Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Security Agents Told Me FG Gave Them Order Not To Fight Fulani Herdsmen – Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Told Me FG Gave Them Order Not To Fight Fulani Herdsmen – Ortom (330 Views)

Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Agents Told Me FG Gave Them Order Not To Fight Fulani Herdsmen – Ortom by Shehuyinka: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2022
BENUE State governor Samuel Ortom has alleged that armed Fulani herdsmen cannot be brought to book for violent attacks on agrarian communities across the country because of a Federal Government order prohibiting security agents from apprehending and arraigning them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQxaWutpvU

In an interview with The ICIR, the governor said those being referred to as bandits are members of Miyetti Allah.

Ortom also alleged that all Miyetti Allah does is claim responsibility for attacks and collect huge sums of money from the government. He claimed that the Federal Government is protecting them.

“I have spoken to some security men who told me the Federal Government gave them directive that they do not have to move against these Fulani men. That is why I keep saying that the Federal Government’s action and inaction clearly show that they are complicit in the criminality that is going on in Nigeria. They call them bandit because they do not want people to call them Fulani herdsmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ZUVusRAE4

“Remember what the Sultan of Sokoto said some time ago: anywhere you arrest ten bandits, most of them are Fulanis. That is a Fulani man himself, and that is why when I am talking, I try to differentiate it by saying that those people who are coming against us here because we have lived with Fulani before. These are from Mali, Niger, Senegal, and other parts of the world who had chosen to relocate here and take over. We have not sent any Fulani man away from Benue State. Some are still here, and some are even in my government.

MORE ON THIS STORY HERE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/security-agents-told-me-fg-gave-them-order-not-to-fight-fulani-herdsmen-ortom/

1 Share

Re: Security Agents Told Me FG Gave Them Order Not To Fight Fulani Herdsmen – Ortom by Dawn91(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2022
My close friend a major in the Army at the front line told me plainly that most times when they capture bokoharam fighters calls come from Abuja later that they should release these men..

It's been happening for years... All the so called.captured bokoharam and ISWAP fighters you hear are audio...

They are always released unharmed afterwards
Re: Security Agents Told Me FG Gave Them Order Not To Fight Fulani Herdsmen – Ortom by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Must they give orders before you people do what is right?

(1) (Reply)

Pix: Uncle No Even Put State. Must Be Governor Of Our Family / Anambra Billionaire Thread / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.