Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It (13181 Views)

Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Jayus1: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2022
This dear detared Road from across leading to liberty junction kubwa, Abuja was recently done by the present chairman of Bwari Area Council through Senator Aduda early this year.
They aboundoned it after winning elections.
Please like and share

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2022
BrotherCork:

Why...
did he reject u? ..juss askin(no oofencsse) undecided
I don't do oldmen.

It's cos it's not the turn of the north to produce president.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2022
BrotherCork:

Why...
did he reject u? ..juss askin(no oofencsse) undecided
Arindin. You called your mum olosho naa. So if ban must come, you sef go collect.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Acedude: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2022
I am liking this Atiku candidacy to be honest. He has a broad sense of the issues affecting the country. He has consistently been speaking to forward thinking oriented solutions out of all the presidential candidates. This is reflected in his documented policy framework.

Another thing that I think works for him is that he knows how to assemble the best brains and team to work for him to achieving set goals. This is synonymous to the Obasanjo era where they assembled technocrats in building a diverse and sustainable economy.. from Okonjo Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili, to Charles Soludo, Olusegun Aganga.. name it.

What makes a good administrator is been able to spot talent in others, assemble them and hareness these talents expeditiously for national prosperity

Without sentiment he has my vote anyday

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Godsentd: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Tolumis:
I'm not sure Atiku is aware there's any such thing called PayPal or Payoneer.

So Let them stop deceiving themselves with ICT. A whole giant of African doesn't have any business with the biggest online financial player for revenue generation. Elect an Old person at your peril youths. The truth is, they have nothing to offer us except a 3rd class infrastructure projects and massive Looting

A word is enough for the Wise
U talk out of point because he's not ur fav, obi is also a old man oga he is 60+ so he is also old... Massive looting happens when you have a stingy leader like obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Prince111111: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Britishpea:

And you think Atiku is not more intelligent than you are. Factually, most leaders are more intelligent than most of the youths parading themselves as the ‘woke-knows-it-all’.

FYI it isn’t pioneer it is payoneer
don't mind the mumu
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Godsentd: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2022
arejibadz:
This man should rest abeg, ruling Nigeria no day hin script
He once ruled you as a vice president and his gov brought us civilization that u can now own a phone in which you type nons*nse with

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by sucess001(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Azeemokoya:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1564181623909896192?t=c2CG1kgSQvKZCaVD200AWw&s=19

This is why I keep saying that Atiku has the best ideas and specific ideas for growth.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by dante0147: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2022
I swear if this man no enter them rig election b dat
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Prince111111: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Tolumis:

So Let them stop deceiving themselves with ICT. A whole giant of African doesn't have any business with the biggest online financial player for revenue generation. Elect an Old person at your peril youths. The truth is, they have nothing to offer us except a 3rd class infrastructure projects and massive Looting

no matter what he says or proposes, you critic would always find a way to downplay him. ATIKU is your incoming President better digest that asap
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Bbox450: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Tolumis:

So if I can get this comment you devalue what ict can do to an economy of a country, even the pay pal you mention can you make use of it like other countries do, you people just talk gibberish because you want to devalue a candidate.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2022
post=116188769:

With love from Atiku..........
You'll dissappear from this forum when Atiku/PDP wins in 2023. The pain will be so unbearable.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

You'll dissappear from this forum when Atiku/PDP wins in 2023. The pain will be so unbearable.
Same old rubbish una abt Manna talk for over 7 years or so.
Shameless Igbos

1 Like

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Same old rubbish una abt Manna talk for over 7 years or so.
Shameless Igbos
You missed. I'm not IPOB.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by SamOchuko: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Buhari and his junior brother Atiku. Birds of the same feather who forced Jonathan out of government. This Nation has survived and will keep on surviving the likes of leaders such as you two.

Oga Jonathan was not forced out of power, he was voted out of power, Jonathan lost the 2015 election, was he supposed to remain in power after losing the election? Stop sounding like Jonathan won but handed over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by HRMK: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
its now too late to ask buhari to sign any bill!let atiku wait till his turn at aso rock to do the necessary things!!
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by faste: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Britishpea:

And you think Atiku is not more intelligent than you are. Factually, most leaders are more intelligent than most of the youths parading themselves as the ‘woke-knows-it-all’.

FYI it isn’t pioneer it is payoneer
Take the message and don't attack the messenger.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by faste: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2022
kenny714433:

Hello buddy, this is a well thought out plans if you may ask me. I hope you know PayPal and Payoneer is just a little fragment of the said ICT?

ICT generates money than anything you can think of. Take for example, a successful YouTubeer will gladly reject any job in Shell grin

A crypto community admin will reject a LG chairman job (looking at their salary not loot)

Talk more of a data scientist, cloud engineer, web3 developer etc....

We need OBI to open up our ICT sector. Obi 2023.
exactly,india make × 5 in ICT what Nigeria make in oil and gas.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2022
BrotherCork:

Commmon stop lie please .
Oloshos nak anything actually...even 200 years old like timnubu....so are u saying u wunt date tinnimbu if they pay u NGN15,000naira (15k)?...coz I have never heard of olosho ever rejecting moiney(REAL TALK) undecided
You are very stupi d.
So as you see me, na N15K I worth?
You fit pay your mum N15K to see her pants?
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by faste: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Acedude:
I am liking this Atiku candidacy to be honest. He has a broad sense of the issues affecting the country. He has consistently been speaking to forward thinking oriented solutions out of all the presidential candidates. This is reflected in his documented policy framework.

Another thing that I think works for him is that he knows how to assemble the best brains and team to work for him to achieving set goals. This is synonymous to the Obasanjo era where they assembled technocrats in building a diverse and sustainable economy.. from Okonjo Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili, to Charles Soludo, Olusegun Aganga.. name it.

What makes a good administrator is been able to spot talent in others, assemble them and hareness these talents expeditiously for national prosperity

Without sentiment he has my vote anyday
You can easily be deceived!
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by akindele254: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2022
I hope it will be relevant . Anyways. Are you a YouTuber or you want to be one? I created a thread on nairaland, where all naija YouTubers can come together and share ideas Check thread here I hope it will be relevant . Anyways. Are you a YouTuber or you want to be one? I created a thread on nairaland, where all naija YouTubers can come together and share ideas Check thread here ...
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Tegabadguy(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are very stupi d.
guy moo talk true Sweetplum pass 15k
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by EmiDon11: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
Atiku must not win
are u obidient?
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by ArewaNorth: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Most campaign agenda of Atiku are either been amended by NASS or have been started by this adminstration. He really needs to change strategy or risk fooling himself!
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by BrotherCork: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are very stupi d.

^^^there u go..u juss proof yor sef to be propa gold digger olosho.yor mates are accepting NGN 10 to 15k per night & they all ways grateful but insted of u to be grateful I will pay u 15k..cash...u cussing me out....do u relice I will be paying for hotel & u will be pay a cool 15.000 naira cash(tax free)...and then u complain u can't find man's on nairaland .its chick's like u that make good men like ashawopikin turn to gay(shame on u) undecided
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by michoim(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Hypocrite seeking cheap popularity! All the bill Mr President had signed, are you the one that asked him to signed them?
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by isax(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2022
AA e nor still mean say make i vote you....
How much are you ict compliant AA?
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Apexmoh: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Most campaign agenda of Atiku are either been amended by NASS or have been started by this adminstration. He really needs to change strategy or risk fooling himself!
I see nothing wrong in doing that so long it'll help in improving the lives of common nigerians. And this allude to the fact that Atiku's aspiration to become Nigerian president is beyond personal interest.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari To Sign Nigeria Startup Bill When NASS Passes It by Acedude: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
faste:
You can easily be deceived!
Nope I am not closed minded like you. I am not gullible and don’t fall for cheap populism! I understand you are a kid, you easily fall for the biggest rave of the moment . Now keep going.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.