Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale (1990 Views)

Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale / Adult Female Siberian Husky For Sale / One Year Old Male Siberian Husky For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
I own 3 wonderful huskies (All imported). Due to the nature of my job I've decided to allow one go.

Male Pedigree Siberian Husky
Imported from Russia (Pet Passport Available)
Both Blue Eyes
A year and few months old
Fully Vaccinated and up to date Vaccination card.

Price: 400k
=============================

I can accept swap for a pedigree Rottweiler, Boerboel, Doberman pinscher or a Belgian Malinois
=========================================

Serious Enquiries Only, No Time Wasters Please!!

SOLD

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bentley.. Up for Adoption

Negotiable Or Swap With A Pedigree Rott, Boerboel, Doberman or a Belgian Malinois

Location is AJAH, LAGOS

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
My other Husky (Storm).. Not for sale.

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by etrange: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nice dog but to me, having a Siberian Husky in Nigeria is not fair. From the passport, you can see the dog is from one the coldest regions on earth. There's a reason they're not bred in Nigeria. They even struggle to survive in moderately cold areas and now y'all are keeping in them in Nigeria, a very warm country. That dog will never be comfortable (even without your AC). When you see how these dogs live in snow, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

That said, the potential buy should be prepared always walk the dog or have his home torn apart. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
My other Husky Syke

Pic 1 is Skye at few months old

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by elkharpone: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
etrange:
Nice dog but to me, having a Siberian Husky in Nigeria is not fair. From the passport, you can see the dog is from one the coldest regions on earth. There's a reason they're not bred in Nigeria. They even struggle to survive in moderately cold areas and now y'all are keeping in them in Nigeria, a very warm country. That dog will never be comfortable (even without your AC). When you see how these dogs live in snow, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

That said, the potential buy should be prepared always walk the dog or have his home torn apart. Lol
And what will you say about caucasians?
Are they not doing quite alright here in Nigeria?
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
elkharpone:

Lol, are you minding him? grin

You need to see them in real life, the camera isn't doing justice!
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by elkharpone: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dc4life:

Lol, are you minding him? grin

You need to see them in real life, the camera isn't doing justice!
Bro your dogs are very cute and well taken care of, sha sell to someone that will continue the good work, BTW do you stay in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by etrange: 12:10am On Aug 30, 2022
elkharpone:

While they prefer the cold, caucasian shepherds do well in extreme temperatures as well. Enough shade and water are usually sufficient. This is because of two primary factors: it originated from a region that hardly goes below 0°C and, the main reason, the thick coat is waterproof/insulated. Huskies don't have these thick coat and they're far more likely to get dehydrated. Besides, yours was not born here. It was imported from the north pole. That's another factor. I'm not saying they'll die off (dogs are generally very adaptive). I'm saying they wouldn't be very comfortable, especially in Nigeria where many dog owners don't keep thier pets indoors or don't even have AC. A dog is more likely to acclimate to cold weather than hot weather. Again, like I said, s. husky owners must have ways to deplete thier energy regularly (outdoor activities) or they could get really destructive as they grow up. They tend to require more training to contained thier excesses. Unlike other dog breeds, an s. husky is likely to run down the street non-stop once it's off leash and the gate is open.

I'm not trying to spoil your market, sir. And I certainly mean no offense. I've had a few dog breeds myself, and I can say for sure that huskies are very entertaining and one of the most elegant dog breeds. I'm only trying to let potential buyers stay prepared or look for another breed if they can't meet up with the requirements. I'm sure you don't just want to sell, you also want to rest assured the dog is comfortable in its new home.

If you feel my comments are bad for your market, let me know and I'd gladly delete them asap.

4 Likes

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by rumenase(m): 2:42am On Aug 30, 2022
etrange:

While they prefer the cold, caucasian shepherds do well in extreme temperatures as well. Enough shade and water are usually sufficient. This is because of two primary factors: it originated from a region that hardly goes below 0°C and, the main reason, the thick coat is waterproof/insulated. Huskies don't have these thick coat and they're far more likely to get dehydrated. Besides, yours was not born here. It was imported from the north pole. That's another factor. I'm not saying they'll die off (dogs are generally very adaptive). I'm saying they wouldn't be very comfortable, especially in Nigeria where many dog owners don't keep thier pets indoors or don't even have AC. A dog is more likely to acclimate to cold weather than hot weather. Again, like I said, s. husky owners must have ways to deplete thier energy regularly (outdoor activities) or they could get really destructive as they grow up. They tend to require more training to contained thier excesses. Unlike other dog breeds, an s. husky is likely to run down the street non-stop once it's off leash and the gate is open.

I'm not trying to spoil your market, sir. And I certainly mean no offense. I've had a few dog breeds myself, and I can say for sure that huskies are very entertaining and one of the most elegant dog breeds. I'm only trying to let potential buyers stay prepared or look for another breed if they can't meet up with the requirements. I'm sure you don't just want to sell, you also want to rest assured the dog is comfortable in its new home.

If you feel my comments are bad for your market, let me know and I'd gladly delete them asap.
im sure you don’t have a husky.
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by etrange: 2:56am On Aug 30, 2022
rumenase:
im sure you don’t have a husky.

Not anymore. But I had one, sir.
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 3:58am On Aug 30, 2022
elkharpone:
Bro your dogs are very cute and well taken care of, sha sell to someone that will continue the good work, BTW do you stay in Lagos?

Yes I am
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2022
etrange:

Not anymore. But I had one, sir.

Then you shouldn't jump into conclusions. My huskies are amazing and well taken care of. You need to see them in person and you'll know they're well fed. I just moved into a new neighborhood and I need a security dog. It's not like I want it gone but owing 5 dogs will be too hectic for me Hence the reason why I'm letting my male husky go so I could get a security dog like Dobb, Rott a Belgian Malinois
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Videos for those requesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODzCVIFtbQQ%3Ffeature%3Dshare
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by etrange: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dc4life:

Then you shouldn't jump into conclusions. My huskies are amazing and well taken care of. You need to see them in person and you'll know they're well fed. I just moved into a new neighborhood and I need a security dog. It's not like I want it gone but owing 5 dogs will be too hectic for me Hence the reason why I'm letting my male husky go so I could get a security dog like Dobb, Rott a Belgian Malinois

I never implied your huskies are not well fed or not well taken care of. Feeding has nothing to do with what I wrote. Besides, my message was more for the potential buyers who may not know the peculiarities of the breed. If I were the one selling, I'd also want to sell to someone who can take care of the puppy and bring out the best in it as the breed is more entertaining when they have everything they need. But it seems you don't fancy the idea. Sorry for interference, no harm intended.

3 Likes

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 1:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Can swap with a Doberman pinscher or Belgian Malinois.. Need a very agile security dog

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Bentley is still available, Keep the offers coming grin

WhatsApp/Call 0_8_1_Zero_Zero_8_9_5_One_8_Four

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SCIK-Fxpw8

Storm @ the Extreme Left, Skye in Middle & Bentley at the Extreme Right
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by AlexB300: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dc4life:
Bentley.. Up for Adoption

Negotiable Or Swap With A Pedigree Rott, Boerboel, Doberman or a Belgian Malinois

Location is AJAH, LAGOS
i have a pedigree male pitbull
Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Dc4life(m): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2022
SOLD!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale by Pidginwhisper: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Dc4life:
SOLD!!!!
Nice. Was going to offer you my Working line GSD, since you needed for security purpose. But inno even fit guarantee even you sef safety due to his ferocity

(1) (Reply)

DOG FOR ADOPTION (not For Sale) / Come And Buy My Poddle / Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.