Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,127 members, 7,829,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ponzi Scheme Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ponzi Scheme Politics (201 Views)

Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide / EFCC Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operator, Amos Olaniyan Over ₦128m Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ponzi Scheme Politics by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
I av nothing to say rather than Obi is a Ponzi scheme presidential candidate who want to ride on the gualibility of Igbos and stray delusional woke omoluabi to gain generational wealth for himself and his family grin
Obi dey save Anambra money but the ppl dey hungry cheesy
Even this man knows he is not going anywhere that y he did not bother to go north cause his Ponzi scheme cannot work there grin
What the relevance of going to meet Diaspora Nigerian who work morning to night to put food on their table if not to ask for their hard earned money for a boogus dream he want to sell to them grin
Cause they are dumb enough to give him their money
Re: Ponzi Scheme Politics by PresidObi: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

Vote for Labour party. LP

Vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Politics by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
PresidObi:
Don't bother copying and pasting anything
I want to hear ur excuse by 2023 when obi start losing maybe u will say u intentionally voted Asiwaju so u can go back to ur Biafra struggle angry
Re: Ponzi Scheme Politics by PresidObi: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Don't bother copying and pasting anything
I want to hear ur excuse by 2023 when obi start losing maybe u will say u intentionally voted Asiwaju so u can go back to ur Biafra struggle angry

Go and verify grin
Re: Ponzi Scheme Politics by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

Vote for Labour party. LP

Vote for Peter Obi.

Tell me how Obi will unify the country
Tell me how Obi will solve the security solutions in Nigeria grin
Tell me how Hoe-bi will fes win election (Use Logical analysis) not emotions grin
Re: Ponzi Scheme Politics by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
PresidObi:

Go and verify grin
We don go verify grin
Obi na Yahoo man grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Symposium With Nigerians In Houston, Texas (video) / INEC Reforms, Giant Strides Of President Buhari, Big Win / Nigerians Governors Runing Out From The Country To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.