Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar (670 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar by thisweekng: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03Wrg4iAu8

Church members, adamant after their pastor begged them to sow a seed of ₦7,000 on the altar

Guys don wise up
Re: Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Slaves no wan gree pay again,wetin dey happen to kingdom of God?lol
All pastors are conmen looking for ya money to chop,weyrey even give them price tag.
Re: Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar by Opintiwa: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Slaves no wan gree pay again,wetin dey happen to kingdom of God?lol

Munafukin shatap

1 Like

Re: Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Munafukin shatap
How are you sir?
Re: Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2022
Business pastors nowadays
Re: Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar by Righteousness2(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Op First of all you lied because i saw good number of people who stepped out to give.

Secondly, if being wise according to you is to not to give to the things of God, then I will be joyfully Foolish.

Giving for to the work of GOD , paying tithes, offerings , sacrifices, seeds and so on is a Privilege and is a Sure way to Struggless and stressless living. Not giving brings you to Struggles, stress and hardship.
Givers do not lack.

Just Ensure you are giving to a good ground. Do it joyfully. Not by cohesion or by force.
Re: Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar by nedu666: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2022
I wish every xtain had my mentality, walahi all pastors for turn to farmers.

The God i worship doesn't need money.
The God i worship doesn't spend money.
The God i worship doesn't care about account balance
Re: Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar by Zonefree(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2022
They didn't wise up anything. It's SAPA.

SAPA has a way of restoring lost senses.

1 Like

Re: Church Members, Adamant As Their Pastor Begged Them To Bring Money To The Altar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
They didn't wise up anything. It's SAPA.

SAPA has a way of restoring lost senses.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Light Of The World: Lightning Strikes Brazil's Christ The Redeemer Statue / 4 Kinds Of Destiny Helpers. Apostle Joshua Selman. / 8 Important Things We Can Do When We Pray As Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.