Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Advise Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Needed (785 Views)

Setting Up A Cafe -advise Needed / Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies / What Business Can I Do With 100k. Pls Advise Needed Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed by bignero: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2007
hello naira landers what kind of business can one venture into in lagos with a staert up capital of between 500 thosand and 1 million naira and what do you people hink about dry cleaning business pls i need answers asap thank you
Re: Advise Needed by anies: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2007
i know you may be worried much, but i am here to tell that the only thing you are to do now is to look for a good internet consultant on internet business and then invest part of the money in internet, and also use part of it to open a digital studio company. these two will profit you better than dry cleaning.

for the internet consultant mail me and i will direct you to one who have made me earn over thirty thousand naira every month with just a 80 thousand naira investment i have made up to 180 thousand in my four months investment, and also invested 150,000 naira to earn a six thousand dollars which is 900,000.00 in just six months and less.

he will help you solve your problem.

Thanks
mail: clubfreedominfo@yahoo.com
Anies
Re: Advise Needed by kokorunna(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
Dry cleaning business is good but is it going to be located - thats most important

There other business you invest into such Catfish Business, Shares and Digital Studio.

Good luck
Re: Advise Needed by ajayi1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
Humm, What i can advise you is that Dry cleanig business is very good and they make huge money in that business. But what happen is that they are better business out there for you that you can earn alot and faster. Think very well and think wise before i take any step. ok? cheers
Re: Advise Needed by bignero: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
kokorunna:

Dry cleaning business is good but is it going to be located - thats most important

There other business you invest into such Catfish Business, Shares and Digital Studio.

Good luck

what is a digital studio,
Re: Advise Needed by TOLABABE1(f): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2007
As for d internet,u guys are not considerg d shop rent,d attendant salary as well as d maintanance fee.
Re: Advise Needed by TOLABABE1(f): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2007
As for d internet,u guys are not considerg d shop rent,d attendant salary as well as d maintanance fee.
Re: Advise Needed by brushparke(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2007
N500,000? I will triple that amount in six months.

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Toefl And Get Your Confirmation In 1-2 Business Days / Unity Bank Stock / I Got My First Professional Contract From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.