Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) (58700 Views)

Popular Calabar Pastor, Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by owiko(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Some of these god of men are tired of pretentious lifestyle. How him want take preach against adultery now?
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by AlomoReloaded: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo people eeeeh
Ụchụ

1 Like

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by PapaCj: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hmmmmmm
E tire me.
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by Sammy07: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo people eeeeh

Identify yourself that you're a northern.

Before blaming, abusing goes to the wrong people
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by jefe03(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
You're indeed an African man sir, I love this

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by Pwettylinda(f): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
I pity all his brainwashed members lol

grin
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by thinkmoney(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo people eeeeh
U can see why nobody in life should take u seriously. U are a waste to ur own mum because u have decided to keep urself in ignorance. I am very sure u are a BAT person.
Ignorance is why u ur type keeps making bad decisions. It's just unfortunate that I share the same earth with u.
So calabar people are igbo abi? Olodo.
So this kind thing happens because somebody is of a particular ethnicity? We will see where ur type leads Nigeria too.
Omoale...village boy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by DeBestUCan: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Realists:

This one is tired of the fake life, the European slave traders & their pet projects called missionaries placed on his ancestors.
Exactly, God himself knows the best reasons before he asked us to marry up FOUR

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by Aforxzy(f): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
And this one too is someone's mentor and daddy in the Lord.
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by Stevebrown(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo people eeeeh
Come, bring ur bum bum, sto sto stop to dey post rubbish. Is Bassey an Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pastor is a title!
Not everyone that saith Lord ! Lord will enter into Heaven, but those that obey and do the will of the Father.

As long as his first wife is alive, he is Deceiving himself.
Beware of such people parambulating as pastors.

What if she/he committed adultery, is the other partner not free to marry?
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

He is not Igbo sir

He is! I say he MUST be Igbo, just because I say so!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by staga: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmn! I don't know why Christianity did not support polygamy like Muslim. Many of us are hypocrites.

God did not create two or more Eves for Adam. Polygamy came into the human race through Lamech, a great-great-great grandson of Cain who was also the second recorded murderer in the bible.

Polygamy was never God's plan for the human race.
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by thinkmoney(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The Pastor na IGBO. I know him personally.
U are a terribly liar and an ignoramous. Bassey is a name u get mostly from calabar
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by bilangha(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
Every Calabar woman like dick so are d men even d governor n his wife are not left out
foolish talk
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by hiyagroundz: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biodun556:

Allah states the following:

“If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or that which your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.” (Chapter an-Nisa / 3)

The Quran & Hadiths are Very useless books to be used as standard to a modern man. It's usefulness ends with Mohammed in the cave
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
[i]Pastor is a title!
Not everyone that saith Lord ! Lord will enter into Heaven, but those that obey and do the will of the Father.

Beware of such people parambulating as pastors./i]
Shut up!
HYPOCRITES everywhere
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by happney65: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Fucccking the same pussy since 1997,he no suppose tire am? Oga pastor just needs new pussy ni jare.

Nobody should come for me please

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by JuanDeDios: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pastor is a title!

Do you even have any scripture to support this?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by adedayoa2(f): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo people eeeeh
nawa for you o

1 Like

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by Princessogaraya(f): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo people eeeeh

You never talk wetin igbos do you

1 Like

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by cjoe3910: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo people eeeeh
Igbo people eeh should kii you there . Otule

1 Like

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by PaedophileProph: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

He is not Igbo sir

You dey put "sir" for that foolish mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by Amodi470(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pastor dey do polygamy, chaii.. Wonder shall never end.
Islamisation agenda have achieved so much in this country
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by SugarGirl44(f): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
What’s all these new craze about polygamy and Christianity, what’s going on?

Monogamy isn't just practical.
All these men can't stay with one woman.
I have a family friend that has 2 wives and 3 girlfriends.

It's painful but as a wife, na to just dey look them.
Nature has a way of dealing with them.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by HEBEI: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
He must have his reasons.
Some women need competitors to calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The Pastor na IGBO. I know him personally.
You are a lier, The name BASSEY is a CROSS RIVER name.
Tell me another Igbo man with the name Bassey?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by gadgethead: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
What’s all these new craze about polygamy and Christianity, what’s going on?
Because pastors are getting tired and fed up of practicing what they preach. They want their reward on earth
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by franabid: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biodun556:

Allah states the following:

“If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or that which your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.” (Chapter an-Nisa / 3)

Can anyone deal justly between two people talkless of 4 persons
Re: Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) by gafsal: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
r=Righteousness2

Pastor is a title!

1 Timothy 3:2 ,A Bishop must be a man with one wife.

This should be part of CAN's duty not to stain christiandom and not.... It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.