Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau (515 Views)

Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau by naijabetlee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
The former Kano state governor and incumbent Senator representing the Kano Central Senatorial Zone, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau has explained his decision to join the PDP as the final outcome of the Shura Committee former by his supporters.

Shekarau explained that he is not after position or office but working to protect his integrity, dignity and freedom as a citizen.

Delivering an address announcing his defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday, Shekarau added further that wherever he goes to and there are signs of lack of fairness and justice he will leave.

He publicly announced that he is no more the Senatorial candidate under the New Nigerian Peoples Party (NNPP) saying he and all his supporters have moved to the PDP.

“It is not office or position that we are interested in. It is our integrity, dignity and freedom that we are protecting.

Who will win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

“Our political ideology as a group is moved by our commitment to fairness and justice to all. Anywhere we move to and there is no fairness and justice, me and my supporters move along.

“I have since notified the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of my intention to dump the Senatorial candidacy under the NNPP and completed the due processes.

“We told you our reason since we established a 30-members committee of the Shura members. They sat and came up with this decision we are announcing today” he declared.

Re: Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau by rufpdpn: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin
Re: Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
You're a serial defector

In less than 4 months , you've defected to 3 parties , you got no shame
Re: Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Clueless party
Re: Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau by Asgard73: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
PDp is about the people ..

Northwest is Balkanized already

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023
Re: Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau by Buckeyemedia1: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You're a serial defector

In less than 4 months , you've defected to 3 parties , you got no shame

What of Peter Obi? APGA, PDP, now The Labor Party.
Re: Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau by RobsonsTARz: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
I still see this mugu defecting to another party in less than 8 months
Re: Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau by Seefinish: 12:16am On Aug 30, 2022
One of the men known for political prostitution. Anywhere belle face
Re: Why I Defected To PDP — Shekarau by muykem: 5:36am On Aug 30, 2022
This man can still defect to labour party before 2023 election. It seems he love welcome party than any other thing.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Doing Good Since Ages / Finally Revealed! CAN Tells Christians Who They Should Vote For In 2023 Election / Peter Obi Can’t Beat APC, He’ll Come Second, Says Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.