Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation (5488 Views)

Ikpeazu Approves Payment Of Four Months Salaries To Abia Polytechnic Staff / Abia Polytechnic Shuts Her Gates Against Students After Massive Protest / FUTO Restores Expelled Student Activists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by saintjimos(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
I don't believe any post from government commissioners

Let NBTE issue official statement
Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by Grace045(f): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Uwanne:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
don't even send a penny to this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun with it please don't mind the oloriburuku man
Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by Grace045(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Uwanne:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
don't mind this fraudster anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun with it, he is well known fraudster on Nairaland by defrauding more of people here again since 2014
Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by Grace045(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Uwanne:
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
don't mind this fraudster anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun with it, he is well known fraudster on Nairaland by defrauding more of people here again since 2014, they are even plenty here working together as a team for this scamming business they have been doing here since 2014
Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by Grace045(f): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Uwanne:
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please don't mind this fraudster anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun with it, he is well known fraudster on Nairaland by defrauding more of people here again since 2014, they are even plenty here working together as a team for this scamming business they have been doing here since 2014, but I have already promised them to never allow such things to happens again
Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by Poleski: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
NBTE made a big mistake. Was it bribed?
The Ikpeazu government paid only 4 months salaries out of 30+ months it owes. How is this justifiable?

The NBTE should have waited until he pays at least half of the months owed.
Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by phatnpretty(f): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2022
Aguodo:

They paid 4months out of 30months. Imagine....

Have they now cleared all the salary arrears?
Rubbish!
Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by Vision101(m): 2:20am On Aug 30, 2022
Rubbish.,. Paying three months out of thirty months. I learnt that the governor borrowed the fund from commercial banks which the polytechnic is liable to repay.

So the problem is still there.
Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by vickydevoka(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Kitotef544:
Ok
Emeka nedu. Nawao
Re: NBTE Restores Abia Polytechnic's Accreditation by Demurkelly: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
kushma:
undecided That’s good and thumbs up, but did he have to wait for them to lose the accreditation before he remembered that state government has the funds to pay salaries. He owed them more than a year salary but was collecting his, so what were the members of staff feeding their families with? Please let’s not celebrate mediocrity

Abia poly is independent. They dont remit to the State government. Government intervened to pay up salaries but abia poly pays salaries on its own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State / World's Ugliest Woman Proves The World Wrong For Being Tagged Most Ugly / Masters Degree For Third-class Degree Holders Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.