Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It (34783 Views)

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo / Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Islie: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
A 17-year-old girl identified only as Binla has accused a policeman of having carnal knowledge of her and her friend after accusing them of stealing his N500,000 cash in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Binla claimed that the policeman, Salihu Kazeem, took her and her friend into a room, stripped them, took their nude videos and sprayed teargas before raping them till the following morning, PUNCH reports.

Speaking to newsmen in Port Harcourt, the girl said she was afraid for her life because the alleged rapist began trailing her after she reported the matter to the Rumokpakani Police Station, near the metropolis.

The teenager also disclosed that the cop had sex with them on three other occasions.

She explained that she was introduced to Kazeem through her friend while job-hunting sometime in March, 2022.

The teenager expressed surprise that the policeman accused her of stealing after they returned his Automated Teller Machine card which he gave to them to go get something to eat.

She said, “He claimed that he was receiving many debit alerts and we asked him the amount. Recently he told us it was up to N500,000. He discharged my friend and kept me and the girl that went to buy food in his house. He called his boys and told them that we were thieves.

He asked us to take off our dresses. He recorded (video) us as we were naked. He now told us that if we didn’t cooperate with him, he was going to spread the nude videos.

Then he took us to a room and poured us teargas. He then slept with us till the next morning. After one month he has been coming, like three times now.”

The teenager explained how she met the policeman while job-hunting and how they got to his house.

“I was discussing with my friend that I was looking for a job. She told me that she was going to visit her friend and asked me to join her. When I saw the man, I talked with him. He asked about my age I told him I was 17 years old. He said okay, he would see what he could do.

“He asked if we have had something to eat, we said no. He gave us his ATM card, that we should go and get anything we wanted to eat. We bought food and came back and returned the ATM card to him,” she added.

But in his reaction, the policeman (Kazeem) denied the act, describing them as hook-up girls, and that the girls consented to the sexual act.

He, however, said the girls used his ATM card to make several withdrawals after one of the hook-ups.

They came to my house, I gave Elizabeth my ATM (card) that they should go and buy food. They left with the ATM card. I didn’t see them till 11pm to midnight. None of them called me. None of them said anything to me. The only thing i was receiving was debit alert.

“I tried to reach Elizabeth that her friend gave me her number for hook up. She now told me that she gave my ATM to Binla, that I should not be offended. That the following day she (Binla) would come and see me; then, who is now using the ATM that I have been receiving alert?

“She said the lady that was together with them in my house. I asked how did my ATM get to Binla?”

Meanwhile, a lawyer with the Centre for Basic Rights Protection and Accountability Campaign, Festus Bomwin, advised the policeman to submit himself to the authorities for questioning.

He called on the police led by the state police commissioner, Friday Eboka, to begin a thorough investigation of the complainant and the alleged rapist cop.

When contacted, spokesperson for the state police command, Grace Iringe-Koko, said she heard of the incident, saying the Commissioner of Police had invited both parties.

“The CP has invited the both parties. So we are expecting them at the command today. I am sure after hearing from them discreet investigation will begin and the outcome will be made known to the public. And whoever is found culpable will face the law,” Iringe-Koko, a Superintendent of Police, stated.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/teenager-accuses-nigerian-policeman-raping-her-friend-port-harcourt-recording-videos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Cypress042(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Avoid quarrel or any problem that will take you and a woman to court.

The cop might actually be saying the truth, but no one will give him a listening ears.

It's a pity sad

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Karemarealty288(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Another police drama..

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by neonly: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Cypress042:

The cob might actually be saying the truth, but no one will give him a listening ears.

It's a pity sad

Women d most evil gender God ever created
But d girls said they are 17yrs nah

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
The teenager also disclosed that the cop had sex with them on three other occasions.

these were oloshoes who stole the dude's card...
EOD

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by King3urna(m): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Islie:

Binla claimed that the policeman, Salihu Kazeem, took her and her friend into a room, stripped them, took their nude videos and sprayed teargas before raping them till the following morning, PUNCH reports.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/teenager-accuses-nigerian-policeman-raping-her-friend-port-harcourt-recording-videos

Nlfpmod

I see truth in this police man statement but don’t know how many percent the problem with him is mixing up with kids nobody wants to hear your story again

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by jeromestarks: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Call me when this hits front page

1 Like

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by matrix199(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2022
The policeman is a senseless bastard! His alibi reeks of senselessness. You gave your ATM card and pin to underage girls you just met? Who does that? Not even a donkey would do that. As young as they are, they know too well not to return if they stole from him.

It was simply a ploy to falsely accuse the girls of theft in order to coerce them witfully to submit to his demand. He blackmailed the minors using the video recording to have his way with them later on.

His cup is full. He'll be given a room orderly, de-kit and dismissed. Then he's going to do time in prison.

What a senseless bastard!

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Snapchat: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:

The cob might actually be saying the truth, but no one will give him a listening ears.

It's a pity sad

The cop is the culprit here abeg.

15 Likes

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by DevilSignature: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2022
angry

Things dey happen oOoOO

The said police officer must have enjoyed such a juicy pussy of a 17 years old girl

Now is the time to discuss the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Iremchris: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Girls is bad

1 Like

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Xodus101: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2022
undecided
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by dyera(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Patronizing teenage hookup girls is a regular thing in the underground of our society even though it is against the law. Even if the jury is unable to tell whether the girls are saying the truth, the policeman must still be punished for going to sleep with underage girls.

9 Likes

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Odunharry(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
He should face the law.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Rebuke: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Gosh! This country on the lowest now....

I won't doubt the possibility of this. Have heard and read of similar cases and the government always look away.

I know the mumu police is lying. His claim can quickly be checked through the bank.....

Stupidly wicked set of people. Yhu are sleeping with a "hook up girl" of 17years of age and as a police man yhu didn't feel something must be wrong?

What a shameless and useless police man.

10 Likes

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Identify the bastard and kill them IMMEDIATELY!

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by 50Kilometer: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Akinsete19(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Antoeni(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Where Police See 500k?
One Rapist Going Down

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by DirtyGold: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Another man going down because of his reckless indiscretion.

Avoid jezebels at all costs or deal with them with extreme caution if you must!

What's tha business?

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Gangingshit(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by SmartyPants(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Well bank records will go a long way to determine who is lying here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
The way I see this, they are both culpable. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a hook-up gone wrong.

So many small girls doing hookup left and right on social media cos they want to use brazilian hair that their mothers cannot afford. The randy policeman too, sleeping with girls and allegedly recording them is to be blamed. . .

Make all of una just getat! angry

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Kingcalls: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
How did they take u to a room... we know that gender as experts in claiming rape after they hv committed to claim victim
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by SmartyPants(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2022
matrix199:
The policeman is a senseless bastard! His alibi reeks of senselessness. You gave your ATM card and pin to underage girls you just met? Who does that? Not even a donkey would do that.

It was simply a ploy to falsely accuse the girls of theft in order to coerce them witfully to submit to his demand.

His cup is full. He'll be given a room orderly, de-kit and dismissed. Then he's going to do time in prison.

What a senseless bastard!

I mean if money was debited, bank statements will surely reveal it so don't be too hasty to declare it a lie one way or the other.

Certainly, the girls sound like hookup girls coz why would a 17 year old girl go to meet a policeman for a job?

As the next igp or what?

10 Likes

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by apasino01: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Truths mixed with lies

The girls are hookup girls

The police man is blackmailing them for free sex whenever he likes.

No long talk

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by NLPoliceWoman: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2022
3 sides to every story.
His side,
Her side
And the Truth

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Mepham3: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Ok

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2022

But in his reaction, the policeman (Kazeem) denied the act, describing them as hook-up girls, and that the girls consented to the sexual act.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Caught By Youths In Abia Escape From Police Detention (Photos) / Police In Benin Arrest 75-year-old Grandfather For Armed Robbery (pics) / Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.