Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi (827 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Salvador1: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2022
NOW: Hundreds of youths in Zaria have joined forces to set fire to brooms

By Ibrahim Nafi'u S Naiya

Hundreds of young people are now in Zaria Town and joined the Kona Tsintsiya procession and showed their support for the Labor Party (LP).

At least 100 brooms were set on fire by the youths in Zaria city, after all the youths showed their disapproval of the APC ruling style at the moment.

The young people took the torch of Kona Tsintsiyarne from a place called the Bellon Gima Shop, where they didn't stop anywhere except at the edge of the market where the milkmaids were.

Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod seun
The game is now changing

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Sergio103(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2022
For the grandmasters of delusions in the persons of Agbado ingrates always hyping on themselves and their mischief Maker......I guess they are waiting for northern bloc vote from Another north??

Maybe the sand dunes in Sahara desert may turn out to be the bloc vote they are waiting for.

Northerners are day by day decamping to PDP (for the rural and mostly unenlightened ones) and LP (for mostly media enlightened ones). Yet an agbadorian will sit comfortably in ogbomosho and tell you boldly that Tinubu will get bloc votes from north.

Telling you that vote for Obi is +1 to Tinubu, -1 to Atiku....... highly elated bunkum.

I guess Votes for kwakwanso is negligeable?? Or maybe 0 factor.

Kuku bring General quadratic formula or Crammer's rule to it Nii.

Nonsense!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Salvador1: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Yusuf Datti is really doing great work in kaduna.

10 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Amaze2233: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Good., obi is coming.

8 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Shifi1: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Obi mandate we stand

5 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Nwaotu10(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2022
All Nigerian politicians are the same, but
Obi is the lesser Evil grin

10 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Salvador1: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obi everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Edopesin: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Nigerians will get it right this time.

The Era of 2.5kg semo per vote is over

8 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Reno BP is going to be higher above normal levels tongue undecided

8 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by TimFisher2: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2022
grin

Someone should wake up Adeyandji, Omokiri and Agbodo urchins that Obi is cruising to victory

They would rather leave Obidient people in the North and attack Obidient people in the south

Fear fear grin

I talk am grin grin

See below...

I never hear say some people in the North burn umbrella and took Broom

North just dey burn umbrella up and down they carry umbrella or Mama Papa pickin logo

North don leave Asiwaju Politcal Party APC for Jagaban himself since na him found the Party.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by jumper524(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Deceive yourself all you can but fact is many people from Zaria don't even know datti Abba once represented them in the national assembly.
But I won't even dweel on it, every week, labour party keeps giving its people reason to celebrate on media wheda it's real or fake and this one is one of the fakest cos even with money, they couldn't even rent enough crowd.
Rejected liers party.
Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by 4teenblaq: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2022
jumper524:
Deceive yourself all you can but fact is many people from Zaria don't even know datti Abba once represented them in the national assembly.
But I won't even dweel on it, every week, labour party keeps giving its people reason to celebrate on media wheda it's real or fake and this one is one of the fakest cos even with money, they couldn't even rent enough crowd.
Rejected liers party.
Omo grin
See PAIN!

6 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2022
I love this

1 Like

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Currentblog: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin Reno omoale rightnow!!.

5 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by a4cube: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2022
4teenblaq:

Omo grin
See PAIN!
Honestly I saw the pain unfortunately I have no pain killer to give.

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Emmacolinho(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Light must always shine even in darkness grin

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by derecho(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2022
While Tinubu slaves are busy talking about Peter Obi's comment on a sick BAT.
PO don give dem assignment.

Peter Obi ,truly is their (Tinubu+Atiku) Obituary

1 Like

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Bontafa: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2022
jumper524:
Rejected liers party.

Cry harder we can't hear you

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by EndsarsReloaded: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Wow, this is impressive!! The same Party the criminal politicians claimed had no structure?!

This is happening in NW!!!

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by TimFisher2: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Sergio103:
For the grandmasters of delusions in the persons of Agbado ingrates always hyping on themselves and their mischief Maker......I guess they are waiting for northern bloc vote from Another north??

Maybe the sand dunes in Sahara desert may turn out to be the bloc vote they are waiting for.

Northerners are day by day decamping to PDP (for the rural and mostly unenlightened ones) and LP (for mostly media enlightened ones). Yet an agbadorian will sit comfortably in ogbomosho and tell you boldly that Tinubu will get bloc votes from north.

Telling you that vote for Obi is +1 to Tinubu, -1 to Atiku....... highly elated bunkum.

I guess Votes for kwakwanso is negligeable?? Or maybe 0 factor.

Kuku bring General quadratic formula or Crammer's rule to it Nii.

Nonsense!!!

grin grin grin

You dey mind them...No a vote for Atiku in the North or Kwakwanso in the North is not a minus for Tinubu?

It takes the grace of God for Tinubu to get 3rd position

Everyone don leave his APC for him since he said na his turn and na him form the Party that's why is called Asiwaju People's Party (APC)

1 Like

Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Period007(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Since this thread is not promoting ethnic tension, it might never see the front page.

Anything to cause tribal war is quickly moved to front page.

The end of Nairaland is near
Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by EndsarsReloaded: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Nwaotu10:
All Nigerian politicians are the same, but
Obi is the lesser Evil grin

Stop saying that useless line Agbadorians like deceiving themselves with. Obi can never be compared with the other two criminals contesting with him. I repeat, there is no basis for comparison whatsoever.

Two criminals were crucified alongside Jesus Christ on the cross, does it now mean Jesus committed crime with them because they shared same crucifixion grounds!!!
Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by Emperormartin(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Yusuf Datti is doing well…

In truth, the people of southern kaduna doesn’t need a Fulani president or Muslim Muslim ticket president… those guys and people of benue really suffered in this buhari tenure
Re: Youths In Zaria Burn Their Brooms And Declare Support For Peter Obi by OKOATA(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2022
cool cool

2023 Election Winning Probability

Peter Obi 45%
Atiku. 25%
Tinubu. 20%
Kwankwa 8%
Others. 2%

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Roasted Corn Stand Spotted in Lagos (Pix, Video) / Meet This FRAUDSTER Among Us Here. / Peter Obi bought Ventilators Before COVID.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.