Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku (17502 Views)

Can Ganduje Deliver Kano Votes To Tinubu / PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Penguin2: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
zionstaar75:
I don't need to ask anybody,I'm a politically aware person. Kwakwanso is not a fool,if he's that valuable he won't let him go.all these plays into ganduje's hands.he's no match for the two of them but individually,he'll fancy his chances now with the power of incumbency. Kwakwanso will likely win presidential election in kano but the governorship election will be a different ball game. Atiku has put pdp in serious trouble. He won't get more than 50% votes in the north. Kwakwanso and apc will see to that,where's his southern votes going to come from?

Well, I agree with you that Atiku is disadvantaged because he’s now restricted to the north.

But so is Tinubu. Tinubu is now restricted to only the Southwest. Or where else will his votes come from?

With Atiku and Kwankwaso splitting the votes of the core north amongst themselves, what would now be left for Tinubu who depends on northern votes to win as much as he depends on oxygen to remain alive?
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Chi133(f): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

Today is Monday

Don't argue with Biafra

They are on leave every Mondays

And they are still rich.
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Svoboda(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Stop eating spoilt agbado.

Buhari got 12 million votes in 2003

In 2007 when Shekarau and Yar'Adua were on the ballot, he got 6 million votes

In 2011, he got 12 million votes

In 2015 and 2019, he got 15 million votes. If you remove Southern votes that about 12 million votes from the North

Haven't you heard of the phrase "Buhari's traditional 12 million votes" before?

Ok, let me help you. The 2007 election you referenced in your reply was Shekeraus 2nd term governorship election in kano which he won. He only contested presidential election in 2011 at the end of his tenure as governor alongside Buhari, and Buhari defied him and still harvested his 12m votes, and even trounced him in his native kano state. If you are in doubt, you can reference the internet or go to the nearest inec office to verify. Do not rely on the false data cooked up by the admin of your whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by shegra58: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Penguin2:

I hope you don’t change your moniker

Never done that before
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by zionstaar75: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Well, I agree with you that Atiku is disadvantaged because he’s now restricted to the north.

But so is Tinubu. Tinubu is now restricted to only the Southwest. Or where else will his votes come from?

With Atiku and Kwankwaso splitting the votes of the core north amongst themselves, what would now be left for Tinubu who depends on northern votes to win as much as he depends on oxygen to remain alive?
like I said I don't care if tinubu wins or not
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Peacecore: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
otipoju:

Even me wey I no be strategist already saw this the moment Tinubu won the ticket. Dem done meat and leave the bone for Tinubu...it will get stuck in his throat.

Aboki no love Tinubu oo,, but them go collect him money.

This is good news for Labour party though. Kano votes split into 3 large chunks, (APC, PDP, NNNP ). Obi juat needs a small percentage from here.
So alm this long epistle is bcoz Shekarau defected. Abeg rest! So much speculations before the primaries that failed.
Before the primary buildup _ You can't stay in Lagos and decided for Abuja_ Buhari.
Oshiomole ousted as party chairman by Buhari.
No zoning of presidency_party chairman.
I have a preferred candidate_Buhari
During the primary;
The party will sanction Tinubu for Abiokuta outburst against Buhari_ APC chairman.
Osinbajo rated highest after the screening_ Online crew.
Ahmed Lawan is the party's anointed candidate_ party chairman.
During the primary/voting proper;
Bagudu withdrew, Fayemi, Amosun and Akpabio stepped down for Tinubu.
Tinubu had his highest support from North, followed by SW and won massively.
Now Shekarau who's irrelevant and can't beat Ganduje or Kwankwaso has defected just as he does which is perculiar with Nigerian politicians, and you have interpreted it to be a gang up by the whole North. Zukwanuike!
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by olatuns2017: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chi133:

And they are still rich.

They are very rich in propaganda and drug business
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by Tolumis: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
With his vote ?
Re: Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku by rolams(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Speak for yourself. Don't trust anyone, not even your followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can We Hold Credible Elections In Nigeria? / Hausa/fulani The Richest And The Best Tribe In Nigeria / Ambode: Uyo Crowd Shows Buhari Is Undefeatable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.