presidential election
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Simeonjoe1: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omo Atiku dey cook nice beat. They don carry Tinubu handicap lol.
But if Tinubu fit win this election by nook or Crook then to me he'll be the greatest politician ever for Africa but what are his chances?
As it stand Atiku dey front
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by otipoju(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Obi doesn’t even need to get votes in Kano as long as those three are there to cancel themselves out.

Na God dey run am.

I'm telling you. Na so dem go share and reduce each other's votes in the north.
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Penguin2: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
zionstaar75:
if he came with massive crowd why are they not showing pictures? Kwakwanso saw that he's no longer politically useful that's why he let him go. Atiku's desperation is what's letting him celebrate shekau.look at Atiku's face In the picture,it tells a million stories. I don't care if tinubu wins or not anyway. I can't raise my BP over any Nigerian politician,lmao not even sure I'll vote sef

He was received at his home and not at a stadium.

I’m sure it was deliberately done that way as not to make it look like campaign which would be against the law as time for campaign has not started.

Ask those in Kano, they will tell you the worth of Shekarau?
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Penguin2: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
shegra58:
I will remind you of this your analysis after coming presidential election

I hope you don’t change your moniker
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by IamAtikulate: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Svoboda:

I wonder where you guys get your details from? Tell me Which election was shekarau able to halve Buhris votes, or you just sit down and cook up cock and bull?
Stop eating spoilt agbado.

Buhari got 12 million votes in 2003

In 2007 when Shekarau and Yar'Adua were on the ballot, he got 6 million votes

In 2011, he got 12 million votes

In 2015 and 2019, he got 15 million votes. If you remove Southern votes that about 12 million votes from the North

Haven't you heard of the phrase "Buhari's traditional 12 million votes" before?
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by zionstaar75: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Penguin2:

He was received at his home and not at a stadium.

I’m sure it was deliberately done that way as not to make it look like campaign which would be against the law as time for campaign has not started.

Ask those in Kano, they will tell you the worth of Shekarau?
I don't need to ask anybody,I'm a politically aware person. Kwakwanso is not a fool,if he's that valuable he won't let him go.all these plays into ganduje's hands.he's no match for the two of them but individually,he'll fancy his chances now with the power of incumbency. Kwakwanso will likely win presidential election in kano but the governorship election will be a different ball game. Atiku has put pdp in serious trouble. He won't get more than 50% votes in the north. Kwakwanso and apc will see to that,where's his southern votes going to come from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meeting With Cross River State Traditional Rulers(photos) / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . / Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.