Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign (24712 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) / Nigerians React To Photo Of Few Words Printed For Buhari To Read From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by thisweekng: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2022
2023:Tinubu Shettima campaign fabric being printed for the Presidential Campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXB2LR8p-6I

Campaign don de set like joke like joke.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by PresidObi: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
The most incompetent combination of politicians ever. Bad pairing up with worse.

We cannot accept bribery in the form of clothing to vote in these destiny destroyers.

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
It's Peter Obi that Nigerians will vote for not Tinubu

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Xscape1993(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Evil party...

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by rayoshiny: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Truthisunique2: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Dem pityobi urchins go say Atiku is paying people

Make una cum see the real people pumping money from FG, Lagos SW govs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2022
We've rejected Tinubu and his Boko Haram founder running mate , Shetima

We no wants

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by FreeStuffsNG: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Presid:

You wey don lose already. You lost the moment you adopted the same politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and religious/tribal bigotry which lule in 2015 & 2019 and will lule in 2023.
The definition of insanity is doing same thing over and over then expecting a different result.
Asiwaju Tinubu- Shettima Presidency is a sure banker!
check my signature for free stuffs!

243 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by PresidObi: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You wey don lose already. You lost the moment you adopted the same politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and religious/tribal bigotry which lule in 2015 & 2019 and will lule in 2023.
The definition is insanity is doing same thing over and over then expecting a different result.

Peter Obi is light, APC and PDP is darkness. No comparison.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by FreeStuffsNG: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2022
Presid:

Peter Obi is light
Yes you are right, he is light. It is only a light weight politician that will contest for a serious office like Presidency without a single political structure and bank on terrorists and biogts on the social media to campaign.
Even HE Atiku is still seeking and getting alliances offline, you are here online playing politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate and bigotry and giving yourself false hopes despite knowing in reality that your zone has the least number of registered voters and yet to even snatch your SE zone from HE Atiku and PDP.

253 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by PresidObi: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes you are right, he is light, only a light weight politician will contest for a serious office like Presidency without a single political structure and bank on terrorists and biogts on the social media to campaign

Sorry, I have set up more than 3 ward structures with many people calling me to participate in their ward meetings, I mean thousands of voters and women leaders.

And I don't even know Peter Obi personally.

We have real structure on the ground.

Peter Obi for president.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by FreeStuffsNG: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Presid:

Sorry, I have set up kore than 3 ward structures with many people calling me to participate in their ward meetings, I mean thousands of voters and women leaders.

Hahahaha.....You are a learner and politically naive if you think and believe it takes days and months to set up ward structures.

It takes years and election cycles to set up political structures! Those you are marketing to will chop your money and still vote for those who own and have built the structure in that locality.

You see why I said you are playing too much on the social media. You that should still be under mentorship want to set up political structure?

After election when their children need to get admitted into Nigerian Military Academy in Kaduna, who do you know that will help that applicant from your ward get the slot allocated to your state?

232 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by PresidObi: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahahaha.....You are a learner and politically naive if you think and believe it takes days and months to set up ward structures.
It takes years and election cycles to set up political structures! Those you are marketing to will chop your money and still vote for those who own and have built the structure in that locality.
You see why I said you are playing too much on the social media. You that should still be under mentorship want to set up political structure? After election when their children need to get admitted into Nigerian Military Academy in Kaduna, who do you know that will help that applicant from your ward get the slot allocated to your state?

You really belong to the old corrupt order cheesy

Stand aside and watch us finish playing on the social media first.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by FreeStuffsNG: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Presid:

You really belong to the old corrupt order cheesy

Stand aside and watch us finish playing on the social media first.
Las las you go " troway shame, off cloth And kuku support Tinubu".
There is no order, only permanent interests. Some have covered great milestones and if you wean yourself from ignorance, hate, envy, tribal and religious bigotry, you will learn more from Asiwaju Tinubu.

Go and face your book first, finish strong with like 1st class from a great university and join the queue.

That you think it takes days to set up political structures alone shows that you still have a long way to go.

226 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by BATified2023: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:
The most incompetent combination of politicians ever. Bad pairing up with worse.

We cannot accept bribery in the form of clothing to vote in these destiny destroyers.
nobody care about ipob miscreants

216 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Opintiwa: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2022
BATified2023:
nobody care about ipob miscreants

Nor an odua drug addict

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Validated: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Who will wear such outside SW? Peoppe go stone am. Na yoruba dey wear asu-ebi

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by EndsarsReloaded: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Whether you're from the North or South, East or West, hear it now that a vote for this Boko Haram grand patron is a vote for the end of Nigeria.

If you're still in doubt, please go through this thread to understand what is happening and the threat to Nigeria:

https://www.nairaland.com/7307420/revealed-how-boko-haram-wants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by nazicartel(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem pityobi urchins go say Atiku is paying people

Make una cum see the real people pumping money from FG, Lagos SW govs

other things you wrote doesn't concern me but I know Urchins are names for Tinubu supporters. So don't distort facts.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by loosecanon50(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2022
A vote for APC is a vote for boko haram, Fulani herdsmen and bandits.

Vote wisely.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by ukaegbuikedia: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
The politics sector is the only active sector in Nigeria.

What happens to the other sectors??
The industry might be forced to shut down if we elect bad leaders.

Nigeria youths shine your eyes.

A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by saintfaculty(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
;Da so
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by BATified2023: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hmmm

Them never grind beans moi moi don dey smell

Igbos never know wetin wan hit them

205 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by BATified2023: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
ukaegbuikedia:
The politics sector is the only active sector in Nigeria.

What happens to the other sectors??
The industry might be forced to shut down if we elect bad leaders.

Nigeria youths shine your eyes.

A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.
Anambra happens to b d pride of the igbos n one of the most industrialized states in Nigeria with heavy presence of home made industries but peter obi couldn’t see them to the world for a complete 8 years that he was governor instead he was a major importer thereby reducing the local made to nothing n u are here talking about industrial revolution

Are u telling us d meaning of industrial revolution is to import goods n ignore local made products?

Peter obi told u he will move Nigeria from consumption to production but he’s a major importer,y don’t u ask him how he intends to do it?
Will he kill his importation business?

N besides u are talking about youths n at d same time u are mentioning a 61 years old man

If truly u want a youth as d president,what happen to accord presidential aspirant who is 38 years?

U want a youth but u left a 38 year old man n u started campaigning for a 61 year old man

If a 61 year old man is a youth,what should we call a 38 year old man?

I guess a toddler or an infant?

210 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by GoldenJAT(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Like 10billion naira had been budgeted for this alone! Who wants to bet?
Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
We humbly reject Tinubu and him fabrics undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by NotBeenPaid: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2022

President Shettima
Vice President Tinubu.

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by Zetty177x: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na our money o...but fear go let una wear the fabric? The people fit beat una o. Anger everywhere...even this regime has made many Nigerians mad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign by abikesg: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle / Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.