Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft (18664 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House / Nkechi Ikpeazu Helps Baby With Encephalocele (Head Tumor) - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by detectivejones: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2022
anonimi:

Why will he do that, and prevent you from saying good job for his wife's paparazzi Samaritan show?
lol @paparazzi Samaritan show.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why some of una dey talk like this?
Fight her spiritually how?too many nollywood movie don finish your faculty of thinking.

So we still get mumus wey believe in spiritual fight,and witches.
Yes. Just as we have mumus who believe in jihad and suicide bombing

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by SenatePresdo(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I've done worse than that and guess what slave nothing happened so break your shackles and stop being proud of being a slave.

What exactly did you do, osino worse?

No be to dey open mouth online dey claim wetin u no understand.

Slave? Haha.. Before you knew what Atheism is, I've long been there and came back, and still not really back and not also there.

If you don't get it, forget about it.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Basiljoe: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2022
07kjb:

What if she is a witch,you think that those people flogging are MAD
You have the intelligence quotient of a bacteria. I'm not surprised though, i mean look at the president, it's the same i.q from same empty heads that elected him. If the head is that ROTTEN, how will the rest of the body be?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Ishilove: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2022
It is women without family members that are assaulted like this. Who born you well to manhandle my relative in this manner? All of una go collect heavy punishment

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

That one brain don go to em pastor.
Even Muhammad was afflicted by a Djinn.
Are you saying Muhammad was lying or his brain was taken over by a pastor?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Yes. Just as we have mumus who believe in jihad and suicide bombing
Na mumu dey worry them na,lol
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:

What exactly did you do, osino worse?

No be to dey open mouth online dey claim wetin u no understand.

Slave? Haha.. Before you knew what Atheism is, I've long been there and came back, and still not really back and not also there.

If you don't get it, forget about it.
If you can't explain how your so called spirituality works then don't come here to claim wetin I no understand.

I no send your life if yve been there or not,if you can't differentiate myths, superstition from reality then you are a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by jrusky(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Honestly I'm so disappointed at my people going this lane.

How do they confirmed she is witch or who was the person that confirmed it? If even they are convincingly sure she is a wicth do they have to start beating her up?

Is their no other means to punish her if she had committed any evil with her witchcraft?

I'm always sick reading babaric stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by everythinggirly(f): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Africans with this stupid mentality of flogging people because they're witch.

How can you use your carnal sense in the things of God?
Instead of praying for that person you dey flog flesh? Na wa o!
May God save us from perverted preaching and false prophets.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by CheapHomes1: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/30/nkechi-ikpeazu-rescues-widow-accused-of-witchcraft/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

in nigeria, the first lady has no constitutional role. this case is under the purview of ministry of women affairs. it shows that the ministry isnt doing its job
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by UselessBuharist: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2022
SamOchuko:

True, their plan was to turn her to assorted meat like shaki, liver and even kpormor

I don correct am nor vex

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by slaxe3: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2022
By now jungle Justice should be a thing of the past

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by UselessBuharist: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2022
wolesmile:

Assort bawo?

English lecturer i don correct am oo, at least you understand wetin I dey talk before
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Blackman7: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Savage beasts

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by omohayek: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2022
donleo92:
Na that one she go swung into action.
tell your husband to pay workers salary or do road, you no go swung in action.
nonsense of the highest order
What a dumb statement. You do realise it's possible to do both things at once, right? It is the height of selfishness to wish for the continuation of another person's suffering because your own hasn't been alleviated - if this is how you are as a public "servant", you probably don't deserve any salary you think your government is paying you, and everyone else would be better off if you were struck off the public payroll altogether.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by skales67(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2022
May God bless the wife of the Governor for that timely intervention.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by skales67(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Blackman7:
Savage beasts

This girl looks like one girl called Iyabo that sells agbo in Nyanya market.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by donleo92(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2022
omohayek:

What a dumb statement. You do realise it's possible to do both things at once, right? It is the height of selfishness to wish for the continuation of another person's suffering because your own hasn't been alleviated - if this is how you are as a public "servant", you probably don't deserve any salary you think your government is paying you, and everyone else would be better off if you were struck off the public payroll altogether.

you be mu.mu
with all this your big big Grammer, you still no get sense.

wait on a more serious note, what has she done for the women of Abia state? any known women empowerment initiative?
no be her husband talk say him go dey give new mother's #200 for transportation back home? what did she say

abeg this woman just dey look for public sympathy. like as if she is nice.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by donleo92(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2022
jclassiq:

You are hopelessly daft.
You, and your lineage is hopelessly daft.
infact, your middle name na dumb dumb.
so you can't express your own opinion with out insult baa? mu. mu

dumb dumb, that woman na public sympathy she dey look for. what has she really done as the first lady of Abia state in terms of women empowerment. shebi na her husband promise new mother's 200 as empowerment.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by donleo92(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2022
Born2Breed:
Una go dey pray and form churchy and your husband is looting ABIA madly
God bless you..
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by omohayek: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2022
donleo92:

you be mu.mu
with all this your big big Grammer, you still no get sense.
Better to have no "sense" than to allow an empty stomach to turn me into a selfish, inhuman monster.

wait on a more serious note, what has she done for the women of Abia state? any known women empowerment initiative?
no be her husband talk say him go dey give new mother's #200 for transportation back home? what did she say

abeg this woman just dey look for public sympathy. like as if she is nice.
Whether she's looking for public sympathy or not, what she has done here is a good thing. That you are incapable of acknowledging as much says everything we need to know about how sincere you are in your pretended concern "for the women of Abia state". All you really care about is getting paid a salary for being a deadweight on the state's payrolls, and you don't give a damn about "the women of Abia state" as long as you get to "chop" public money you clearly don't deserve. You are the sort of empty humanitarian who cares about "people" in the abstract but hates all the individual people he sees in the flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Sabadon(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2022
uuzba:

You stand with him against the assort.
Abi
Against the assault?
of cus against the assault
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by SenatePresdo(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

If you can't explain how your so called spirituality works then don't come here to claim wetin I no understand.

I no send your life if yve been there or not,if you can't differentiate myths, superstition from reality then you are a slave.

What do you know about Metaphysics?

Whatever you want to accept bro, honestly I don't care.

I noticed you are still in stage one of intellectual awakening, there is a level you will reach.. Your understanding will be so wide and wild that you would experience a mentality retrograde, though in another aspect different from your original position.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2022
shiwex:
And we have a police force in this country?

Only good thing about Abia State is their governor wives are all Nkechi..

TA orji and Kalu wives are Nkechi
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by drololaaof: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Useless people accusing another person of witchcraft, something they cannot prove. That's how they disorganise family , setting wife against husband ,children against their parents,family against family members. Her accusers should be made to prove it .
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by denko(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Are you sympathetic to witch slayers
donleo92:
Na that one she go swung into action.
tell your husband to pay workers salary or do road, you no go swung in action.
nonsense of the highest order
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by vivavik(f): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
See how people bring curses upon themselves and their innocent generations yet unborn. If she cries to God and curses them, nothing can stop it, because God is very intentional with widows
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by donleo92(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
omohayek:

Better to have no "sense" than to allow an empty stomach to turn me into a selfish, inhuman monster.

Whether she's looking for public sympathy or not, what she has done here is a good thing. That you are incapable of acknowledging as much says everything we need to know about how sincere you are in your pretended concern "for the women of Abia state". All you really care about is getting paid a salary for being a deadweight on the state's payrolls, and you don't give a damn about "the women of Abia state" as long as you get to "chop" public money you clearly don't deserve. You are the sort of empty humanitarian who cares about "people" in the abstract but hates all the individual people he sees in the flesh.

Chaii, I don jam mumu..
I dey suspect say you be her media aid way them dey pay 15k everymonth or she dey go your church..

but wait idi*ot I won ask you something, is it wrong to be paid?

see mr man, tell me one thing apart from this so called eye service that she has done for the good women of Abia state. no come dey use big Grammer they decieve people.

Imagine her husband built flyover for close to 7 years in power. that's his only achievement. and she is here doing eye service because election don reach.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by omohayek: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
donleo92:

Chaii, I don jam mumu..
I dey suspect say you be her media aid way them dey pay 15k everymonth or she dey go your church..
The pathetic, paranoid prattling of a parasite. I make more in an hour than you get living off the Abia state public teat in a month. It pays to know all that "grammer" [sic] you dozed through during your school days!

but wait idi*ot I won ask you something, is it wrong to be paid?
The only "idiöt" here is you, and you're a vicious, selfish, greedy one to boot. Imagine the effrontery of a halfwitted rambler like you questioning anyone else's intelligence!

see mr man, tell me one thing apart from this so called eye service that she has done for the good women of Abia state. no come dey use big Grammer they decieve people.
It's "grammar", you cretin, not "grammer", and your inability to spell or write grammatically correct English says it all about just how unqualified you are to be on the public payroll. Abia and all the other states would be far better off purging their employee rolls of puffed-off, entitled deadweights like you, and reallocating the money to things of real value.

Ultimately, the blame for all this nonsense lies in the federal allocation system, which allows state governments to wait from manna to fall from Abuja instead of raising funds through the proper methods of taxation. If taxpayers knew there was no big daddy waiting in Aso Rock to bail them out, they wouldn't tolerate the bloated public payrolls that allow semi-literate sociopaths like you to spew your incoherent drivel online instead of at least pretending to be "working" for the dole you're angrily demanding at the cost of others' suffering.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Wwwq: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by donleo92(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
omohayek:

The pathetic, paranoid prattling of a parasite. I make more in an hour than you get living off the Abia state public teat in a month. It pays to know all that "grammer" [sic] you dozed through during your school days!

The only "idiöt" here is you, and you're a vicious, selfish, greedy one to boot. Imagine the effrontery of a halfwitted rambler like you questioning anyone else's intelligence!

It's "grammar", you cretin, not "grammer", and your inability to spell or write grammatically correct English says it all about just how unqualified you are to be on the public payroll. Abia and all the other states would be far better off purging their employee rolls of puffed-off, entitled deadweights like you, and reallocating the money to things of real value.

Ultimately, the blame for all this nonsense lies in the federal allocation system, which allows state governments to wait from manna to fall from Abuja instead of raising funds through the proper methods of taxation. If taxpayers knew there was no big daddy waiting in Aso Rock to bail them out, they wouldn't tolerate the bloated public payrolls that allow semi-literate sociopaths like you to spew your incoherent drivel online instead of at least pretending to be "working" for the dole you're angrily demanding at the cost of others' suffering.

You mumu Las Las.
chai... anyway, since you get money ma drop my account make you send me money? since you Don blow.

see mumu, way dey correct me, with all your big Grammer, Buhari with wace still be your president, mark way be drop out still dey cash out from your head, you dey here dey form grammarian.

mind you am from Rivers state. So ask

and mind you,i ain't the type that uses Grammer to act all wise, and all knowing. Naaah, that's not my thing. asshole.

see you daft oooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB / Tinubu: I Started My Political Journey At Jakande’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.