Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi (791 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi by Ibadanpikin: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
My who is an alhaji from Awotan in Iddo local government of Oyo state called to inform me that he has made up his mind since he believe in equity,fairness and transparency he will be voting Obi,he said igbos voted for Obasanjo massively shuning tribalism and for this,he too will also do same been a man of intergrity.For all this all my family members who are yoruba and muslims except me,have decided to vote Obi not minding is tribe and religion,but because we believe in equity and fairness.

5 Likes

Re: My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2022
He have done noble.

1 Like

Re: My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi by Lonestar124: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
pricklewane:
Many of you foolish Igbos no just gree get sense. How will this stop me from voting the best man for the job. Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains the best candidate among the lot.
I swear if tinubu eventually win this election, you will be the first person to take share of the sorrow he will instigate in Nigeria cheesy
Re: My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi by loosecanon50(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Your father has grown above ethnic politics that is why. Supporting and voting Peter Obi is the right thing to do as it stands in this current state of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi by johnmartus(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin kai this is not a life I swear.
Ibadanpikin:
My who is an alhaji from Awotan in Iddo local government of Oyo state called to inform me that he has made up his mind since he believe in equity,fairness and transparency he will be voting Obi,he said igbos voted for Obasanjo massively shuning tribalism and for this,he too will also do same been a man of intergrity.For all this all my family members who are yoruba and muslims except me,have decided to vote Obi not minding is tribe and religion,but because we believe in equity and fairness.
Re: My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi by sarris(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
We are not voting for Peter Obi because he is Igbo, we are all voting him because he is the most competent and he has the masses at heart.
First he will reduce the cost of governance, open up the economy.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi by LegendHero(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol

OP is your Alhaji father also Afonja?

Why do Nyamurri people delude themselves this much?

Ibadanpikin:
And you a worthless son of a politician stupid afonja.

Ibadanpikin:
Will u keep quite there,pray for peace and remain slave to hausa/fulani,yoruba.U are the worst enemy of ndi igbo

Ibadanpikin:
Small boy comparing Oshoala that can't even play for an under 15 male football team in europe to almighty kanu&mikel who both play 4 one of the best teams in the world.How many yorubas has won gold in those sport u mention.It is only those that consume poisonous ewedu in south west that watch yoruba movies compared to nollywood(world wide)

1 Like

Re: My Father Who Is An Alhaji Is Now Supporting Obi by Owopariola001: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

Lol.

Werey Olori pelebe.

See, all this impersonation would not matter when the real votes start coming. Because when INEC count the real votes finish, INEC will not count abstract votes from someone who has no wife but claims to have various wives and multiple children somewhere that will vote.

(1) (Reply)

'Only Nigerians Who Love Suffering Will Vote APC In 2023' – Ex-APC Minister / BREAKING: MC Oluomo Leads ‘5 Million’ Massive Rally For Tinubu In Lagos [PHOTOS] / 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.