Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) (28357 Views)

Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Kehinde Oloyede Gives 1000 Chickens And A Brand New Car For Christmas / Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by jaybenugo: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFvfhsrDp3w

Actor Kehinde Adams Gets Angry On A Show-Caller While Displaying His Ignorance (Photo, Video)

It was a show of stark ignorance as Yoruba actor, Kehinde Adams went red on a show-caller because of his limited knowledge, IGBERETV reports.

The caller has said he was an atheist after the actor asked him of his religion. The actor not familiar with what an atheist was asked the caller which one be atheist, while the caller replied that he should use google.

This got him angry because he saw it as an insult on his personality, as a result he told the caller to live the show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch36HVprPtC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2022
grin

E pain dis man sha. Who get time to dey lecture you Mr Kehinde...? The caller is a top contender for the Man of The Year award.

Most Nigerian theists will tell you we don't have atheist in Nigeria. Basically, one is either a Xtian, Muslim or Traditional worshipper... If you tell them you're an atheist, then you have successfully subscribed to an unwanted religious sermon. Very mischievous people, they find it very painful to accept that some guys said NO to their gods & totally rejected the cock & bull story of the buybull.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Zonefree(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2022
God bear me witness, I don't know this Kehinde.

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by HappyPagan: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is funny grin

Na wetin dey make me laugh when Christians dey shout Islamization.... If you dey suffer oppression, what of us? Abi without Jesus, person no be human being? Loll.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
I see kehinde endorsing Tinubu in the coming days, I see Tinubu's supporters defending his mediocrity and calling out the guy for being rude to him, I see them saying that there's nothing wrong in know the meaning of atheist and the guy should have told him rather than insult him.

I see kehinde starting in a yourba titled atheist, I see Nigerians expressing their disappointment after watching it cos they couldn't find anything linking the movie to the title.

This I have seen.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Baloranking(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin. Lege Miami

The other guy should’ve just explained the meaning to him instead of frustrating him grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nairaland now hides rape threads.
Shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Bar1941(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by sukkot: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
cheesy
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
HappyPagan:
This is funny grin

Na wetin dey make me laugh when Christians dey shout Islamization.... If you dey suffer oppression, what of us? Abi without Jesus, person no be human being? Loll.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by realtemi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hh
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by shurch(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na them dey say school na scam .... mumu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by StagethemTVee: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
He even cursed the caller. But that caller sef rude. Someone has messed up and you are still exposing him with wicked sarcasm.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by gracealonev: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
But he's a Yoruba actor. Why not ask him in his language.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Sheriffiq: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good good day guys.
Please I need someone with experience or knowledge about this that can answer my question.
They just gave me admission in a University in Canada ( cape Breton university Nova Scotia). And am looking for a blue collar job I can learn that is highly in demand in Canada.
Am considering Welding, forklift operator, Cisco networking.
Please if you know any skill I can learn here in the meantime or any advice you can give me, it'll be highly appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Tb222(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Whether atheist, freethinkers, philosophers or agnostics, the Word of God is true, by the way steve gardipee has a message for atheists that will completely blow you away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peMIHK87e6w

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by DSC7: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
A fool says in his heart:There is no GOD.. kiss

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by BUSHHUNTER: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Most Nigerian actors are knuckleheads

Ignorance is not an excuse! Tueh!!

5 Likes

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by seniormallam(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Atheist is a popular word, the guy is Abeokuta celebrity I guess, he took it personal instead of making jokes about it and they both laugh it out.

12 Likes

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Eporrypi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Interesting
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Mindlog: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
HappyPagan:
This is funny grin

We are all first, humans.

3 Likes

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
if you dont have patience and you dont know how to withstand pressure , then please quit the social media . naija guys go expose you oooo., kudos to our naija celebrities who have been tolerating us . grin grin grin
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by DevilSignature: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin

Stark illiterate
This type should be working with MC Aluomo in motor parks.
It's so unfortunate instead of the illiterate to pay attention to explanation and derived wisdom from there he is forming nonsense. Tomorrow his type will come out to tell Nigeria he graduated from university of Chicago and his WAEC and FSLC and other credentials was stolen by an unknown soldier from God's knows where. Shouting Emilokan Emilokan everywhere.

16 Likes

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Ruthymoon(f): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please explain ,cos not every body know that sad

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by CrownLands(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sad development. Every interviewer should be proactive and do research before coming up with questions on shows; whether live or pre-recorded.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Yxscamdaddy: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I'm Not A Role Model, I Am Just 25 / Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.