Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tomorrow Isn't Promised... *Affiliate Marketing Gem* - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tomorrow Isn't Promised... *Affiliate Marketing Gem* (173 Views)

I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / He Read For 122 Hours But Isn't Trending Like Miracle, Tobi, Cee-c, Etc / 4 Undeniable Reasons Why Your Comedy Career Isn't Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Isn't Promised... *Affiliate Marketing Gem* by DavidHarry(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
What is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate marketing is simply a business that involves selling a product or item that doesn't belong to you for commissions. The fact that some online people advertise Affiliate marketing as a high income skill baffles me - to the bone marrow.

Anyhow...

I'm a festac boy. Not really. I stayed around Satellite but I'm very conversant with the area. That means i know alot of car dealers. One of my men like that was one too. It so happened I had nothing to do with myself some 4years ago, hence I became an affiliate.

...for car dealers. Plus no girls to chitchat on whatsapp cus i was becoming boring and broke, which is bad. So i decided to use my whatsapp to market those cars.

N/B The whatsapp status should be put close to greatest inventions like the light bulb (to put it mildly)

The dealers gave me their price (raw, uncut prices cus I know them) and whatever I added ontop and sold was mine...even when i didn't add...I still received tokens like 10-50k for helping them sell a car. Never mind the simplicity, selling one car was a absolute tough nut.

Anyways, what made this easier was that people know, like and trust me. I make them feel that way
..secured in my loving arms. So, they refer me to their uncles and big bros. Asides that i tease on my whatsapp statuses with my post.

At times I post, memes, quotes and real talks... whenever I am not posting cars. What am I trying to say...

In affiliate marketing business you save the time of making your own product or buying (like my car dealer brothers) instead you just sell and still make money. Infact you don't have to sell for just one person (when dem no employ you) you can sell for different dealers.

So long as they are trusted and have reliable stuff.

This is exactly what is booming on the internet space. No referral, no pay Peter to pay Paul, no MMMs. No ponzi. You just refer stuff to people who you think might need them and earn. For example selling a weight loss diet programme to fat people.

Or Supplements to athletes and weight builders. Or Online courses to content creators. Or the bible to a preacher.. hehehe

Here...

There are numbers of platforms where one can register and become an affliate... with the necessary orientation and training to be conversant with the online space. Even if you've never heard about internet marketing before.

As easy as this sounds, the tough part is learning that the online space is different from the physical realm. That's why you need to understand how it works and it's a PLUS if you can create engaging contents that can HOOK an audience.

This is where high income skill comes in like copywriting, SEO, video creation bla bla blahh. Tueh

There are high schoolers on this internet space that are earning more than a 100k per week, selling products that don't belong to them online. There are others doing millions and living on the island that didn't even do masters. While some others make excuses.

Anyhow...

Google and Youtube is your friend. I'm just a humble copywriter trying to explain affliate marketing the best way I can to an ordinary man.

Cheers.

*Pen Drops*

*Picks up pen*

P. S If you're interested in learning how you can profit off the internet with affiliate marketing and you're willing to learn Copywriting - FREE of charge. Comment below

*Pen drops. Again*

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Earn $300-$500 Monthly Publishing Other People's Books On Amazon / Learn A Tech Term! / What Is Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.