Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello (8976 Views)

A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. / APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by theymany: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Ur brain isn't
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
This people will just be on social media talking rubbish. Just 5 pm on the election day,

They will come here shouting rigging.

I remember how the river stadium full with maximum capacity as Ameachi pot to APC.

I also remember Akpabio stadium in akwa ibom when he pot to APC.

At the end of election, how many votes APC got?

UNA eye go clear when election results coming from state .

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by marshmonii: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1488938-2023-shettima-holds-strategic-meeting-powerful-apc-governor-details-emerge/

Muslim Muslim ticket is a curse to Nigeria, I make bold to say this, that evil ticket is dead on arrival
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Minjim: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Shetima the Boko Haram founder is running mate to Tinubu

A Combination of a terrorist founder and corrupt old man in one ticket

I laugh

May Nigerians not be unfortunate a second time under another APC terrorist government

Just take a look at whom you are now quoting. You can't find credible source again ?
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by FKMagazine(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2022
APC is on course for doom...
Sorry o
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Jostoman: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Make Una continue to dey deceive Tinubu
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by ransomed: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
May God thwart your evil plans over Nigerians. Amen.
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Dawn91(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Says the worst governor in Nigeria

grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Yahaya Bello said it

And I believe it...

And that settles...it.... cheesy

Ah well, as a wise chinese man once said...A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song....

Someone is singing for something.... cheesy

The Kasssandra.

(Anyone know a good record store?)
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Eriokanmi: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Not even by rigging will tinubu come 2nd. Buhari has spoilt the ground for him already. The recent world bank report says Nigeria is on the top 10 list of highly indebted countries and the APC is not happy about it. As a metter of fact Nigeria ranks 8 with $4.8 billion debt. But whenever the same world bank says Nigeria's GDP had improved, they could celebrate it in the media for weeks.

Obi will face a lot of challenges when he gets there we know, but very surmountable.

We need to have our country back
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by sematec(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2022
ask if election don start
apc dey mental
their mind fixed on rigging 2023
Nigerians will not gree this time. enough of misrule and mismanagement of the nation called Nigeria
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2022
post=116189554:

Heeeeyaaahhhhh.
They will change it soon.
True True.....
Seriously?
Shettima ll be changed or his coat?
Ambilibabo (unbelievable)!
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by babyfaceafrica: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Marvieduke:
This man called yahaya bello is crazy. He thinks they can come and rig election again. Stupid and heartless human being.

I can't talk for another state, but you see that kogi, Apc will rig and win. 2020 election wasn't a child's play

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Xkonzult: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Death2allNLmod2:
Body shaming Tinubu has shown how foolish and stupid the people from the fading sun is. They have repeatedly shown to the world that there Obituary candidate is a very useless man with PhD in lying.
Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria come 2023 and there nothing the bastard people from the dull sun can do about it. Foolish people

If everyone ethnic divide was playing did kind of politics of ethnic profiling would there b peace and tranquility at all,u open ur big gutters and insult a region..call them bastards to what extent,if d hausas call yorubas bastards pdp,because atiku is hausa u call it fulanisation,if the igbos call the Yoruba APC ,bastards u say so much hate from dis and that,here u are without an iota of decroum,call a whole ethnic group bastards and u are comfortable,I doubt if pdp or lp call the yorubas bastards,even if u go to far with ur misdemeanor ,call d candidate bastard,he is only one in that ethnic group
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Bizibi(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2022
Snakes!!!!
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Indispensable85(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Marvieduke:
This man called yahaya bello is crazy. He thinks they can come and rig election again. Stupid and heartless human being.

I never heard from Rochas, orji Kalu and akpabio for long
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by MasterKernel: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Death2allNLmod2:
Body shaming Tinubu has shown how foolish and stupid the people from the fading sun is. They have repeatedly shown to the world that there Obituary candidate is a very useless man with PhD in lying.
Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria come 2023 and there nothing the bastard people from the dull sun can do about it. Foolish people

What's the difference between body shaming and libel? You see you accuse a group of people of doing body shaming, yet you're busy with libel against Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Ucloaded01: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Coming from someone who was caught on camera mocking frail and sick Tinubu. It explains how these polithiefcians rate Nigerians, we be mumu for them eyes.
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Death2allNLmod2: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Xkonzult:

If everyone ethnic divide was playing did kind of politics of ethnic profiling would there b peace and tranquility at all,u open ur big gutters and insult a region..call them bastards to what extent,if d hausas call yorubas bastards pdp,because atiku is hausa u call it fulanisation,if the igbos call the Yoruba APC ,bastards u say so much hate from dis and that,here u are without an iota of decroum,call a whole ethnic group bastards and u are comfortable,I doubt if pdp or lp call the yorubas bastards,even if u go to far with ur misdemeanor ,call d candidate bastard,he is only one in that ethnic group

I have no apology insulting 90% of people in that region because they have shown how useless they are. If the stupid elders in that region have properly trained the foolish youths we have now from that region, there would be less sanity in the society
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by joepepsy(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Where Obi wan pass go there,guy face reality,peter Obi will not win is not possible.
Eriokanmi:
Not even by rigging will tinubu come 2nd. Buhari has spoilt the ground for him already. The recent world bank report says Nigeria is on the top 10 list of highly indebted countries and the APC is not happy about it. As a metter of fact Nigeria ranks 8 with $4.8 billion debt. But whenever the same world bank says Nigeria's GDP had improved, they could celebrate it in the media for weeks.

Obi will face a lot of challenges when he gets there we know, but very surmountable.

We need to have our country back
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Emola12(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2022
APC is on course for victory in OSUN STATE governorship election abi ode, oponu oshi, oniranu ,werey, 2023 will choke all PETER OBIDIENT enemy I trust my God,, the God of God the God of Mercy will put OBEDIENT ahead of them in Jesus name Amen , like for labour party share for Apc and PDP
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Obakoolex(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2022
OkCornel:
Delusions…

On course for victory after failing Nigerians?

Let’s all compare APC’s fraudulent campaign promises in 2014 versus today’s reality.

Nigerians are still looking for the steady light and jobs promised to them.

Quick poll:
Click share to vote for APC
Click like to stone APC
Get a job
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by OkCornel(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

Get a job

I’m gainfully employed. Thanks

Advise your beloved APC to provide Nigerian youths the 3 million jobs per year they promised right from 2014.

Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by nedekid: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Anybody that votes for APC after the destruction done to this country is certainly a cursed person that deserves suffering, poverty etc as a reward!
What part of Nigeria has this evil party brought upon us by the fellow at bourdillion not destroyed?
The latest is the aviation industry. Nigerians now have to go to ghana, Togo etc to fly out of the country? Emirates has stopped flying into naija, other airlines have jacked up airfares because Nigeria is now seen as a high risk country where their money is hard or impossible to get out. Economy tickets now hoover around 1.5-2m!
200 Pounds I bought the other day was 162k!, something that that would have cost me just 50k before this locust regime came in.
Meanwhile, I saw the interview where the bourdillion crooner said Nigerians are spending naira locally so increased fx cost does not affect them shocked
Obviously in his mind, all we need to be contented is enough agbado, cassava garri, ewa and dodoo.
But during the primaries we saw millions of dollars he blew there after moping up all the forex available in the market and jacking up the price.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by highness25(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
grin grin grin

Yahaya Bello, how about your band of traveling motivational speakers that were singing your praises to high heaven, saying you're antidote to the mess ravaging this country, I hope they are well fed now and you can ride on the buzz created to run for the presidency next time.

I don't know why I find his statement amusing..
This your comment also goes to Obi
Re: 2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello by Eriokanmi: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
joepepsy:
Where Obi wan pass go there,guy face reality,peter Obi will not win is not possible.
The reality is obi will win. Call me names after the presidential election results are announced. Who will vote a failed party?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Lane Road Project: We've Compensated Affected Property Owners — Abia Govt / Check Out The Top 10 Richest Kings In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.