Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians (23441 Views)

Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price / Comparison Thread: OPPO Reno2 Vs Apple Iphone 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by DJInfluence: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Which titans. Never heard of that company b4. I doubt any of the features on that Raimo watch is even accurate or reliable.
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by tradepunter: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Another ARIMO promotion thread

ABEG PASSSS JOOR

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Lionstep: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2022
smith946:
Of all the comments here your's shocked me. What kind of lie is this?
Shey you dey whine me ni?

I'm not trying to market the product oo, I'll even take the apple own if you can dash me
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Dawn91(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2022
acedsportsng:
Wetin be this thread? �

Oraimo marketers everywhere don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Dawn91(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2022
erad:
LOL...

At the post and the fake comments.

Just LOL.
Exactly grin
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by TheGift: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2022
lordcrafts:
How Oriamo is able to give us cool Tech makes me proud. This watch is actually cool.

They can give us cool Tech , cos even the other cool Apple tech that is designed in America, is manufactured in China.

Read up on the company FoxConn . In 2021, the Group's annual revenue reached NT$5.99 trillion and was ranked 22nd in the 2021 Fortune Global 500. It is the world's largest technology manufacturer and service provider.

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by smith946: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Lionstep:

I'm not trying to market the product oo, I'll even take the apple own if you can dash me
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by joshuaidibia(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2022
0xAaron:
If nothing else I sure say the oraimo watch battery go strong. Fit be mini power bank lol

I charge mine once a week. The watch good I no lie. Op forgot to add you can sync it with your phone weather and check it on your phone.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by cjudy(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Person wey open this thread Dey ment

You Dey compare Iwatch Series 7 with Oraimo not even series 2 or 1 but series 7, you Dey ment I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by LogicBomb8: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Neoteny:
I pity the kind of people who love comparing Apple products with shity Transsion nonsense.

Imagine: Apple watch 7 is being compared with Oraimo.

noticed how they carefully avoided the gps feature on the apple watch

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Love my Apple Watch. I can answer calls, texts, use most of my apps, and access stuff that’s on my iPhone, iPad, iPods, and computer with my watch. Everything works together. I’ve never used the other brand so no thoughts to share.

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
WHICH KIN YE YE ADVERT BE THIS NAH

WE ALL ADULTS HERE

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by NSoul: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
It is pure deception that the OP, in their exaggerated write up, intentionally left out the actually price of the Oraimo watch. Otherwise, very few people would even be reading this thread.

Your Oraimo watch costs 30k at best 40k (on Jumia an easy search for "oriamo watch 2 pro" yields more than enough shameless information) and you want to compare that to an Apple Watch Series 7 ? Very pitiful.

If you are looking for subtle deception it even starts in the very phrased name of this thread "Battle of the Titans" - it seems the OP has no idea of the real definition of the word 'Titans' otherwise you wouldn't be comparing a 30k+ watch (Oraimo) with another that's 10x in price (Apple Watch Series 7), that is clearly an insult and as such even calls into question the accuracy of any other write ups put out by this OP.

The Mods should never have published this thread to the front page, even if they were bribed by an Oraimo rep, as this OP's writeup contains inaccurate information and is very misleading to the Nairaland public.

4 Likes

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Morphinne: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
sunshineV:
it's hard for you to pick apple watch over generic oraimo whatever? Okay o grin
It is well bro grin grin
The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Morphinne: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
NSoul:
It is pure deception that the OP, in their exaggerated write up, intentionally left out the actually price of the Oraimo watch. Otherwise, very few people would even be reading this thread.

Your Oraimo watch costs 30k at best 40k (on Jumia an easy search for "oriamo watch 2 pro" yields more than enough shameless information) and you want to compare that to an Apple Watch Series 7 ? Very pitiful.

If you are looking for subtle deception it even starts in the very phrased name of this thread "Battle of the Titans" - it seems the OP has no idea of the real definition of the word 'Titans' otherwise you wouldn't be comparing a 30k+ watch (Oraimo) with another that's 10x in price (Apple Watch Series 7), that is clearly an insult and as such even calls into question the accuracy of any other write ups put out by this OP.

The Mods should never have published this thread to the front page, even if they were bribed by an Oraimo rep, as this OP's writeup contains inaccurate information and is very misleading to the Nairaland public.
Don’t mind the marketer. The so called review reeks of deception and bias. So you want me to pick a generic, copy-cat watch ahead of the original one all because the former has more battery endurance time of around 4-5 days)
A tech-savvy user will easily know that the reason why both gadgets have the same battery capacity (~300mah) but different battery life (4-5 days compared to 30 hours) is definitely because one has more sensors and battery-demanding functionalities than the other. Also, OP decided not to tell us about the price of the other ‘titan’ and its build materials and qualities.
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
sunshineV:
it's hard for you to pick apple watch over generic oraimo whatever? Okay o grin
Bro whatever you just said is pure mental slavery but I expect you not to agree and insult me in return, you're free
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by enoch273: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zarandah:
This is really expository... I can hardly make a pick.
The watch 2 pro offers more for less and you also get an exclusive discount using the "BBNAIJA" code to checkout from their eShop.
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by unitysheart(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
KingUka:
I can't see the price of the oraimo watch. Seems you forgot to add it but for those Wondering I think it's around 32k-40k

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Ademoore07(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
KingUka:
I can't see the price of the oraimo watch. Seems you forgot to add it but for those Wondering I think it's around 32k-40k
Not up to 30k
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by boma10: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
How much is the oraimo watch?
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by fotadmowmend(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lolz arrangee post ...... How in the world will you compare oriamo with apple

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by texazzpete(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zarandah:
This is really expository... I can hardly make a pick.

May God save us from Oraimo employees on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by acedsportsng: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
enoch273:

The watch 2 pro offers more for less and you also get an exclusive discount using the "BBNAIJA" code to checkout from their eShop.

More for less? Stop being a clown grin
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by texazzpete(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
TheGift:

They can give us cool Tech , cos even the other cool Apple tech that is designed in America, is manufactured in China.

Read up on the company FoxConn . In 2021, the Group's annual revenue reached NT$5.99 trillion and was ranked 22nd in the 2021 Fortune Global 500. It is the world's largest technology manufacturer and service provider.

You people still make this daft argument in 2022?

Designed in California. Manufactured in China. Where it’s designed, the material quality and software are most important.
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by texazzpete(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
enoch273:

E say ‘their eshop’ as if we can’t see that you have the link to Oraimo’s website in your signature.
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by sunshineV(f): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Xclusivedaniel6:

Bro whatever you just said is pure mental slavery but I expect you not to agree and insult me in return, you're free
mental slavery? I'm sure u think I'm one of this iphone fanatics but you're wrong. I'd rather pick the incoming pixel 7 pro over the iphone 14 pro max but picking some generic brand over the apple watch is just dumb

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
sunshineV:
mental slavery? I'm sure u think I'm one of this iphone fanatics but you're wrong. I'd rather pick the incoming pixel 7 pro over the iphone 14 pro max but picking some generic brand over the apple watch is just dumb

Okay now
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by Oldwarriblog(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Well the Oriamo watch 2 pro seems to give a lot of offer at an affordable price. Besides I think it is actually worth considering especially for Android users.
You can check out the watch 3 pro expected features here
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by TheGift: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
texazzpete:

You people still make this daft argument in 2022?

Designed in California. Manufactured in China. Where it’s designed, the material quality and software are most important.

What is this argument you are referring to?

What is daft about about the argument that no one was having?

Most important to who and for what?

Is that how you just wake up to start insulting people without understanding the context of their discussion?
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by IzuKiba77: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2022
SimiVikky:
These features of both watches are superb, it's hard making a pick of either of them.

Hard ke!?
There's nothing difficult about it though, it's just your budget,both products are amazing but we all know who's topping who when it comes to advancements,the oraimo is cheaper with amazing specifications no doubt but then the best is always hard to get
Re: Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians by PotterJokes44: 12:13am On Sep 02, 2022
grossintel:
What’s the purpose of this thread? To convince iPhone users to buy Oraimo watch instead of an Apple Watch lol? Good luck with that.

Lol,that can never happen even if they run broke grin grin
But I think the purpose is for everyone to see that oraimo is trying and living up with the standard of most people out there, having them compare their products with Apple is really a dream come true for them Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Years Old Is Your Present SIM card? Mine Is 8years Old / Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price / The Truth About Mtn's Awuf4u Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.