Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Asuustrike Extended! What Next? Find A Source Of Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Asuustrike Extended! What Next? Find A Source Of Income (204 Views)

Npower Batch C Stream 1 Program Extended / Asuustrike: More Trouble As FG Excludes State Universities From Pay Rise / 38 Years, No Meaning Source Of Income Still Searching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asuustrike Extended! What Next? Find A Source Of Income by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
After all this while,

After the wait,

Thinking that the leaders we voted in to lead us, have out interest at heart,

But Noo!!!

Time without number, they kept serving us breakfast upon breakfast!

And just today!!!

After their what so ever meeting, I don't care about,

They extended this strike even once more!

This is Heartless,

I have spend months at home,

But these leaders don't care, of course I know all they are thinking about now is 2023 Elections.

To My Fellow Nigeria Students, Whom This Strike Has Affected Alot

The strike is extended, what Next?.?

Are you just sitting in your house, waiting for them to come back to their senses,

Don't try that at all, don't waste this time sitting in your bedroom comfortably doing nothing.

If At All You Love Your Bedroom So Much Then Listen To This!

There are several ways you can earn legally without even leaving your bedroom, and these are few that I have been doing since the first week of this strike,

I started Affiliate Marketing, which is now paying me atleast N50,000 to N100,000 weekly.

Now what I do in this Affiliate Marketing business is that, I help people to sell their product and I will be paid some commission, and is always 50% commission and above.

For Example:::

If I sell a product that is worth N40,000 calculating by 50% commission, I will automatically get N20, 000.

This is how I have been making 6 figures every week, since this ASUUStrike, you can start selling and earning too.

The interesting part of this business is that, you don't have to own a product, and you are not buying the product to resell,

The products are always there for you, they are digital so therefore, you don't run out of stock.

Anybody can do this Business, be it a stay at home Mom, a graduate or undergraduate, a secondary school certificate holder.

But I advice you must be 18+.

That is one skill that can earn you money, without even leaving your bedroom.

Another one is the Amazon Kdp.

Which is fully known as Amazon Kindled Direct Publishing,

This one, you just have to publish books on Amazon and then get paid In Dollars

Yes!!!

Write books and publish it, then AMAZON Will Pay you, and this one is done with your smartphone too

So this two skills can drive you huge earnings without even leaving your house,

Taking more advantage of this two source of income, you can take them as your side hustle,

This is how I have been paying all my bills and even assisting in my house.

This business is a huge source of income and skills, knowledge, I am saying this because I have been doing it for the past 4 months now!

So I know how it literally works and what I have gain so far.

If you want to know more about this business opportunity I just talked about, then reach me on Whatsapp .

I Wish You Success In All Your Endeavors.
Re: Asuustrike Extended! What Next? Find A Source Of Income by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Whatsapp: 09016890059

(1) (Reply)

1 / Driver / How A Digital Course Change My Financial Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.