Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami (42778 Views)

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Jailed Rapper, Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Gets '69' Tattoo And His Hair Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Offpoint1: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
angry
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Gofwane(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
He deserves worse. He a fvcking snitch.
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by everythinggirly(f): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Crazy things are happening, this gender is just doing too much!

1 Like

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Segzy19: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
All these black Americans live a rough life.
I think they are grossly affected by their history and background.
They usually do violence, thug life, drugs amd mostly pass through jail somehow...

No morals, no religious guidance, nothing....
They just live like animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by theTranslator: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Yes oo wicked gender,mumu you no see the one wey kill em wife for pepersoup or the footballer wey kill em ex for house.

To slap your big face dey hungry me,this mumuni will suddenly disappear when the thing comes to men carrying out crazy crimes but na women own you dey gree open mouth.
You are a big simp.
Fernandezisback is that you?
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by theTranslator: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gofwane:
He deserves worse.
He a fvcking snitch.
if you were in his position you'll also snitch

Anyone will snitch

Get tha fuucck outta here with your self deciet

2 Likes

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by theTranslator: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Segzy19:
All these black Americans live a rough life.
I think they are grossly affected by their history and background.
They usually do violence, thug life, drugs amd mostly pass through jail somehow...

No morals, no religious guidance, nothing....
They just live like animals
69 is Latino

7 Likes

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by 2Radii: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga will soon get killed by that woman....

and it will all be self defence for her especialy when theres no footage of witness
Leave the weyrey.

I dont want him to die but i want him stabbed by that devilish woman, i want him stabbed and one if his kidneys condemned from the damage.

Next tym he wil get sense, even if hin no get hin go borrow.
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Segzy19: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thanks for that info but all of them join together jare.... Rappers and rough life...
theTranslator:
69 is Latino

1 Like

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by eeetuk(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
"Eyewitnesses also told officers that Jade had struck 69 while inside and even grabbed at his chain. Although cops said they saw Tekashi with visible injuries on his face, they also said that in the end, he didn't want to cooperate with them whatsoever."

I bet you, if Jade was drunk or not drunk, she struck her boyfriend as the story has reported. Also reported is the police saw abusive marks on the boyfriend face. That is because black women in America view themselves as untouchable and have rights to do whatever they want to a man. Even the law in the US treat women as endanger species--a group of animals protected by the law from being abused. Ask her now, she would tell you that she was right. So, i am glad the police arrested her. Although Jade arrest is symbolic in my view, it will make her to think twice before hitting another man. Good policing!

2 Likes

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Roozzaay(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Been long I read about this rat
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Henryfocoyo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Cherrybae(f): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bad news everyday in the south East.

Ipob has turned SE to another thing.

God have mercy.

Police should just jail this man.

Why beat a woman like this
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Solofresh2: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
6ix9ine is not a real niggar
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by achillesfoot(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
I get it, it's a forum so Folks can write tough and claim to be tough.. I get it.. In reality forget Hollywood, trust me you don't want have any problems with the NYPD or LAPD also the Chicago PD, if you ever have any issues with the above named PDs.. You remember that Nigerian police is really your friend.. Take this phrase seriously:: "forget Hollywood"...

1 Like

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by 360command: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Merch:
I wonder why people keep girlfriends when you have lot of money to bang as many pussy as possible
You run the risk of having to loose your valuable items(cash, jewelry, home invasion robbery, dem fit track your movements):etc
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by KingMack(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Merch:
I wonder why people keep girlfriends when you have lot of money to bang as many pussy as possible

That's why Baba J still they reason your matter
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Good.
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Jocdon(m): 1:29am On Aug 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga will soon get killed by that woman....

and it will all be self defence for her especialy when theres no footage of witness
you are spiritual
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Gofwane(m): 1:43am On Aug 30, 2022
theTranslator:
if you were in his position you'll also snitch

Anyone will snitch

Get tha fuucck outta here with your self deciet
bitchh asss snitch. Fucckers like you would gladly snitch on your momma to common olopa.

1 Like

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Starzo: 2:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Merch:
E taya me too
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by bitingcool: 3:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
If a thot tryna front she’ll get dropped off

Fuxk the investigations, we some Talibans and when it comes to emotions I play camouflage

na so.. u get light for house grin

1 Like

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by donemzy115(m): 5:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Merch:

Banging different pussies is not equivalent to having ur own carbon copy..except u just want to be emotionally blackmailed

1 Like

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Gbeng30(m): 5:39am On Aug 30, 2022
Death is loading... Rip to this one in advance... He hasn't learn his lesson yet ...
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Bridget95(f): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Merch:
And later die of AIDS
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by Basiljoe: 6:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Reverse the case and see #JusticeForJade flood our TL. Foolish and wicked gender!
As usual, there's a separate standard of Justice for women.
Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by drmuchin: 6:12am On Aug 30, 2022
future is female

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby / Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.