Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It (35015 Views)

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by LagBae(f): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
It's still rape since the girl is allegedly not up to 18. Statutory rape.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Opolopoopolonio: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
dyera:

I don't know the country you are talking about but Nigeria age of consent for sexual intercourse is 18.

Go and read Section 218 of the Criminal Code, Cap. 42, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by chocboi78(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Snapchat:

The cop is the culprit here abeg.
And u know this how ??
How did they end up in his house ??
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by maasoap(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Another police drama..

Nothing wrong with the picture you uploaded, it's called repair.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Snapchat: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
chocboi78:
And u know this how ??
How did they end up in his house ??

If only you can read. Not just read, read to comprehend; you’d get the answer to your questions in the article bro.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by virginchaser(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Someone quickly established a case of statutory rape to block all defenses. I suspect torture with the use of tear gas but the ladies are far from underage. My opinion.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Belleful: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=Cypress042 post=116181510]Avoid quarrel or any problem that will take you and a woman to court.

The cop might actually be saying the truth, but no one will give him a listening ears.

It's a pity sad [/quote
Which truth? Ur 500k was stolen and all u could do is to collect it back from the girls through sex abi?
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Wwwq: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Richwallet: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Maforgreats:
First thing first, the girl story confirms they are hook up girls, secondly, that conversation she put out of him asking her age is questionable, I blive it's a lie, thirdly if the girls really stole dey fr no come back unless severely threatened, so I blive that was a lie for oga police to use and black mail them fr free round, This is a simple case.

Giving someone your ATM card and pin is like giving them your checkbook and copy of your signature. Use of the ATM pin is the legal same as a signature that's why you are required not to share your pin. So he sleep with them and they steal his ATM they would still need him to tell them the pin number.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Missionaire: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/teenager-accuses-nigerian-policeman-raping-her-friend-port-harcourt-recording-videos

A 17-year-old girl identified only as Binla has accused a policeman of having carnal knowledge of her and her friend after accusing them of stealing his N500,000 cash in Port Harcourt,

But in his reaction, the policeman (Kazeem) denied the act, describing them as hook-up girls, and that the girls consented to the sexual act.

A 17 year old girl is still a minor.
The policeman had shot himself in the foot.
He should be dealt with seriously.

Who gives a hookup girl his ATM card details?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by nextstep(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
So somebody steals 500k from you, and you say, no wahala, make I nack, then I go forgive you?

The guy na liar, straight up. Let us see the alerts of these 500k debits. Yeye dey smeh
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Riscawendy(f): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
For me l think the Elizabeth arranged Binla for the police man.
Then the police man knowing that the girls may expose him, took their nude picture to use it against them if they try to report him.

I hereby declare the police man guilty of the crime.
If you claim they stole your money, is rape now the punishment for stealing in Nigeria.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Insectkiller: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Police is a thief...

His (kazeem) priick must be cut off...

U teargas and raped them..party!

Cut his diick

Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by chocboi78(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Snapchat:

If only you can read. Not just read, read to comprehend; you’d get the answer to your questions in the article bro.
LMAO.... u Drew conclusion based on nothing tangible yet talking to me about comprehension. Rest
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by bigman001(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

these were oloshoes who stole the dude's card...
EOD

and this same oloshos had mind to return his ATM back to him after stealing? Guy where you keep you brain.you sound like someone that acts same as the rapist cop .
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2022
bigman001:
and this same oloshos had mind to return his ATM back to him after stealing? Guy where you keep you brain.you sound like someone that acts same as the rapist cop .

where in this write up did you read that he got his ATM card back?! or did you get that from your crystal ball?
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by OgaRico(m): 2:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Normal normal to find girl wey dey 15yrs wey still never sabi man for PH na hard thing, so to me even b4 the 17yrs sef the girls them dey do things and rape accusation na very marketable story for women so them go win las las.
And the police guy lie no even sweet sef, you give hook up girl(s) your debit card to go buy any food, as in, how long the charity feeding service don dey go on?. The hook up girl na steady customer abi na her first nai you give her the debit card so freely like that, to say them change lines and no gree return again nko?
The man na mentally unstable daft Iguana in uniform.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by bigcasava1(m): 5:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Snapchat: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2022
chocboi78:
LMAO.... u Drew conclusion based on nothing tangible yet talking to me about comprehension. Rest

All you need to draw conclusion is written in the article. I think you need that rest.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by chocboi78(m): 6:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Snapchat:

All you need to draw conclusion is written in the article. I think you need that rest.
myopia at its peak. Take your own advice and never venture into the law field
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Snapchat: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2022
chocboi78:
myopia at its peak. Take your own advice and never venture into the law field

I think that’s what you suffer from. You are not different from the evil policemen. Your day of reckoning is near.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by chocboi78(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Snapchat:

I think that’s what you suffer from. You are not different from the evil policemen. Your day of reckoning is near.
cry baby.... I know you encourage your sisters to go into same profession as those girls.... soon e go burst for them too
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Snapchat: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
chocboi78:
cry baby.... I know you encourage your sisters to go into same profession as those girls.... soon e go burst for them too

Them go soon catch you and father for rape and blackmail. Jail dey smell for your head.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Chaos14: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
3 sides to every story. His side, Her side And the Truth
Idiot
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by chocboi78(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

Them go soon catch you and father for rape and blackmail. Jail dey smell for your head.
Keep pimping your siblings grin grin
Human trafficker
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Ikea81: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/teenager-accuses-nigerian-policeman-raping-her-friend-port-harcourt-recording-videos

The police man is already culpable for sleeping with under aged girls and promotions prostitution that is banned in the state
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Snapchat: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
chocboi78:
Keep pimping your siblings grin grin
Human trafficker

You and your rapist father would soon be jailed.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by chocboi78(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

You and your rapist father would soon be jailed.
same as you and your love-vendor old hag of a mother
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Snapchat: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
chocboi78:
same as you and your love-vendor old hag of a mother

Oh I forgot, the useless community benefit of a woman you call mother who is an accomplice to you and your stupid fathers crime will also share the same fate will you. Your jail time time will compete age with methuselah.
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by chocboi78(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

Oh I forgot, the useless community benefit of a woman you call mother who is an accomplice to you and your stupid fathers crime will also share the same fate will you. Your jail time time will compete age with methuselah.
cry baby grin cheesy cheesy grin
Human trafficker
Re: Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It by Snapchat: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
chocboi78:
cry baby grin cheesy cheesy grin
Human trafficker

Son of Olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets Armed MOPOL To Beat Up Man Who Deceive People With Her Products (Pics) / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence / Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.