Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) (28373 Views)

Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Kehinde Oloyede Gives 1000 Chickens And A Brand New Car For Christmas / Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Freksy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFvfhsrDp3w

Actor Kehinde Adams Gets Angry On A Show-Caller While Displaying His Ignorance (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch36HVprPtC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It doesn't look real.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Reinamaria(f): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
If I were him, I wouldn't be offended.
Not everything is worth knowing.
There are things I know now I wish I never knew.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by lolu2019: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Why is e shouting. Instead of him to calm down.very simple, just say I never hear d word before. Is e going to shout if it was to be an interview. but the caller to is stupid for telling him to Google it.he would have just define it for him.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by einsteine(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
The guy was rude though
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Opolopoopolonio: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
grin

E pain dis man sha. Who get time to dey lecture you Mr Kehinde...? The caller is a top contender for the Man of The Year award.

Most Nigerian theists will tell you we don't have atheist in Nigeria. Basically, one is either a Xtian, Muslim or Traditional worshipper... If you tell them you're an atheist, then you have successfully subscribed to an unwanted religious sermon. Very mischievous people, they find it very painful to accept that some guys said NO to their gods & totally rejected the cock & bull story of the buybull.

You are also hell-bound Sorry! shocked
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by ShaqFu: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nairaland now hides rape threads.
Shameful.
because it is the only thing a vengeful thing like you like posting.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Okay of Nsukka is bae, Okpa of Nsukka is good, OkpaNsukkaisbae, how are you doing?
You are obviously not doing well.
This is btw the caller and the celeb he was calling. No need to drag us that believed in God into it. Or else, your pric k ll be paraded in public.
No do pass yourself o!

The prick is not a religious bigot....even though u dressed like a low-budget nollywood Jezebel. I'll give you a chance.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by woleabayo(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
no one is an island of knowledge the caller should have told him the meaning.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by stevups(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see kehinde endorsing Tinubu in the coming days, I see Tinubu's supporters defending his mediocrity and calling out the guy for being rude to him, I see them saying that there's nothing wrong in know the meaning of atheist and the guy should have told him rather than insult him.

I see kehinde starting in a yourba titled atheist, I see Nigerians expressing their disappointment after watching it cos they couldn't find anything linking the movie to the title.

This I have seen.
Is like telling someone you are a christian and the person asks for the meaning. The best thing is to consult the closest friend

1 Like

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Nichotivity1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheriffiq:
Good good day guys.
Please I need someone with experience or knowledge about this that can answer my question.
They just gave me admission in a University in Canada ( cape Breton university Nova Scotia). And am looking for a blue collar job I can learn that is highly in demand in Canada.
Am considering Welding, forklift operator, Cisco networking.
Please if you know any skill I can learn here in the meantime or any advice you can give me, it'll be highly appreciated.

How did you go about it my friend? Are you on a scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by sylve11: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
grin

E pain dis man sha. Who get time to dey lecture you Mr Kehinde...? The caller is a top contender for the Man of The Year award.

Most Nigerian theists will tell you we don't have atheist in Nigeria. Basically, one is either a Xtian, Muslim or Traditional worshipper... If you tell them you're an atheist, then you have successfully subscribed to an unwanted religious sermon. Very mischievous people, they find it very painful to accept that some guys said NO to their gods & totally rejected the cock & bull story of the buybull.

Abi rejection. embarassed cool
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The prick is not a religious bigot....even though u dressed like a low-budget nollywood Jezebel. I'll give you a chance.
You don't v brain so your pric k too ll be useless.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by oxygeng: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yorubas and this DOBALE things sha. Little stuff they start shouting manners. Hisses

1 Like

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Sheriffiq: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nichotivity1:

How did you go about it my friend? Are you on a scholarship?
No am not, I actually applied to the school, that's all. And I was given admission.
Right now am still battling with paying my school fees tho cheesy .
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Tobianojoel(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
HappyPagan:
This is funny grin

Na wetin dey make me laugh when Christians dey shout Islamization.... If you dey suffer oppression, what of us? Abi without Jesus, person no be human being? Loll.
Thought you are a pagan, a happy one for that matter. Maa tan ara e ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Karleb(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
That's actually an insult.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Minjim: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
The guy didn't use the right diction too. What is atist?

oxygeng:
Yorubas and this DOBALE things sha. Little stuff they start shouting manners. Hisses
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Originalsly: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
seniormallam:

Atheistis a popular word, the guy is Abeokuta celebrity I guess, he took it personal instead of making jokes about it and they both laugh it out.

True.... but how can he make religion a topic and not know what it means to be an atheist? Can you imagine... is like....

What car do you drive?

Toyota

Toyota?.....what is Toyota?

Go check Google.

Arrogant and ignorant people everywhere forming literates.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
You don't v brain so your pric k too ll be useless.

Oya free me & my prick. Go meet people wey get brain.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Nichotivity1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheriffiq:

No am not, I actually applied to the school, that's all. And I was given admission.
Right now am still battling with paying my school fees tho cheesy .
You will be fine Bro. Learn how to operate forklifts cos that would be the easiet to learn among the three skills you just mentioned

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by KushLyon(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You are also hell-bound Sorry! shocked

Typical christians. Anybody that doesn't believe in what you believe will suddenly go to hell. This video sums up your religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaFZQBb2srM
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by theTranslator: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
grin

foolish people will fight for their Allah and Jesus but can't fight for basic amenities

Nigeria's major problem is religious stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by theTranslator: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nairaland now hides rape threads.
Shameful.
you need a man in your life

A real man that will give you sense.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by theTranslator: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
obinna58:

Terrorist says in his heart "there is God"
imagine them quoting the same bible that allows murder and even rape of underaged slaves

If there was a God, he's simply a wicked person

So many innocents are dying

A Boko haram member that killed and raped 14 year olds can "repent" and sit on jesus right hand but a 10 year old liar that died in a car accident (caused by "Satan" but approved by "God" ) will go straight to hell

Christains and Muslims
Please where is the logic?

1 Like

Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFvfhsrDp3w

Actor Kehinde Adams Gets Angry On A Show-Caller While Displaying His Ignorance (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch36HVprPtC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Alot if these celebs are ignorant and uncouth.
That guy Kehinde na olodo. We have alot of ignorant people in Nigeria, people that doesn't understand the world and how it works. That is why we keep electing bad leaders
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by theTranslator: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Okay of Nsukka is bae, Okpa of Nsukka is good, OkpaNsukkaisbae, how are you doing?
You are obviously not doing well.
This is btw the caller and the celeb he was calling. No need to drag us that believed in God into it. Or else, your pric k ll be paraded in public.
No do pass yourself o!
you believe in Jesus? Read this?
theTranslator:
imagine them quoting the same bible that allows murder and even rape of underaged slaves

If there was a God, he's simply a wicked person

So many innocents are dying

A Boko haram member that killed and raped 14 year olds can "repent" and sit on jesus right hand but a 10 year old liar that died in a car accident (caused by "Satan" but approved by "God" ) will go straight to hell

Christains and Muslims
Please where is the logic?
please explain
I'm not an atheist. I just need answers
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by theTranslator: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

aswear bro

Smash religious
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Mrkindness: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Illiteracy has taken over south Western Nigeria.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Oya free me & my prick. Go meet people wey get brain.
You are freed. Go and sin no more.
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by Maxpro121: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tb222:
Whether atheist, freethinkers, philosophers or agnostics, the Word of God is true, by the way steve gardipee has a message for atheists that will completely blow you away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peMIHK87e6w

thanks
Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by donbenie(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tb222:
Whether atheist, freethinkers, philosophers or agnostics, the Word of God is true, by the way steve gardipee has a message for atheists that will completely blow you away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peMIHK87e6w
Which other C0ck and Bull story we never heard before?
Simply prove the existence of your god,you dey direct me to YouTube..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogbagidi: Lil Kesh Can’t Blow Again / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You / Fans Blast Don Jazzy For Smoking In New Video [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.