Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano (13646 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack / Coronavirus : Atiku Donates N50m, Asks Buhari To Give Each Household N10, 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by anonimi: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Na bribery him Sabi do

Was that how ThiefNuibu was bribing with similar donations for northerners while abandoning Yorubas, but wants to ride on the south west agenda (swaga) to continue Buhari’s failure, incompetence and corruption?
What Yoruba person can allow this

fergie001:
Nigeria is bleeding, we need to fight terrorism with all our energy and whatever we have. Kaduna train attack is a disaster to all of us, whatever happens to Nigeria happens to all of us - Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu donates 50 Million Naira to the Kaduna state government for the rehabilitation of injured victims of the train attack.

SOURCE

Kwanza:
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu, on Thursday, announced a donation of N50 million to Zamfara communities recently attacked by bandits.

Mr Tinubu announced the donation shortly after he commiserated with Gov. Bello Matawalle in Gusau, Zamfara.

The APC national leader called for sustained prayers to overcome the insecurity situation in the state.

https://dailynigerian.com/tinubu-donates-victim/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Sardauna24(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:
He supports Islamists killing Deborah because of blasphemy. But is consoling victims of flood.

Yeye!!
Na u be d big yeye...lemme ask you what happens to the Christians soldiers I.e the killers of Islamic Cleric in Yobe state? You people and hypocrisy are like bread and butter....
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Canberra55: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Na bribery him Sabi do
person donate you say na bribe. Nawa for buhari and APC
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by MasterJayJay: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sardauna24:
Na u be d big yeye...lemme ask you what happens to the Christians soldiers I.e the killers of Islamic Cleric in Yobe state? You people and hypocrisy are like bread and butter....

Did the soldier shout Jesus Christ before killing anyone? It is the Islamists that are always shouting Allah Akbar before killing people. Worldwide, it is usually known as Islamic terrorists. Christians terrorists don't exist.

BTW, the soldiers were employed by Nigerian army under the leadership of a Muslim Buhari. It's an Islamic army.

Show me a politician that supported the killing of the Islamic cleric. But I can show many northern politicians that support killing for blasphemy.

Islamic terrorists can never hide their true colors even when employed by a Jihadist government.

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by grandstar(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:
He supports Islamists killing Deborah because of blasphemy. But is consoling victims of flood.

Yeye!!

He never supported the sadistic killing.

He, however, has to be economic with his words lest it costs him votes up North. That's prudence.

He has to walk a tight rope with sense.

Obi should open his mouth and say he will deal squarely with IPOB. He won't as he knows he will lose lots of votes. IPOB would intimidate voters and many won't vote. Also, he would lose IPOB supporters who would have voted for him. He has to be prudent as well.

However, when he was governor, he was said to have dealt ruthlessly with MASSOB. That's an indication of what he might do if elected.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by ljoh: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ebi2233:
Peter Obi is too greedy to do it.

Atiku only gave because its time for campaign
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by anonimi: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
ljoh:
Atiku only gave because its time for campaign

So why are his opponents not doing it for campaign too, since they are all rogues? Do you know

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by MasterJayJay: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
grandstar:

He never supported the sadistic killing.

He, however, has to be economic with his words lest it costs him votes up North. That's prudence.

He has to walk a tight rope with sense.

Obi should open his mouth and say he will deal squarely with IPOB. He won't as he knows he will lose lots of votes. IPOB would intimidate voters and many won't vote. Also, he would lose IPOB supporters who would have voted for him. He has to be prudent as well.

However, when he was governor, he was said to have dealt ruthlessly with MASSOB. That's an indication of what he might do if elected.

That's not prudence. It's ridiculous to compare Peter Obi with Atiku.

Which IPOB supporters? The ones that burnt their voters card?

IPOB boycotted 2019 elections. How much votes did PDP get from southeast when Obi was a running mate.

Atiku was caught pants down begging Islamist mobs online who threatened to withdraw their support. He then proceeded to deny the original tweet.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by tunwumi: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
toneroforever:
Will the Atiku donation ensure electoral victory for PDP in Kano?
Correct me if I'm wrong,I think BAT once donated N50m to Katsina market fire. They collected the cash & r still burning their brooms & dumping Agbado.

For better Nigeria,
Vote wisely,
Vote Peter Obi.

Thank you for bringing BAT to the mind. It is good for business. keep it up.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Doorlarss(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Endorsed to atikulated up cmg 001 aluta continue
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by grandstar(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:

That's not prudence. It's ridiculous to compare Peter Obi with Atiku.

Which IPOB supporters? The ones that burnt their voters card?

IPOB boycotted 2019 elections. How much votes did PDP get from southeast when Obi was a running mate.

Atiku was caught pants down begging Islamist mobs online who threatened to withdraw their support. He then proceeded to deny the original tweet.

The fact he denied sending the tweet speaks volumes. His actual feeling was conveyed in the tweet but had to backtrack due to the backlash.

Well, your thinking is no difference from those from the North. All Northerners you believe supported that killing.

In the same vein, they believe Igbos support IPOB. Both thinking is based on prejudice on both sides and not facts

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Lush100(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rubbish.
We are still awaiting your approval for the tweet of the Deborah Samuel killing.

Donate and steal.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by virus05(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ebi2233:
Mumu don’t even know what Peter Obi has done cos he doesn’t make it public.
My friend from Katsina had to physically go and verify by himself.
Peter Obi built 6 schools in Katsina, donated 100million naira to Burnt katsina Market, donated a dialysis machine to a top hospital in Katsina. These are some of the things he just did just for Katsina state not to talk of other states.
So because he doesn’t make it public, don’t think he doesn’t give.
Stop the hate, it will not help you.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Godsentd: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Yeye!!
show me when he said I support the killers of deborah
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Godsentd: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
toneroforever:
Correct me if I'm wrong,I think BAT once donated N50m to Katsina market fire. They collected the cash & r still burning their brooms & dumping Agbado.

For better Nigeria,
Vote wisely,
Vote Peter Obi.
Don't say we no tell u.. Peter obi is not even going to win the east region talk more of north
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Godsentd: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
obioraeze:
Atiku and Tinubu will keep fighting for Kano, gandollar has promised BAT, and now the newly defected is promising Atiku same Kano….
While they are at it.
Peter Obi will sweep his 25%
Which is exactly what we need
President Obi come 2023
even 1% he won get
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by koskilala: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nice gesture, kudos to him. We're still Obidient though.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Karlosorji(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Prince111111:
Nigerians ehn..even if na to save face, just commend the act for once chai
save face how? Someone that has looted us dry. If its a lie ask Obasanjo
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by RPG2020(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ebi2233:

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Nairalander321: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Peter Obi has been a humanitarian since ages, he doesn't wait for election time before helping the less privileges, it's in his DNA.
Below are a few of his philanthropies, they are too many

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Nairalander321: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Peter Obi has been doing philanthropies since ages, he doesn't wait for election to deceive people

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by optionalY09: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
They will need Tinubu donations too,

If Tinubu is wise he should come and let’s do this Yoruba nation ASAP he’s a very strong member of the Yoruba society.

Tinubu have a great chance of becoming the first liberated Yoruba Nations president.

Let’s leave Nigeria for the Fulanis and the igbos and form our own great nation please.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Emeraldkeko(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Then Obasanjo will die before the election.
Agbadocassava:
If Obasanjo still alive Atiku can only try he can’t win shit, Asiwaju Jagaban of Africa is Nigeria incoming president.

Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Shascky33: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Yeye!!
Stale talk.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Shascky33: 5:58am On Aug 30, 2022
toneroforever:

For better Nigeria,
Vote wisely,
Vote Peter Obi.
Are you comparing Tinubu to Atiku in the north?
Take Buhari out of the calculation, nobody is as popular as Atiku in the north right now.
People over here are already doing free posters for him. Tinubu only has illorin in the entire north and that's because illorin is a yoruba state.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Shascky33: 6:07am On Aug 30, 2022
uchelouis45:
N3 per resident. grin
Na d whole kano state the flood chop abi?
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Shascky33: 6:07am On Aug 30, 2022
uchelouis45:
N3 per resident. grin
Na d whole kano state the flood chop abi?
Re: Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano by Prince111111: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Karlosorji:
save face how? Someone that has looted us dry. If its a lie ask Obasanjo
all of them are thieves. I only commended Atiku for dropping such huge amount of money even though it's our stolen money. But a candidate I know would never do such when he himself na thief grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Celebrates With Uselu Market Women, Call For The Sack Of PDP (Video) / Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team / EFCC Begins Search For Abdulrasheed Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.