Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It (13198 Views)

Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Codeye(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Acedude:
I am liking this Atiku candidacy to be honest. He has a broad sense of the issues affecting the country. He has consistently been speaking to forward thinking oriented solutions out of all the presidential candidates. This is reflected in his documented policy framework.

Another thing that I think works for him is that he knows how to assemble the best brains and team to work for him to achieving set goals. This is synonymous to the Obasanjo era where they assembled technocrats in building a diverse and sustainable economy.. from Okonjo Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili, to Charles Soludo, Olusegun Aganga.. name it.

What makes a good administrator is been able to spot talent in others, assemble them and hareness these talents expeditiously for national prosperity

Without sentiment he has my vote anyday
chaii!!! Atiku asking Buhari to sign the bill he championed. that is own goal...
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by ArewaNorth: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Apexmoh:
I see nothing wrong in doing that so long it'll help in improving the lives of common nigerians. And this allude to the fact that Atiku's aspiration to become Nigerian president is beyond personal interest.

This response from the FG is what I was talking about;The President can only sign the Bill AFTER it has been transmitted from the National Assembly.

It is worth noting that #NigeriaStartupBill is an Executive Bill, championed by the Presidency & @FMoCDENigeria; and, when assented to, will be one of Pres. @MBuhari’s major legacies.
https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1564316832084987904?t=N3HJP6VpFIQRwPb6mzXeng&s=19

You are calling on the president to sign a bill that emanated from the presidency, even though it has not been transmitted to him. Own goal always.
https://twitter.com/MrAbuSidiq/status/1564324130702467074?t=N3HJP6VpFIQRwPb6mzXeng&s=19
Most of Atiku's agenda, the good, he bad and the ugly have already been in APC project. May be he still uses 2015 APC manifestations.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Apexmoh: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
ArewaNorth:

This response from the FG is what I was talking about;The President can only sign the Bill AFTER it has been transmitted from the National Assembly.

It is worth noting that #NigeriaStartupBill is an Executive Bill, championed by the Presidency & @FMoCDENigeria; and, when assented to, will be one of Pres. @MBuhari’s major legacies.
https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1564316832084987904?t=N3HJP6VpFIQRwPb6mzXeng&s=19

You are calling on the president to sign a bill that emanated from the presidency, even though it has not been transmitted to him. Own goal always.
https://twitter.com/MrAbuSidiq/status/1564324130702467074?t=N3HJP6VpFIQRwPb6mzXeng&s=19
Most of Atiku's agenda, the good, he bad and the ugly have already been in APC project. May be he still uses 2015 APC manifestations.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Apexmoh: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Okay, I get u. At first I thought you're saying FG is implementing his 2023 manifesto.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by BloggerUche: 2:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Tolumis: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
sad
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by WhizdomXX(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
SamOchuko:

Oga Jonathan was not forced out of power, he was voted out of power, Jonathan lost the 2015 election, was he supposed to remain in power after losing the election? Stop sounding like Jonathan won but handed over
Exactly what it is. Jonathan won but handed over. Buhari rigged his way in with threats of violence and his kinsmen running over our borders, Good luck being a cool person conceded defeat for the peace and unity of the Nation.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by ImperialYoruba: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu has results to show for ICT initiatives snd deployment.

We want to see results, not propositions.

Atiku, where are your results on ICT and technological implementations?

If it was not Tinubu there will be noting called computer village. In addition, when you call for emergency services techs seating behind
computers fed by ICT networks are making it possible for responders to get to you.

Lagos has many call centers than all states put together. Tinubu leadership is result-centric, not all the nonsense of Atiku and Obi lying up and down promising what they are incapable of delivering.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by SamOchuko: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Exactly what it is. Jonathan won but handed over. Buhari rigged his way in with threats of violence and his kinsmen running over our borders, Good luck being a cool person conceded defeat for the peace and unity of the Nation.

Na wah o, do you believe what you typed or you’re catching cruise? Bro Jonathan lost the election fair and square, Nigerians voted Jonathan out of power, nor b only he won but decided to hand over for sake of peace, Jonayna Jesus Christ, why did he not hand over the other times he won since he’s the Jesus of our time? Oga Jonathan lost the election and handed over as he’s got nothing he could do otherwise. Hey
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by WhizdomXX(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
SamOchuko:

Na wah o, do you believe what you typed or you’re catching cruise? Bro Jonathan lost the election fair and square, Nigerians voted Jonathan out of power, nor b only he won but decided to hand over for sake of peace, Jonayna Jesus Christ, why did he not hand over the other times he won since he’s the Jesus of our time? Oga Jonathan lost the election and handed over as he’s got nothing he could do otherwise. Hey
I may be catching cruise, but fair and square unless a properly audited result of the election is brought out I have no reason to believe that he lost. The videos and pictures of young children voting in 2015 in Adamawa and some nomadic states are still there for everyone to see.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by SamOchuko: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
WhizdomXX:

I may be catching cruise, but fair and square unless a properly audited result of the election is brought out I have no reason to believe that he lost. The videos and pictures of young children voting in 2015 in Adamawa and some nomadic states are still there for everyone to see.

Ok bro but who audited the results that were used to declare him the winner in previous elections? Mind you there is always rigging by all candidates in every election in this country, even SUGs elections sef, it’s just that the looser alway act like he’s a saint
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by ashawopikin(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
BrotherCork:

^^^there u go..u juss proof yor sef to be propa gold digger olosho.yor mates are accepting NGN 10 to 15k per night & they all ways grateful but insted of u to be grateful I will pay u 15k..cash...u cussing me out....do u relice I will be paying for hotel & u will be pay a cool 15.000 naira cash(tax free)...and then u complain u can't find man's on nairaland .its chick's like u that make good men like ashawopikin turn to gay(shame on u) undecided
wannabe troll always making a fool of himself with same old dry boring stuff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attackers Murdered 200 Nigerians In January, Renamed ‘Conquered’ Plateau Village / Buhari Sets To Swear In SGF, Others / Sanwo-Olu: Opebi-Mende-Ojota Link Bridge To Be Ready Be Second Quarter Of 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.