Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide (56026 Views)

Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje / EFCC Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operator, Amos Olaniyan Over ₦128m Scam / Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by PrinceOfLagos: 6:11am On Apr 05, 2022
The crashed Ponzi scheme, Chinmark Group has claimed its first victim.

DAILY POST had reported over the weekend that some investors in the failed scheme were already threatening suicide, especially with the whereabouts of the owner, Marksman Chinedu Ijeomah unknown.

It was reported days ago that one Mrs. Nuella, who invested millions of naira without the husband’s knowledge, was in the verge of committing suicide.

She was, however, later rescued and taken to the hospital, with Mr. Charles Awuzie, with a verified Facebook account posting her account details and soliciting assistance for her.

But DAILY POST learnt that the victim did not make it and has now departed the mother earth.

In a post on his page on Monday night, Awuzie wrote:

“Nuella – the lady who invested her family’s money with you and attempted suicide last month because of you..

Well, she couldn’t handle the disappointment and she left the world today.

I did my best to avoid a possible Chinmark bloodshed…

I was called names, defamed and dragged for trying to stop bloodshed… The court and the blood of those I tried to save will vindicate me at the right time.

As I type this, there are more women in my inbox telling me that they may not make it…

Nothing has broken me like the death of Nuella..

I didn’t know much about her until I learnt about her attempted su’icide… She was so selfless that she wanted to give my gift to her to Chinmark victims who are in more need. It was because of her that I squeezed out more funds to support pregnant victims. No woman has challenged my conscience like Nuella did in the few moments I engaged with her.

Chinmark, you have caused an irredeemable loss.

You have broken the hearts that trusted you.

You have drank the blood of the poor.

Dear Red king, you have been stained with red blood. Is this a coincidence?

My heart is broken….

But this is the end of Ponzi schemes in Nigeria.

At this point, we will activate every tool available to us to bring those who killed Nuella to justice.

Hashtag – #Justice4Nuella #ShutdownPonzi #ShutdownRedKillers

Rest in Peace Nuella. There will be no peace for those who killed you.”

Our correspondent reports that ever since the scheme crashed, many victims have been flooding the Enugu office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

However, the anti-graft agency is yet to take notable action on the matter.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/05/ponzi-scheme-chinmark-investor-nuella-commits-suicide/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Why invest millions of naira on ponzi scheme without husband's knowledge ?

Does her husband even know she ha this huge amount of money to put on a questionable investment hmm?

But chinmark, You will never go unpunished for this crime

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Nice try. The man is attempting to fake his own death in order to escape the long arm of the law, forgetting that his manhood lives on, and can be tracked by those hunting for him.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by thesicilian: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2022
There will always be evil people in this world. My prayer is for us to be prudent enough not to fall victim to their devilish activities.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Kazeem47(m): 6:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Running away with someone's hard earned money in this hardship.Very heartless humans.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by EKONGKING: 6:16am On Apr 05, 2022
These kind of ponzi schemes exist all over the world ,however they will find the culprit in a sane country .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by sotall(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Something must kill a man

R.I.P woman
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
Nice try. The man is attempting to fake his own death in order to escape the long arm of the law, forgetting that his manhood lives on, and can be tracked by those hunting for him.
.... Hmmm. I'm not sure we are reading the same thing.
A woman committed suicide not chinmark himself.

317 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Alexpre11: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Very bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by qekng40(f): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2022
The blood is on him. sad

Heartless generation!

Well, a ritualist has no conscience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Chai
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by DontBullshitMe: 6:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Rest in Peace.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Maxymilliano(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2022
What kind of business is Chinmark doing

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by GardenOfGod(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Hmmm. I'm not sure we are reading the same thing.
A woman committed suicide not chinmark himself.
That's what you get when people rush to comment without reading first.

Meanwhile... What should the government do about the mother company and the man himself?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by wiseone28: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2022
This is bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Timoleon(m): 6:47am On Apr 05, 2022

Damn! This has gone too far. EFCC, is it that y’all don’t read or watch the news? Why can’t Chinmark be arrested? If na 25$ yahoo boy una for don arrest am. So sad. Imagine some other victims will die of hypertension and depression on a low key.

#arrestChinmarkNow

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Damn, na greediness they make person do ponzi scheme... I no dey do anything investment again... RIP to her sad

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by fasho01(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2022
cry
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Noshitboi(m): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2022
In as much as its greediness and possibly laziness aswell, but this goes to show a country devoid of oppurtunities, it goes to show the people are willing to make good investments but no avenue or notable organizations to fund.

- You go to stocks, you get N20 In some months..
- You go crypto, you loose 50% and deceive yourself it going up by 10% despite loosing 50% initially.
- You go into farming, bandits, herdsmen, kidnappers and excessive stress drain life out of you..
- You go into sales, the economy, taxes and custom duty swallow you..
- You get a job, underemployment and inflation takes care of you..
- You go into Sport bets... See you and poverty having dinner..

In all of this while you are trying investments and looking to earn some extra, you have even lost 50% on bills and living expense.. She was just trying to survive.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Timoleon(m): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Go and read again.
Jakumo:

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Nonexisting: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2022
She died of her foolishness. I know some inner stories on this chinmark issue and I created a thread on this long time ago. What kind of woman invests her family's lifesaving in a ponzi scheme without involving her husband? Many of these ladies were fuccked by chinmark. He lavished the monies on them. I don't have any sympathy to give foolish people. Most women I know that invested heavily in his scam were fuccking him, quote me anywhere and I can defend it. Ask yourself this. How were they able to have direct access to him? When you invested in MMM, did you have the CEO's phone number. The only investors in chinmark I will pity are small investors who invested through the olosho in Abuja that graduated from law faculty in unizik.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jalaw: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Did you read the details?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Dshocker(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Chai
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by MallamTriga: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Jakumo:

Did you read the post very well?

3 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by jaxxy(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Irresponsible investment. A ponzi scheme should be a criminal act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by RichDad1(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2022
I don’t think I can pity those that fall for this Ponzi schemes because any discerning mind should have spotted the red flags. However, greed and ignorance tends to blind their sense of reasoning.
As for chimmark and others like them that are mastermind in duping the unsuspecting people with dubious investment schemes, you will meet your Waterloo sooner than later.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by MoneyGoDrop: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2022
You can never cheat an honest man.....RIP to her,better luck next time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court / Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.