Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Should I Switch To EZOIC From Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Switch To EZOIC From Adsense (646 Views)

I Will Show You How To Make 20 To 200 Dollars Daily From Adsense / Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense / Can I Get Paid To My Savings Account From Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Switch To EZOIC From Adsense by RealTrump: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
So, the guys at EZOIC has been sending me emails lately on two email accounts attached to my blog.

My audience is mostly Nigeria, maybe 100 to 200 foreigners per day.

I dey manage the small money Adsense dey give me but EZOIC are promising up to 90percent more. Shall I switch to EZOIC? Who has experience of using them?

Shall I use them with adsense on the same blog.

Really need first hand advice from Naija bloggers who use EZOIC either as a stand alone or with adsense.

Advice based on Assumption won't help me make a decision. Thanks house.
Re: Should I Switch To EZOIC From Adsense by RealTrump: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oya o, anybody help?
Re: Should I Switch To EZOIC From Adsense by Emeka71(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good idea.
Re: Should I Switch To EZOIC From Adsense by dimexy247(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
How do you get paid from AdSense? I mean which bank and account do you use? Please, guide me through the setup. Thanks.
Re: Should I Switch To EZOIC From Adsense by Es350: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
RealTrump:
Oya o, anybody help?
You will almost always earn more from ezoic than AdSense so I'll say make the switch and see how things work out.

Integrate ezoic via Cloudflare and not with the plugin. Also note that your site may have pagespeed issues if you don't integrate ezoic correctly.

Goodluck.
Re: Should I Switch To EZOIC From Adsense by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2022
ezoic

(1) (Reply)

Plssss Guys I Want Your Views About This Blog / Web Design Solution / Merger Of Different Database Driven Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.