Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lady Reveals What She Enjoyed In Her Previous Relationship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Reveals What She Enjoyed In Her Previous Relationship (256 Views)

I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It / Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) / Shekau Doctor's Wife Says How She Enjoyed Preferential Treatment From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals What She Enjoyed In Her Previous Relationship by siloXIX(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd9dk6RWBlI
A beautiful lady has shared what she enjoyed in her previous relationship.

In a video post on TikTok, she listed gifts, constant check up, alerts as the things she enjoyed, while further confirming the end of the relationship. She also stated that she is single and ready for the next relationship.

A user drop a reply that she wasn't pleased with.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNvonHrJ/

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Enjoyed In Her Previous Relationship by ebenezary(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
withdraw from your permanently limited paypal account fast now

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II, 96, Is Dead, Buckingham Palace Announces / Bills Vs Rams Live Stream : Watch NFL Game / Jesus Christ Remains The Most Popular Man To Ever Live On Planet Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.