Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach (11483 Views)

Bournemouth Sack Coach, Scott Parker After 9 - 0 Mauling At Liverpool / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by MrGistGuy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Delaw135:
It's unfair. At least he won his first game against villa, though he lost to Arsenal, city and Liverpool which are quite understandable.
9 -0 is not understandable.... They didn't have any red card..... Unlike Southampton own

1 Like

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Enddy50ty(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jugen Klopp it's your fault why beat your fellow coach 9-0..?
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Ochebaba: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Loosing to Arsenal, liverpool and city isn't bad at all. Just that the goals conceded where much. They should have had waited for him to play smaller clubs until match day 10. He brought them back to premier league and should have had enjoyed his stay.

4 Likes

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by gaby(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Scott Parker is the definition os "Lifeless"... Zero charisma and ideas.

He should go into farming.
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Dchampion65: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Scott Parker
Gary Neville
Wayne Rooney
Paul Scholes
Phil Neville
John Terry
Tim Sherwood

Soon:
Frank Lampard
Steven Gerrard

Add him to the list of useless British ex players wey no sabi anything about ball. All they know how to do is run their mouth on TV blasting people better than them.

What you are seeing as pundit is a different ball game as a coach. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Obyangel: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who will be the next?
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by SOFTSKILL: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Let him Park well
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by ikobong1234: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Delaw135:
It's unfair. At least he won his first game against villa, though he lost to Arsenal, city and Liverpool which are quite understandable.
Exactly my thought,
Is like the club was expecting him to win against the big team.
Poor timing
They will be relegated

1 Like

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by 4kizo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Erik TEN HAG ........

Next
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by marsup: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
drips8:
Achieved promotion only to lose massively to Aston Villa, Man City and Liverpool
they didn't lose to Aston villa.
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Slynation(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
kerry57:
That club will be confused throughout the season. Why sack him after playing against the top clubs in England? He won his first match for God sake. Let's see who will come and do the magic for them.
my thoughts anyways...They beat Villa and have played 3 out of the top 6 clubs in England, the board must be really sick, were they expecting him to beat City, Arsenal and Liverpool, very idiotic board

4 Likes

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by drips8(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrGistGuy:
they beat Aston villa

Thanks for the correction
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by justicechichex: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
It's unfair sacking him for losses against man city, arsenal and liverpool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Omo am sure that coach won't sleep that night... grin grin grin tongue

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Anakazo22: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
Scott is not a good coach. Don’t know why clubs are still hiring him. This was the same guy that was sacked by Fulham 2 seasons ago for poor results. Now he came to Bournemouth and just some few games into the new season baba don collect again.

He should just switch to modeling after all he’s a fine guy but a bad coach.

If he is not a good coach,how did he brought them back from championship to premier league, and besides you said he didn't do well at Fulham, is Fulham a big club. How do you expect a team coming from championship to withstand teams as good like Liverpool and Manchester city. I think the owners are being ungrateful just after 4 games. Let me see the coach they want to sign that will come and perform magic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
Scott is not a good coach. Don’t know why clubs are still hiring him. This was the same guy that was sacked by Fulham 2 seasons ago for poor results. Now he came to Bournemouth and just some few games into the new season baba don collect again.

Scott Parker was never sacked by Fulham. He chose to leave Fulham when he got a better offer from Bournemouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by baralatie(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
dreyboard:
He was unlucky to played Arsenal, Liverpool, and Man city in his first four matches as manager..., It's early though, they have easier fixtures ahead that their previous ones cool
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by JhimmyThall(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
But seriously we're the board expecting him to beat Mancity, Arsenal and Liverpool? The board didn't sign him players, it's just four games into the season. I just feel it's somewhat too early in the season using teams in the top six to judge him isn't fair, best of luck to him tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by openmine(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Too hasty from the owners!
This same coach promoted the team to the EPL and after a hard fought win against Aston villa,they faced arguably three of the top clubs....they should have stood by the manager!
I guess he was sacked because of his utterances about his team's ability to compete in the EPL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by phr0nesis(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Scott Parker
Gary Neville
Wayne Rooney
Paul Scholes
Phil Neville
John Terry
Tim Sherwood

Soon:
Frank Lampard
Steven Gerrard

Add him to the list of useless British ex players wey no sabi anything about ball. All they know how to do is run their mouth on TV blasting people better than them.
Especially that Gary Neville. Because of his ball analysis, Valencia went to employ him thinking they had gotten a world class coach. Baba almost relegated them

3 Likes

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Loldorable:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details

Mention Mee... Drop your whatsappp
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Loldorable:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details

Mention Mee... Drop your whats. Sssfgpppp
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by VeryWickedMan: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
phr0nesis:

Especially that Gary Neville. Because of how his ball analysis, Valencia went to employ him thinking they had gotten a world class coach. Baba almost relegated them

grin

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by baralatie(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ochebaba:
Loosing to Arsenal, liverpool and city isn't bad at all. Just that the goals conceded where much. They should have had waited for him to play smaller clubs until match day 10. He brought them back to premier league and should have had enjoyed his stay.
More like finding an excuse to sack and they got it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Emperormartin(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Scott Parker
Gary Neville
Wayne Rooney
Paul Scholes
Phil Neville
John Terry
Tim Sherwood

Soon:
Frank Lampard
Steven Gerrard

You didn’t add Roy keane; though he’s irish and not British, he’s their product
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by tiswell(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Omihanifa:

he is english
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by jydo34547: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
I saw it comingFirst casualty of 2022/2023 season.I saw it comingFirst casualty of 2022/2023 season....
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Sorezo007(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Seems like a decision that has nothing to do with results but rather Parker wanting to spend and strengthen the club and the board having an approach like Norwich in recent years. Must be frustrating to see another newly promoted team like Forest buying a whole new first team when your board are unwilling to spend. I don't really rate Parker but I think whoever replaces him will also struggle.(quote author=Omihanifa post=116194261]Scott is not a good coach. Don’t know why clubs are still hiring him. This was the same guy that was sacked by Fulham 2 seasons ago for poor results. Now he came to Bournemouth and just some few games into the new season baba don collect again.

He should just switch to modeling after all he’s a fine guy but a bad coach.[/quote]
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Athemisia: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
post=116194241:
LIVERPOOL, but this is not fair now!!

Just 4 games into the season!

Club wey everybody dey beat small small,
E reach una turn, una wiped dem 9 : 0 and the coach got sacked just after 4 games into the season!!!

Liverpool, just know that in anything we are doing in this world.....

Diaris God oooooo

True that.
We feel for him.
Most of these small clubs set too big expectations on their coaches.
How the hell will Bournemouth would have been able to defeat mancity, arsenal and Liverpool?
Re: Scott Parker Has Been Sacked As Bournemouth Coach by Sorezo007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
I think it wasn't actually because of the results Seems like a decision that has nothing to do with results but rather Parker wanting to spend and strengthen the club and the board having an approach like Norwich in recent years. Must be frustrating to see another newly promoted team like Forest buying a whole new first team when your board are unwilling to spend. I don't really rate Parker but I think whoever replaces him will also struggle.
Omihanifa:
Scott is Seems like a decision that has nothing to do with results but rather Parker wanting to spend and strengthen the club and the board having an approach like Norwich in recent years. Must be frustrating to see another newly promoted team like Forest buying a whole new first team when your board are unwilling to spend. I don't really rate Parker but I think whoever replaces him will also struggle.ot a good coach. Don’t know why clubs are still hiring him. This was the same guy that was sacked by Fulham 2 seasons ago for poor results. Now he came to Bournemouth and just some few games into the new season baba don collect again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truths,facts And Details On Virtual Football- / 2-3odds For The Mature And Those Who Can't Predict / Rasheedat Ajibade Scores A Brace As Atletico Madrid Beats Real Soceidad 2-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.